PDA

View Full Version : im proving a point dont bite my f**king head off

<<Snowfox>>
23-05-2005, 03:07 PM
http://snowfox.biz/ep4/psobbhacked.htm

pictures were taken by a friend since my print screen key seems not to be working anymore, ignore his text he was just messing around. server side saving is FAR FAR FAAAAAR from secure. sorry, but i had to ;)

Ivan
23-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Heh...and how many people know how to do that?

EDIT: NPCs don't evem harm the game anyways, yet I do see your point...

God-IX
23-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Lol, interesting one...I am assuming that some of the Mods will have a fuss about this one...but those pics are indeed interesting lol

Legato2471
23-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Very nice. I had said that PSO BB had already been hacked to hell. There's some good ol' proof. Just think how nice npcs will look on psu! lol

Faulkie
23-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Wow, that's bad... soon it'll be like GC PSO all over again...

On a lighter note, the speech was really funny! :D

Anti Hacker
24-05-2005, 11:28 AM
I imagine they will patch it over soon. They actually care about BB, unlike GC pso. I just don't buy it sorry.

<<Snowfox>>
24-05-2005, 02:54 PM
the thing is they can't patch how i did it, but then again im not going to tell anyone how to do it. theyv already banned me from boards.sega.com i read their rules, didnt break any terms, all i did was made a post saying how insecure the game was and then i got flamed for being a liar, and the second i showed proof, bam. banned. trying to hide the truth is pretty retarded

Lee-yoshi
24-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Lol! Very nice Snowfox, your antics never cease to amaze me! What the hell did you do to the level in one of those shots :S

Anti Hacker
25-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I have seen so many hoaxes in my time it far out weighs my experience of ST not protecting their online games and that's saying something. Something i thought was real turned out to be a hoax (Nexus) and so surely this i suspect as being a hoax, must be. There are many ways you could have pulled this off, only a fraction of those would be actual hacking/cracking. Maybe I don't believe this or maybe I just don't want to believe it, but either way you must promise you will never release this information to others if it is indeed true.

Scott Bull
25-05-2005, 12:42 PM
I imagine they will patch it over soon. They actually care about BB, unlike GC pso. I just don't buy it sorry.

Yeah right, that'd involve them getting off their a*ses and doing something.

They don't care about PSO:BB they just care about your 5.99 a month, I bet it strained their wallets when they gave me 2 days free when they smegged up my HL renewal.

PSO5/PSU will be hacked even before release by these kids who live in their parents basements who can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend to save their life, thinking that internet rep is worth a damn.

All these people who are changing from PSO to PSO:BB thinking it'll be safer are fools, that and the worst that can happen on GC version is memory card corruption, as opposed to your entire hard-drive, (it's only a matter of time folks).

Sega are selling the same sh*t in a different package, and nearly everyone is falling for it, (even after 5 years I can't see any graphical improvements).

God-IX
25-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I agree....for once...with this guy....PC games, are never safe...determined hackers can do what they want to a game...this could be a hoax, but I believe it COULD happen very easily.

Anti Hacker
25-05-2005, 02:29 PM
I don't buy that either, no one is going to corrupt a hard drive because theyre not as unstable. They dont like, explode if that one file is cut off from the power source while it is saving. Anyway, on 1&2 there never was any memory card corruption. It only worked on the file that was currently saving at the point of whatever happened (power off, FSOD etc.) So technically its less of a problem because now as the files are stored server side even if one does screw up there will be backups to replace it. If it did cause a hard drive corruption it would be STs anyway i guess cos the file isnt saving onto my PC. as quoted from 'red vs blue' "What you are proposing just doesn't make any sense!"

Psycho Warrior
25-05-2005, 04:21 PM
that is interasting..............

NetNomad
25-05-2005, 05:22 PM

They don't care about PSO:BB they just care about your 5.99 a month, I bet it strained their wallets when they gave me 2 days free when they smegged up my HL renewal.

PSO5/PSU will be hacked even before release by these kids who live in their parents basements who can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend to save their life, thinking that internet rep is worth a damn.

All these people who are changing from PSO to PSO:BB thinking it'll be safer are fools, that and the worst that can happen on GC version is memory card corruption, as opposed to your entire hard-drive, (it's only a matter of time folks).

