PDA

View Full Version : Bombs!

remotecntrl12
28-05-2005, 04:29 AM
i wouldnt really say its neccessarily a "cheat" eheh but you know the annoying bombs that pop up around items or in hallways and they just bug the crap outta ya? well to get past em easily without your char slowing down when he/she/it gets near em, have your start menu pulled up. this will allow you to just run right past em. TOOHOO!

Fabo Craven
28-05-2005, 07:14 AM
its not nessisarily a secret either but there will be at most one person on this forum that did not know that. It is commen knowedge but some people dont know it so i guess its good you posted it.
anyways Welcome to the Forums

Mirinee
28-05-2005, 12:52 PM
at most one person on this forum that did not know that Lol!
And the "cheat" where you stand at a corner when De Rol Le does that rock rain thing, as long as you don't stand at the same corner. The rocks then nearly always miss.

remotecntrl12
29-05-2005, 01:31 AM
really? thats somethin new i didnt know that

Anti Hacker
01-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Lol!
And the "cheat" where you stand at a corner when De Rol Le does that rock rain thing, as long as you don't stand at the same corner. The rocks then nearly always miss.

And if you stand in the corner by his head the first time he launches the purple energy balls at you they won't hit you either! These are more hints than tips, but useful none the less!

sesshoumaru
08-06-2005, 02:14 AM
i knew about the rock glitch but not the purple beam one. thanks that will come in handy ^.^

Teh EkwEE
08-06-2005, 06:37 PM
really? thats somethin new i didnt know that
Playing this game for 4 years my ass.......... -_-;;;;

Oh, did you know about the tech spamming through doors?

or perhaps piping?

Or, maybe did you not know about the Canune trick?

sesshoumaru
08-06-2005, 07:23 PM
any more glitches or anything else out there im open to cuz im new to pso. and anything about this site that is helpful would be a big help for me.

Faulkie
08-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow, we now have 2 people with almost the same name, that will be confusing, eh? :D

Anyway, stuff like that is always useful to know - I remember when I found that out for the first time. :D

Anti Hacker
10-06-2005, 02:08 PM
You can rabarta, gifoie and Razonde through doorways.

xXforceXx
27-06-2005, 10:29 PM
what about those walls u can walk through 2 bring out an extra monster.
so u can get an ss class on a ttf

~Buddah~
27-06-2005, 10:34 PM
what walls?

Anti Hacker
28-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Oh yeah thats cool. I love the effect as you walk through.

Vicous
28-06-2005, 08:34 AM
wat walls

Sage
28-06-2005, 09:03 AM
wat walls
Walls that contain certain secret passages to bring out more monsters. Like in TTF when you enter the first room of the caves, walk straight ahead and an Evil Shark will appear. Or in the mines when you're about to fight 4 Sinows at one time, run straight across. But there aren't any traps that I know of in the secret passages.

RaMarJay
28-06-2005, 02:42 PM
also if u have ur menu up u dont slow down around enemies, very handy for if ur surrounded or trying to get to a moving dragons lets :P . another tip in ult ruins kill death gunners last, if they shoot at u and u are surrounded by enemies the enemies can take the hits, also freeze gunners, u can dmage them even if they are at that weak mode yet. another tip, when fighting falz final form, use resta after he grnats u, almost every time it will make it so his swipe attack misses u.

just my .02 of pso experiance :P

Lance813
29-06-2005, 01:56 AM
if you have the start menu up you can run when you could only walk or get hit by traps

Anti Hacker
29-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Thats a good tactic for running to the switch in dark rooms to, you avoid locking on to enemies or crates and slowing down.

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Also, if your standing in a doorway you can shoot enemies with a handgun or rifle. Very useful for gaining EXP when you can't take alot of damage.

nyra90
30-06-2005, 01:27 AM
also, and i don't recomend this, if you don't have any attacks that lock on shortcutted then you can run right buy enemies without your start menu up.

note this is easy for a force as they could put resta, shifta, deband, anti, ect. on their shortcuts.

just don't have anything that locks on to an enimy and you can breeze right by until those *******s lock the doors.... :@

Anti Hacker
30-06-2005, 04:17 PM
What about that resta trick? On falz once even though grantz kills me in one hit as long as I use resta precisely at the right time I can live through the attack. This is difficult in the extreme to pull off, though.

nyra90
30-06-2005, 04:23 PM
i dont think he used grants on me yet but he always freezes me the used ragifoile(thats what i call it) and then kablanda has to revive me

i forgot the "n" in "then"

Tsunami
30-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Oh yes, the Resta trick.
I just slap on a bunch of Resist/Holy units and I'm fine.

Anti Hacker
01-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Has anyone perfected the resta trick?

K_I_R_E_E_K
01-07-2005, 10:55 PM
TSUNAMI - if you put perfect's resist's it's better(if you have) the shield sacred plate also raise that resistace...

Anti Hacker
02-07-2005, 09:30 AM
I noticed earlier on Draon frame has a pretty good resist to light (20).

