PDA

View Full Version : what if....

damage
26-05-2005, 05:02 PM
What if you use the visible items on P2 code and you see some1 using a red ring.

Would you still play with them?

Just asking

Phantom_RAcast
26-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Yes, I'm not one of those person who goes "OMGZ HAXS!!!!!!111!", some of my best friends are illegit

Anti Hacker
27-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Red ring s OK, if I saw dark meteor or dark flow I'd just leave because I dont get to hit anything which sucks. Dark bridge and the SJS/TJS I can deal with, anyway, they are possibly legit. Just asking but, what does an ELENOR mag look like, I assume it uses an old mag model?

remotecntrl12
28-05-2005, 09:33 AM
of course i would. one its just a game so if you get killed its not the end of the world. and second, just because someone has hacked items doesnt mean they will kill you and rape you of your items. i have some of the darkest items in pso and i dont harm anyone. i occasionally make fun of ppl though tee-hee!

NetNomad
28-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Yes... those elitists who avoid hacked items like the plague really frustrate me to no end. I play legit, but when people have hacked stuff, I care not. My peeve is when illegits give away hacked stuff to legit people and tell them it's legit. That's just damned mean, and it usually ends up pissing the other person off when I or some other legit tells them it's hacked.

This is why I'm in the process of making a page to cover this topic, so I don't have to explain it to people again and again (it'd just be common knowledge to really educated people, but it has my opinions on it as well).

Phantom_RAcast
28-05-2005, 06:21 PM
http://www.miateam.de/psoglossar/bilder/Elenor.jpg thats elenor mag

remotecntrl12
29-05-2005, 01:28 AM
yay eleanor!

Anti Hacker
01-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Yes... those elitists who avoid hacked items like the plague really frustrate me to no end. I play legit, but when people have hacked stuff, I care not. My peeve is when illegits give away hacked stuff to legit people and tell them it's legit. That's just damned mean, and it usually ends up pissing the other person off when I or some other legit tells them it's hacked.

This is why I'm in the process of making a page to cover this topic, so I don't have to explain it to people again and again (it'd just be common knowledge to really educated people, but it has my opinions on it as well).

I just find t funner to play with legits cos you can still get into a tough fight with a chance of losing. Most hackers just do like 2k damage and a boss goes down in a few hits. It's not i dislike them, I just don't find them fun to play with. Why waste time not hsving fun when I could be?

damage
04-06-2005, 11:33 AM
I'll explain why I asked.

I play illegit but I still do normal damage and end up dead more then you do.

I only use 2 illegit items: dark bridge and red ring

rena-ko
04-06-2005, 12:07 PM
maybe you should just shape up your battle tactics, learn enemy patterns etc. that will help more.

and besides.
imho even people who dupe a ...frozenshooter will cause me leaving their team because i just dont like their attitude, cube version being dead and they just wanting to have fun my ass.

Anti Hacker
10-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Dark bridge and red ring are OK, dark flow and dark meteor ruin the game (as does double cannon even if it is legit but I doubt it ever is). Even if some items are legit they are way overpowered and ruin the game. If i had my way in PSO:BB it would be impossible to make a D-Cannon because it's so boring.

damage
12-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Lol the flow and meteor are OK. I got them today and my meteor does 200 damage on ult and misses 3 times

jarl
12-06-2005, 07:46 PM
well then increase ata a bit, hack yourself a mag and you'll be doing about 348286 a hit like the rest of all the hackers.....

but anti, i think thats a bit stupid, i mean its not exsactly like theyre easy to get, what do you think of guld milla (which i want?)

Teh EkwEE
12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Hell I wouldn't mind having the ELENOR Mag, that looks damn cool....*drool* @_@;;; And most mag cells are overrated, I got a bunch of Mag cells from a guy who told me they were legit, though I doubt it, and all of them, Devil's Wings, Angel's Wings, and Chu-Chu suck. I never use the Devil's Wings, my Chu-Chu never does anything, except the mag I evolved tt from has like 179 mind, so that's the only reason I keep it and Angel's Wings suck balls too. I'm raising a Rati for my FOmarl who has the Angel Wings.

Note: I raised all those Mags myself, but I evolved them from the-not-so-sure-they're-legit-Mag Cells.

Anti Hacker
12-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Yeah I see your pont jarl but the most fun i ever had on PSO was c-mode offline! It is great fun, i'd be happy if they just made more more weapon classes and made grinding weapons virtually un-limited. Imagine like a sword + 16050 or something, it would kick! But it wouldn't be over the top, like the stupid d-cannon! It is so stupidly stupid it just stupifies me! It laso looks like they only made half assed' effort with it's model, it hardly reflects light and is just like a big pokey purple blob. I mean it's not even fully attached to all its parts, they just seem to float round each other, a weapon like demo comet looks much cooler. I always loved dragon slayer and the soul eater mysef, not over the top but above average.

damage
13-06-2005, 04:37 PM
well then increase ata a bit, hack yourself a mag and you'll be doing about 348286 a hit like the rest of all the hackers.....

but anti, i think thats a bit stupid, i mean its not exsactly like theyre easy to get, what do you think of guld milla (which i want?)

lol I don't hack them myself (yet)

Ayway my ranger is one that will never use a hacked mag

Anti Hacker
15-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Some weapons are so hacked that you don't even need the mag, there are some mad percentages out there (I saw a chainsawd with 999% on everything including hit! That's not even possible...)