Sega are selling the same sh*t in a different package, and nearly everyone is falling for it, (even after 5 years I can't see any graphical improvements).
With the possible exception of the hard drive thing, you are 100% right IMO. Thank you. I find it incredibly stupid how so many people are abandoning the GC in favor of a game that hasn't even left the BETA STAGE yet, 100% certain that it'll be the end of all their problems.

All PC games have the potential to be hacked by a determined enough hacker. I cannot say that enough times. People think BB is such a wonderful thing, but besides the coming of Episode 4, I see nothing that's so great about it. WAKE UP, people. >_<

Phantom_RAcast
25-05-2005, 05:28 PM

Well, they did patch the level up glitch, so they are doing something, and it would be very difficult for someone to corrupt your hard drive, with a decent firewall you should be fine, and the graphics they arent much better, but they have been improved

God-IX
25-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Right, Anti..but, just because they are saved on thier server doesn't mean it cannot be hacked. For example, Blizzards server was hacked...and the characters on there all gone, wiped out by blizzard in case of hacking on the realms...

I don't know if they will do that if something like this happened...but it is very possible..

It is definatly safer...but, don't dismiss the fact that it isn't possible

And to phsyco warrior, do not spam....that comment was not needed, and do not bother trying to respond to this comment...pointless

Faulkie
25-05-2005, 06:20 PM
His comment was ok, wasn't it? It was his response to the topic, and that's what a forum is, right?

And PSO BB has improved graphics, new quests, episode 4 and to top it off, it's safer!(although hacking is not impossible) What's not to love?!

Anti Hacker
25-05-2005, 09:07 PM
3 words that do not show your opinion leans one way or the other is not OK, heh. Well even if it isnt 100% safe, it's hll loads safer than GC nomad. There is at the moment no chance of corruption, and on GC there is a far higher chance. So why is it stu[id to play it safe?

<<Snowfox>>
25-05-2005, 11:14 PM
youre right about one thing, i can't get a girlfriend... i mean i guess i could but my current one would KILL me. so in terms i have a girlfriend, but cant get one. i wish i live din my parents basement.. no rent free water.. free food.. that would be livin it up...

where i live
http://webngames.com/funfiles/suprafinal4.jpg the car has long sense changed though.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/729000-729999/729593_17_full.jpg guess that kinda kills the "anyone who hacks this game cant get a girlfriend and lives in their parents basement" thing huh? but usually people who make those comments are describing themselves... :S

NetNomad
26-05-2005, 12:07 AM
3 words that do not show your opinion leans one way or the other is not OK, heh. Well even if it isnt 100% safe, it's hll loads safer than GC nomad. There is at the moment no chance of corruption, and on GC there is a far higher chance. So why is it stu[id to play it safe?
Because no one stays around Deneb or Vega if they're smart, and besides those two ships the really bad hackers don't go anywhere. So you're overreacting, IMO. And I'm guessing by the time BB is really released, they'll have found a way to corrupt...

Anti Hacker
26-05-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm not over reacting i played online for ages, I got corrupted 5 times and all of those times were on EU ships (although one time was an offline power cut or something). I wasn't in Altair either. I have a good offline community now, whats the point in risking that when I can just play BB which has more features and is a better game anyway IMO.

God-IX
26-05-2005, 12:41 PM
That was what I was trying to say, BB is safer than online gc PSO, but I was just saying that it was possible for it to be hacked.

NetNomad
26-05-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm not over reacting i played online for ages, I got corrupted 5 times and all of those times were on EU ships (although one time was an offline power cut or something). I wasn't in Altair either. I have a good offline community now, whats the point in risking that when I can just play BB which has more features and is a better game anyway IMO.
Kindly explain to me how BB is a "better" game when you play the same episodes (so far) and you only have Hard mode at this point. Sounds to me like it's the SAME game with just less modes.

Faulkie
26-05-2005, 05:21 PM
At the moment it's technically not as good, but it's a lot better because at the moment it's free and there's a bigger community. Imagine when it comes out for real, and we can play ep4! I can't wait!

And <snowfox>, no offense but those pictures we a bit unnecissary, I mean what's stopping you from getting those off the internet randomly? If not, then you didn't exactly have to pull in pics of your house and car just to prove a point...