Tsunami
02-07-2005, 10:48 PM
TSUNAMI - if you put perfect's resist's it's better(if you have) the shield sacred plate also raise that resistace...
Perfect resists only raise Fire, Ice, Lightning, Light, and Dark by 11. Resist/ Holy raises your light resistence by 15. Either slap on 4 Perfect/ Resist and get 44% resistence to a bunch of elements he doesn't use. Or get 60% resistence to his number 1 element that the last form uses.

Anti Hacker
03-07-2005, 10:48 PM
I use 2 dragon HPs and 2 resist holys during falz.

Tsunami
03-07-2005, 11:27 PM
I just beat Dark Falz on Hard mode with a level 41 RAmar, I had to use 4 God/ HP units to survive the Grants and the physical attacks of the 3rd form.

K_I_R_E_E_K
04-07-2005, 02:45 PM
dark falz is difficult at the first time...........after that, you can defeat him easily, (lvl up, powerful weapons)

Namillus
04-07-2005, 07:51 PM
How about the feint combo?

Without a PB, stick Special Attack on your secondary action menu.

Use a Heavy Attack. Before the strike hits or the shot is fired, trigger the R Button. The character should swing/fire their weapon silently, with no projectile if using a ranged weapon. Now combo that attack with a Special Attack, then let go of R before the attack hits. Again, a silent attack. Use the third combo attack normally.

It's incredibly useful for splitting slimes.

Tsunami
04-07-2005, 09:17 PM
dark falz is difficult at the first time...........after that, you can defeat him easily, (lvl up, powerful weapons)
It's actually quite opposite that, he's easy at the start, but gets really hard later on.

~Buddah~
05-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Also when you defeat darkfalz and its shows your picture start pressing the a button as much as you can and it gives you double exp

Tsunami
05-07-2005, 12:04 PM
I doubt that.

Why would Sonic team do that?

damage
05-07-2005, 12:29 PM
I doubt that.

Why would Sonic team do that?

they don't.
I tried, doesn't work

K_I_R_E_E_K
05-07-2005, 02:23 PM
It's actually quite opposite that, he's easy at the start, but gets really hard later on.

i mean on ultimate, he's hard the first time (some atacks are diferent), later he's easy, my only problem with dark falz are the atacks(they are the most powerful atacks of the game) but killing him i take less than 5m

whiteninja
05-07-2005, 04:15 PM
You can rabarta, gifoie and Razonde through doorways.I remember on PSOnot+ with my Fonewearl, you could shoot Megid through the doors also.... but not in PSO+. In not+ I heard you can also use God/Techs to raise your techs past level 30, but I don't know about that.

Dark Falz kind of gets easier because you get better weapons and stats, but in Normal it's hard if the only weapon you got is "Saber+2"

There's also the (really fast) left-right-left-right-left-right-etc. on the control stick to break out of freeze.

You can also use Ryuker to escape being swarmed by enemies (usually Rappies).

If you're about to get it by something that'll kill you (G-Sorcerer's Megid, for example) and you have 100 PB, you can do the Photon Blast and you're invincible while you're waving around your weapon in the summoning circle.

If a Poison/Nar Lily paralyzes you, you can just get poisoned by it and then use Anti (but not with Obs/Mils!)

Most of these are just tricks for newbies, but I'm sure they'll help someone.

K_I_R_E_E_K
05-07-2005, 04:22 PM
on dreamcast the g-sorcerer casts resta, grants and ...........................razonde.

jarl
05-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Or, maybe did you not know about the Canune trick?

dude, im not new, but whats the canune trick? is it if yyou kill some of them, the rest will disapear??

Tsunami
05-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I believe that if you kill some of the Canadins, then Telepipe out, then telepipe back in, the circle will be complete again (The 1 Canune then the 8 or so Canadins)

Easy way to get EXP.

jarl
05-07-2005, 08:15 PM
ahh, so a bit like the moth trick :D ive done that one :P (kill all the moths off a mothvists, pipe back and theyll come back :D)

Tsunami
05-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Wow, I didn't know that.

Hmm, I never do things like that, too repetitive.

I just like going through areas and kill everything that moves :evil:

nyra90
06-07-2005, 01:46 AM
Wow, I didn't know that.

Hmm, I never do things like that, too repetitive.

I just like going through areas and kill everything that moves :evil:

brillaint! play the game the right way its almost unheard of. but it makes the game a lot more fun.

Tsunami
06-07-2005, 01:55 AM
I hate it when people would just keep killing Mothverts then telepiping then coming back and killing more and just keep doing that until they're a really high level.

It takes all the fun out of the game.

nyra90
06-07-2005, 04:49 AM
soab run tend to be the best.. when you want to levle up

K_I_R_E_E_K
06-07-2005, 02:35 PM
do you gain more exp (same time) if you kill the mothverts or by passing the forest1,forest2 and the boss????

whiteninja
06-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Probably less because the things are worth so little EXP, with the Canabins that's a different story though because you can do it quicker and get more EXP.... Either way, it's still boring and you can't get any rares.