PDA

View Full Version : {SR}Fanfic Compo '05

SirTom909
22-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Following on from last years competition where RamarJay won a GBA SP and a copy of PSO. we will be re-launching the event for this year, here are the detials:

Rules

1) It can be word processed and submitted in TEXT FOR MAT ONLY - we dont want to recieve it as MS Word document or any other DTP prgram.

2) Pictures cannot be added.

3) No real restrictions on language if you need to use it, just refrain from using racism, facism or discrimination.

4) Seeing as we do HALO 2 as well, fanfics can be about HALO 2 as well as PSO and HalfLife 2. You can only have one theme in your fanfic (no pso meets Halo2)

5) References to the {SR}Leader will help to your final mark (this was stated in the previous compo)

6) Entry deadline is SEPTEMBER 1ST. Plenty of time.

7) To enter - mail your fanfic in text format (copy and paste the text in! DO NOT attach any file) to:admin@starraiders.net

8) {SR}Members Only (http://s6.invisionfree.com/StarRaiders/index.php?act=idx)

Prizes:

Winners prize: 1 Nintendo DS game or Gameboy Advance game.
Runners up prize: To be confirmed

RaMarJay
23-05-2005, 02:51 PM
I hope more people enter this year, i want to read more fanfics!!!

might post mine here as well....although it would be very lengthy :S

God-IX
23-05-2005, 05:45 PM
I regret from posting this....because of IDIOTS that delete my messages for no reason...but....in the rules it is not included that only SR memebers can post thier Fanfics....is it at all possible for others, or is it only SR?

Faulkie
23-05-2005, 09:17 PM
8) {SR}Members Only
It would seem that the rules are set in stone, sorry dude.

God-IX
24-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Uh...that wasn't there when I posted, but I get the idea, nevermind.

RaMarJay
24-05-2005, 02:47 PM
uh sure it was
>.>
<.<
been there the whole time we swear...lol
Anyways hope to see some good stories this year..too few entrents last year but that was mostly due to bad timing for due date ;)

Faulkie
24-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Yeah. Ok, I'm almost definitly gonna take part this time too. If the chance of a prize wasn't tempting enough, I think you all deserve to see my greatness at fanfic writing! :D :P

Rati_Ross
28-05-2005, 04:21 PM
i guess i might have a go worth a go

Rati_Ross
02-06-2005, 09:47 PM
sry if some one has said teh answers but what lenth are we looking at and do u get more marks if u include humour or make it interresting hich is betetr or u need both?

Teh EkwEE
02-06-2005, 09:56 PM
As a show of good faith though, you said you'd let SC members compete this time around......in the thread 'About Shadow Council'.......

And if you retract the statement then nevermind, but if you still let us, does it have to be about PSO, Halo2, or HalflLife2? As I'd like to submit my 'Battle Angel Chronicles'..........

SirTom909
03-06-2005, 01:38 AM
as long as you like and ideally only pso im afraid guys.

Teh EkwEE
03-06-2005, 02:14 AM
I guess I can submit teh prolouge of my first PSO fan-fic, though it doesn't stand a candle to BAC.........:'(

RaMarJay
03-06-2005, 04:07 AM
sorry rules are its gotta be one of those three (to my knowledge) cuz its what our members were interested in....but there is a chance he will open it up

Faulkie
05-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Wow, Ross posted here!
Twice!
In a row! :P

Anyway, the more the merrier. :D And humour is good, right?