<<Snowfox>>
26-05-2005, 05:44 PM
didnt have to but theyre on my computer, didnt take but 10 seconds

whiteninja
26-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Well, if PSO: BB does get completely hackable.... Then that means that all the hackers would go there..... Leaving the GC perfectly free of n00b haX0rs that are trying act l33t..... I'm not sure I'd really mind if BB started to get hacked....

Anti Hacker
26-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Kindly explain to me how BB is a "better" game when you play the same episodes (so far) and you only have Hard mode at this point. Sounds to me like it's the SAME game with just less modes.

Slightly refined graphics,

New section ID calculation add a wider variety of players,

Losing experience instead of meseta when you die adds tension,

No more randomly un-equipping items when you die,

I think mag feeding patterns have changed,

Team play options add fun new bonuses,

The new style of unlocking levels is better (no level cap),

The new quests are darn cool,

You can play offline quests online, even if it is on your own,

Less hacking for now,

Modes are acceptable for how long the game has been in existance - so no problems there,

-Later a new episode and items are to be added!

-This also means new enemies and boss monsters, possible mini bosses to,

Dont have to pay for the moment! Wahoo!

Forces can no longer use Force weapons to equip other force weapons making it more challenging and fairer, but unlike on PSO+ we can once again cast from behind doors!

New NPC characters,

New quick item/spell use menus along the bottom (num keys 1 through to 0),

New targeting colours on enemies telling you when and if a technique will hit once fired (not just displaying a lock on).

But yeah apart from that lot it's all the same...

o.0

Scott Bull
27-05-2005, 01:01 AM
I don't buy that either, no one is going to corrupt a hard drive because theyre not as unstable.

Never heard of viruses then, trojans, worms, it can be done amongst ovther things, and it will happen, I guarantee you that, like all these people who think they're safe behind an AV program, I got 7 and I still get hit, 1 was custom designed by myself, and 1 I kind of borrowed when I left the military.

And it's happened before with literally every game in history that connects to a mutual network, games like Quake, Doom, Unreal Tournament, all full of people who will fry your HD because they can't stand losing to you, because you're a better gamer than they are, and a more polite person too.

BB is safer than online gc PSO

No way, it's much worse on BB, what about all the bank details you may store on your computer, also:

Price of a memory card: 15.
Price of a decent sized HD with fast access: 150.

Now 150 is peanuts to me, but I'm willing to bet that every other person playing BB isn't as financially secure.

Because no one stays around Deneb or Vega if they're smart.

Of if they're really smart avoid all US ships.

And I agree, BB isn't really all that new, it's like when Windows bring out a new OS, we alll buy it, but then when it's installed we realise it's the same sh*t, just in a different wrapper.

And I think the cheaters and such will stay on GC because;

1. They wuv their witty bitty cutesy wutesy AR's.
2. They'll have to ask their boss at the local fast food restaurant for a raise so they can afford to buy the new BB.
3. They'll have to avoid the Server Side protocols and GM's.
4. It's require them learning how to do some real hacking instead of getting a lilttle black lump of plastic to do it for them.

whiteninja
27-05-2005, 05:29 AM
And I think the cheaters and such will stay on GC because;

1. They wuv their witty bitty cutesy wutesy AR's.
2. They'll have to ask their boss at the local fast food restaurant for a raise so they can afford to buy the new BB.
3. They'll have to avoid the Server Side protocols and GM's.
4. It's require them learning how to do some real hacking instead of getting a lilttle black lump of plastic to do it for them.If the hacking really becomes so widespread though, then the ways to do it would be posted all over and hackers wouldn't need to do any extra work. They also wouldn't need the raise because they'd stop playing GC. :P

Eventually GC hacking will loose the fun because everyone will head out to BB, and the hackers will follow. Then myself and whoever is just too lazy to restart on another console will be left to enjoy a hacker-free PSO. If nothing else, the ST GC servers will shut down, and everyone will go onto private servers.

Anti Hacker
27-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Scott you are over reacting big time, I really think it is a better game, and whilst making some areas of PSO a bit less secure, it makes other areas far more secure (character data) and I dont think the details are really that un-secure or they wouldnt be allowed to store them under the DPA (personal Data Protection Act).

Darkside
27-05-2005, 09:10 AM
I just wanted to point out...me being the person I am...PSOBB has already been hacked...www.psocheats.net (its down right now...have been for a while...) But their main website, Broomop, ********, and some of the other pplz have already hacked PSOBB. They have NPCs, Big Bubble Chat, Colored Names, Instant level, Walk Through Walls, Chat up and down...all of that fancy stuff. Anything's hackable when you hack the ****e out of it ;D

I belive Snowfox did do this, because its been done before...And I don't know Snowfox well but I would say this wouldn't be hard to do...I don't have PSOBB yet so I wouldn't know...But I have some ideas..how he may have done it...

PC Games are easy to hack yea....The game was made on a PC, its played on a PC, it can be edited on a PC...even with server side saving and whatever else they have.

Just my feelings about it, I think Snowfox really did do this stuff. Good job Fox! :D FIGHT TEH SYSTEM!!!11

Anti Hacker
27-05-2005, 07:01 PM
So its hacked, but a hell of a lot less than DC or GC.

Darkside
27-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Correct Anti, and that is a good thing. I heard everyone who hacked BB will keep to themselves...They better cuz if I take the time to fix up my step dads PC and run DSL to it BB better be worth playing. :D

Scott Bull
28-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Scott you are over reacting big time, I really think it is a better game, and whilst making some areas of PSO a bit less secure, it makes other areas far more secure (character data) and I dont think the details are really that un-secure or they wouldnt be allowed to store them under the DPA (personal Data Protection Act).

No, I'm just looking at real-life while you're living in a dream world.

I don't get it, you dog Sega and PSO on GC, but you expect it to be any better on PC when there's lots more potential for damage to your property.

As for the DPA, I got a degree in law, and since they own the data that builds up the character, there's no case on it, since they own the copyright of the games coding, it means it's not classified as personal information, thus making the 1984/1998DPA irrelevant.

They will have to learn how to hack if playing PC, as they AR does all the work for them, they just get the codes off a site.

And it is widespread, just like cheating on PSO3, but PSO3 codes ain't as well known as PSO1/2 ones.

Faulkie
28-05-2005, 12:18 AM
It's annoying when certain people have to wreck everything for everyone else...

But other PC Online games don't get comletely hacked, do they? Surely that's what patches are for...

Scott Bull
28-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Don't they, Doom 3, Quake 3, Neverwinter Nights, Unreal Tournament, World Of Warcraft, Baldur's Gate....all hacked to hell by sore losers who can't take being beaten by someone who is better.

And I agree, why do they need to ruin the games, just because of their lack of social skills, and you get these people who say; "I can hack anything and no-one can stop me", if they're honestly that good, why don't they hack some bank accounts oor something, at least make some money off not having any friends....

Faulkie
28-05-2005, 12:26 AM
I know, they're juust plain pathetic - thinking that hacking into a game will bring them respect...

I didn't realise games were hacked to often, to be honest...

~Buddah~
28-05-2005, 03:19 AM
yeah man about every game out there for the pc is hacked let me ttake that back about every game in the universe is cheated on (and yes that means monopoly) it makes me sickev erybody tries to ruin the game it would be differen if the did it in offline where it wouldnt effect any besides them selves. but no little losers have to ruin it fo all the other ppl who just want to have fun with the game and not have godly hp where nothing can touch them at lvl 1 wheres the challenge if you can complete the game without getting hit once wheres the fun and that what i ask you poeply of this fine world

Faulkie
28-05-2005, 08:39 AM
I know, people like that are just plain stupid.

Kashima
29-05-2005, 05:35 PM
a lot of you seemed to be more obessesed over the stereotype of what a hacker is as opposed to what kind of damage they can cause in your new little online community which is blueburst. I agree with snowfox theres nothing bad at all about living with your parents with free rent and food where you can keep all of your money to yourself. Also there are many hackers out there who get along fine in normal society i should know being friends with several

Scott Bull
29-05-2005, 11:27 PM
I know, they're juust plain pathetic - thinking that hacking into a game will bring them respect...

I just laugh at them, then I stop when I realise that were less fortunate than I am, being as I have a brain....

And I know what a hacker is, being as I use to be one, and I seriously doubt your friends are hacking into government files or anything like that, making kiddy AR codes and sending a virus in an e-mail attachment is common knowledge now.
I remember from my days, when people found out from me how easy it was to hack most OS systems, their opinion of me dropped like a lead weight.

That and I still live with my parent, just I spend most of the time at a studio and ironically have my Dad asking if he can borrow my cars, lol.

Kashima
29-05-2005, 11:47 PM
no none of them are hacking government files but i doubt any hacker who was good enough to would go around advertising as much to the general public friends or otherwise. Im just saying instead of attacking hackers and trying to delve into the minds and finding reasons for why they hackwhy not try to persuade them not to corrupt normal players instead. Hatred breeds hatred and lets be honest the hackers have the advantage over us normal players so why give them incentive to screw us over scott?

MrB
30-05-2005, 01:50 AM

I agree. And well said, hehe.

mr_shoe_uk
30-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Well personally, I think that the game is fun enough, with enough new features to warrant me playing it!

Scott Bull
30-05-2005, 10:06 AM
no none of them are hacking government files but i doubt any hacker who was good enough to would go around advertising as much to the general public friends or otherwise. Im just saying instead of attacking hackers and trying to delve into the minds and finding reasons for why they hackwhy not try to persuade them not to corrupt normal players instead. Hatred breeds hatred and lets be honest the hackers have the advantage over us normal players so why give them incentive to screw us over scott?

They are not better than us, that's the false sense of superiority that you're feeding them that makes them keep doing it, if you didn't wow at them, they wouldn't do it as much, I know that I am better than them, I could easily screw their computers in, but I dont, because:

1. It's just a game.
2. It's not worth the effort.
3. I have integrety.
4. I have respect for the game, it's designers, (barely), and it's players.
5. I'm loaded.

I studied hard for over 17 years to become as successful as I am today, how helpful will being able to hack a game look, saying "I can hack PSO with an AR" doesn't look that good on a CV, though since most of them fail school anyhow, it's a good thing McDonalds accept people without qualifications.

As long as you keep butt kissing these people, they will keep doing this stuff.

That, and no game will be hack proof, there will always be people exploiting loopholes and bug issues, rather then reporting it.

Phantom_RAcast
30-05-2005, 05:33 PM
They do kinda have an advantage, I mean they can corrupt us and we cant corrupt them, and god.. could you be anymore arrogant?

Anti Hacker
31-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Scott I wasn't talking about Character data when I was talking about the DPA, I was talking about credit card details and as I am taking an A-level in ICT I do know a bit about the laws of data, so it's not a law degree but im no fool. And I don't want to think its a better game, it is! I have played it and it is 10 times the game GC PSO ever was online, when Ep.4 comes out it will be great. I have already listed many of the new features of PSO:BB and they are being added to, take a look at my list and you will see it is not the same game. An effort is being made this time, and what is similar is because people like te game the way it was. They are trying to find a way to put in new features yet keep the same gameplay, and I have to say they are succeeding.

God-IX
31-05-2005, 03:35 PM
I think Kashima is right...if you read..Scott...he said NORMAL players...and from what your talking about..claiming to be a hacker....then your one of them...further proving Kashimas point..

Scott Bull
31-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Scott I wasn't talking about Character data when I was talking about the DPA.

The DPA wouldn't be concerned in this case, as the data for buying the HL itself is not stored on the same servers, or the game data itself, there are a few hair-thin laws regulating it in regards to the Consumer Products/Goods act and the Fair Trades Act are concerned, but these are very tangeable and hard to varify in a case such as this.

The DPA is generally only used for personal details regarding a person themselves, so if they asked for your nationality, then publicly released it along with your name to a global market, then it's an infringment of the DPA, (eg. if they said 30% of PSO players were Asian, then gave their names, that'd be illegal), however, if they only gave the details, such as the 30%, but not the names, then it's legal.

Since the bank details are stored on regular PC server, this is even more proof that PSO:BB is even worse, with BB, they will be able to get the details while playing the game, you can't hack a bank account using an AR.

People can hack your game data, your PC and your bank details, all on 1 PC, the worst they can do on GC/XB/DC is hack the character data.

Not that it'd bother me either way, I'm one of these people that'll insure everything close to their heart, including all of my bank accounts, cards, and chequebooks.

I think Kashima is right...if you read..Scott...he said NORMAL players...and from what your talking about..claiming to be a hacker....then your one of them...further proving Kashimas point.

And it's normal players who hack who claim they can hack, I've never hacked PSO or anything for trivial reasons, putting egg on your face.

And Anti, as for it being a better game, it isn't when you get BSOD or something on BB and start whinging about it saying how great PSO5/PSU will be, this will further be prooving my point, keep in mind you told me you left PSO on GC because of this.
Keep in mind, they could hack your entire HD and they can do more than 15 worth of damage, I hope that this doesn't happen to you, but if it does, I'll buy you a new computer with my smug grin on it, knowing that in this case, you can get hacked on a PC not on a GC.
That and the graphics are the same, and you instantly know the GC version will work when you put it in your GC, unlike with PC games, having specs, recommended specs, equivilent specs and all that rubbish, (though I seriously doubt theres a piece of software on this planet my network couldn't run).

Only a fool will play BB and think they're any safer.

It may be a better game for the new button configuration and PSO4, yes, I can admit to that, but I can also admit it has many more security flaws too.

Speaking of button configuration, I wish ASCII/SAMMY users were able to re-configure the game to allow for 12 hot-keyed actions on PSO1/2 and possibly even for PSO3.

Anti Hacker
31-05-2005, 06:27 PM
It doesn't matter which server the details are on, the Registrar still must have proof that SEGA will keep the data subjects (our) personal data safe. They are liable if they do not. SEGA would still own the seperate server, and even if they did not whoever did would be liable. Since I do not own this server, I am not liable.

Scott Bull
01-06-2005, 11:17 PM
But you don't own the character either, as Sega own the copyright to all the coding.

And you will not be able to access billing information easily from a GC as the GC was never designed to work as a fully integrated browser system.

Teh EkwEE
01-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Did you ever know anyone on the PSO GC version named Cole? You and he would get along.........though you are more of an arrogant ass than he, he has about the same hacking skills as you from what I was told.....

Anti Hacker
02-06-2005, 07:54 AM
But you don't own the character either, as Sega own the copyright to all the coding.

And you will not be able to access billing information easily from a GC as the GC was never designed to work as a fully integrated browser system.

We were talking about BB, not GC. And as your characters do not own your credit card, (I hope) it doesn't matter who owns them.

Scott Bull
03-06-2005, 04:19 AM
Could you imagine it though, if everytime you bought a Monomate, Sega charged your bank account, I wouldn't put it beyond them, lol, I'm surprised that after being stuck in space for 21 years (by the time of PSO3), the people of Pioneer 2 haven't got bank cards anymore, especially considering it's a CARD REVOLUTION, lol.

<<Snowfox>>
08-06-2005, 10:04 AM
its funny how ive been banned and i didnt break the ToS or EULA. usually they just bann ip, but they actually banned mya ccount this time, i had 3 legit characters, a level 37, a level 28, and a level 19, i had a bit of rares, and i had over a total of 60 hours, but yet they decide to bann me, and when i email tech support i get no reply. if theyd ont have the courtesy to tell me why they banned me, i guess i dont have the courtesy to not release widespread cheats. i figure if they dont reply by friday theyre going to get f****. plain and simple

masterofchaos
08-06-2005, 04:11 PM
That sux snowfire conplain to them and just keep doing it and tell them you will tell evryone not to buy blue burst because of hackers thats how you blackmail them it should work.

Serpent7
08-06-2005, 04:31 PM
But not here.

Scott Bull
10-06-2005, 10:09 AM
If you check sub-links related to the ToS and EULA, they can ban anyone, anytime, and not have to give an exxcuse, they don't owe you anything.

I find it comical though how you think that releasing these codes makes you look oh-so-better than them, when in fact, most people are just laughing at you for not being able to get over the fact IT'S JUST A GAME, Sega have ignored me in the past, and I got the same codes, I just don't use them though, because of that fact, mind you I could argue that it depends on thae fact I'm not sexually repressed, I have a well paying job, a decent lifestyle, (except for a sodding rotten cold atm, lol).

Personally, I'm just waiting for BB to crumble, and the possible cancellation of PSO5/PSU due to lack of funding from BB, that....will be the true coup de grace, revenge isn't about acting instantly, it's about planning things out carefully, hence 1 man could take down an entire army.

Anti Hacker
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Well anyway, I reckon they know the hacking you have done Snowfox and decided to ban you before you do any more.

Scott Bull
11-06-2005, 11:45 AM
But this is Sega we're talking about Anti, not a reputable and capable gaming company that actually cares about anything, including it's customers, other than money.

Anti Hacker
11-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Well maybe they got bored and did some random bans to make themselves look good and you just got hit, lol.

Faulkie
11-06-2005, 11:12 PM
I doubt they'd do that...

<<Snowfox>>
12-06-2005, 07:57 AM
If you check sub-links related to the ToS and EULA, they can ban anyone, anytime, and not have to give an exxcuse, they don't owe you anything.

I find it comical though how you think that releasing these codes makes you look oh-so-better than them, when in fact, most people are just laughing at you for not being able to get over the fact IT'S JUST A GAME, Sega have ignored me in the past, and I got the same codes, I just don't use them though, because of that fact, mind you I could argue that it depends on thae fact I'm not sexually repressed, I have a well paying job, a decent lifestyle, (except for a sodding rotten cold atm, lol).

Personally, I'm just waiting for BB to crumble, and the possible cancellation of PSO5/PSU due to lack of funding from BB, that....will be the true coup de grace, revenge isn't about acting instantly, it's about planning things out carefully, hence 1 man could take down an entire army.
codes? you CANT be serious... codes? please please PLEASE try to do even the least bit of research before you even TRY to argue a point, please?
it is just a game, thats exactly why it shouldn't matter if i release whatever i damn well please right? i'm not better than sega, i never said i was. however the fact that theyd ont even have the common decency to reply to me, shows theyd ont care about me, they dont care about you, and so then i can make teh assumption they dont care if i widespread cheats like i did for the xbox right? no, wrong. theyre ignorant and naive to think they can protect a game forever, especially by banning someone that they know can cheat, with nothing stopping me from releasing things except for their empty threatening email which i recieved at the time of the ban.

Anti Hacker
12-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Scott your Freudian theories never cease to worry me, And you're right Snowfox it is just a game but please don't ruin it just because you can, we know you could but that doesn't mean you have to T_T.

Serpent7
14-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Don't they, Doom 3, Quake 3, Neverwinter Nights, Unreal Tournament, World Of Warcraft, Baldur's Gate....all hacked to hell by sore losers who can't take being beaten by someone who is better.

And I agree, why do they need to ruin the games, just because of their lack of social skills, and you get these people who say; "I can hack anything and no-one can stop me", if they're honestly that good, why don't they hack some bank accounts oor something, at least make some money off not having any friends....

And most of the time they're just script kiddies downloading a file that does the cheating for them. =/

N1NJ4
14-06-2005, 06:30 PM
maybe a bit off topic but freakin Scott jsut annoys me. He's one of those people I would most likely hit if this were a live discussion in a room.

Anti Hacker
14-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Don't flame ninja, it's agaist the rules, there was no need for that post at all...

N1NJ4
15-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Im sorry. Just well..... had to say it. I had just woken up so you know how that goes. xD
I appologize

Anti Hacker
15-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Well I'm usually to tired to be angry when I just wake up but I see where you're coming from, I think this topic is over.

Serpent7
15-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Delete the offensive post, please.

Anti Hacker
15-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Time to close up here me-thinks...

Scott Bull
16-06-2005, 05:20 PM
maybe a bit off topic but freakin Scott jsut annoys me. He's one of those people I would most likely hit if this were a live discussion in a room.

I'm a 2x UK Lightweight Kickboxing Champion, you hit me and I'd break your neck without even breaking up a sweat, then pay you out of court just to shut you up, I'm sorry that I don't agree with your opinions, but some of us are more cultured than others and are blessed with something called individuality, you may wanna' learn that, I ain't one of these people that kisses the butts of people with a false sense of superiority.

And I agree with Anti here, this topic has gone way off the rails, and me thinks it needs to be closed too.

Anti Hacker
16-06-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm a 2x UK Lightweight Kickboxing Champion, you hit me and I'd break your neck without even breaking up a sweat, then pay you out of court just to shut you up, I'm sorry that I don't agree with your opinions, but some of us are more cultured than others and are blessed with something called individuality, you may wanna' learn that, I ain't one of these people that kisses the butts of people with a false sense of superiority.

And I agree with Anti here, this topic has gone way off the rails, and me thinks it needs to be closed too.

So cultured we threaten to break peoples necks?
Close please

Serpent7
16-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Enough. That is a SERIOUS violation of the rules, death threats are NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. To all members: Consider this topic closed until it literally is, or a different arrangment has been worked out.