PDA

View Full Version : Ps3!!!

spectre13
18-05-2005, 01:09 PM
did anyone watch g4 last night? if u didnt then shame on u. it was AWESOME!!! anyway, they showed some games for ps3 and they r all quite beautiful. the best of the graphics would hav to be killzone 2 and a fight night game. im not a fan of either one of these games but with graphics like that i think i may become one. they also showed a final fantasy 7 remake. aside from that i didnt see a lot of games (i started watching it a lil late). I CAN'T WAIT FOR PS3 TO LAUNCH!!!

Alexndr da gr8
18-05-2005, 01:11 PM
ff7 for PS3. That sounds cool.

Dark Knight
18-05-2005, 01:18 PM
FF7 they remade it. Oh that does sound cool

God-IX
18-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Spectre..indeed..Ed called me ASAP when he saw it...it seems like it is a new breakthrough with graphics...perhaps it won't be THAT good of graphics..but graphics of Perhaps Final Fantasy X will also be good, but I expect more from a next Generation console..I LOVE the game seeming from what I saw...I bet it will become one of the best selling games of all time...

zero132132
18-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I love how they say Next-Gen everytime a new system comes out. Eventually you think they would get tired of saying that but no...

Anyways, I think that the PS3 will probably be my favorite system unless SSB for Revolution is actually good online.

God-IX
18-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Haha, I was also thinking about that....it isn't next Generation, haha....hmm...I suppose it would be a figure of speach then:P

Ben_G
18-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Sorry to dissapoint anyone but Square isn't plaining on remaking FF7 for the PS3, the video is only a technology demo to show off what the PS3 can do. But Square says they are planning on bringing the FF series to the PS3.

For more info and the trailer go here:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/16/news_6124681.html

zero132132
18-05-2005, 08:11 PM
I knew it was too good to be true. Oh well, as long as they continue the FF series I'll be happy.

Ivan
18-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Someone wanna tell me what time this E3 special is on?

spectre13
19-05-2005, 01:09 PM
it depends... do u live in the uk? i live in ohio so for me it comes on a 7:00 p.m. all night this week. if u get g4 then check ur little guide thing. anyway, that suks that they're not remakin 7. they really got my hopes up. o well. i suppose that the ff games for ps3 could be just as good as ff7 but thats highly unlikely. ive never played an rpg as good as 7. has anyone else?

Alexndr da gr8
19-05-2005, 01:13 PM
For a minute i thought i was going to play a newer version of ff7. Either way i hope the new ones will live up to the rep. The graphics that i saw were realistic so anyone who hasn't seen them see them.

God-IX
19-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Yha..let's hope they are actaully like that...

spectre13
26-05-2005, 01:12 PM
apparently the ps3 has 7 controller ports. i no i said that in the revolution thread but here we can talk about it fully. can any1 figure out y it has 7. also, i was wonderin if the ps3 uses memory cards or not. ive heard it has a hard drive but im not sure if thats true.

God-IX
26-05-2005, 03:26 PM
I am sure it does have a hard drive, but even so, it will have memory cards, to back up your stuff, and to save your games, and take it to friends...like the Xbox, and I don't see the point in 7 controllers....er....7 different screens on the screen..err..I would have to kill someone..

bigtimedrummer
26-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, it'd be like 2in.X2in. screens for everybody.

spectre13
27-05-2005, 12:39 AM
i no, doesnt make any sense to me either. i mean out of all the numbers y did they pick 7? 8 or 6 would be fine. hell, id even be happy with 4. i think they just wanted to be original.

God-IX
27-05-2005, 01:32 PM
That just blows my mind...7 controller ports...what the hell were they thinking?

"We will draw numbers out of a hat..."
"7!? ok...umm...how the **** did this number get in there..?"
"Well, let's go for it!"

Again..I wish to kill them guys...

spectre13
27-05-2005, 01:51 PM
lol. i just really wanna no how they wouldve fit all those ports on the ps3 if it werent wireless. would they all be lined up or maybe 4 on top and 3 on bottom? whos nos. sony can be strange some times.

God-IX
27-05-2005, 01:57 PM
They would have to be wireless....that would look stupid haveing 7 controller ports..

Attila
27-05-2005, 02:33 PM
I am an avid gamer and enjoy any new innovations in the industry.I think that the PS3 looked awsome but what i saw was mostly Pre rendered cinamatics. grafiks are important but if i want good graphics Ill play a ff game
I am personally awaiting the XBOX-360 so much that im salivating over it right now!! :) :)

spectre13
30-05-2005, 08:36 PM
to tell the truth i dont think most of those graphics were pre-rendered. when g4 was interviewing the sony guy (cant think of his title lol) he said that the games would look exactly like that if not better. now, i understand that he could be bluffing but id say that more than likely he wouldnt make a promise like that unless he thought it would be true. if he says the games r gonna look like that then they turn out to be crap, hes gonna hav a lot of unhappy people on his hands. so im guessing he wasnt lying.

God-IX
31-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Perhaps, but I kinda agree with you...I think they MAY look pretty close if not, I mean...we still have over a year until it's release..they have all kinds of time to make the graphics look wonderful...Perhaps he's not lieing..

Deity
06-06-2005, 08:52 AM
Lets hope that the graphics look close. That would be freakin sweet!!! And I agree with Spectre13. The 7 controller port idea doesn't make any sense at all. I'm thinking that maybe Sony will have some hidden use for the 7th one that they will only tell us when the PS3 releases.

Darkassassin_21
07-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Well as the people at E3 had said...or atleast one the creators i think it was of that alsome shooter that i can think of the name of it but anyway they say it is real time graphics and they say all the games will look very close that...but that is what they say they also could just be those big name companys that have a lot of money to put into it to make them look good so we will have to see but ive heard that it is supposed to look like that of which they showed at E3

zero2990
07-06-2005, 02:47 PM
ff7 for PS3.
The origonal remake of FFVII was suposed to be realesed on the GC but it never came out (TRUE STORY!)

Darkassassin_21
07-06-2005, 07:42 PM
hmmm well i havent heard of that....but im still thinking it will b for playstation i dont think they will sign a contract over to GC....it justs sounds like soemthing that wouldnt happen it could have happened years ago and didnt so im sure it wont now

Cye Zero
20-06-2005, 09:39 PM
I missed it I hope that it comes on again I tried going to gamespot but it would load right. I can't wait until FF7 is released with better graphics but is their going to a change in the story or gameplay?

Sebastian
20-06-2005, 10:54 PM
i found a picture of it.. http://fusion.studio.web.free.fr/ps3.jpg i think that is it at least. there is so many different pictures but i figured that was it because on the top it says ps3. :alien:

God-IX
24-06-2005, 02:46 PM
No!.......Didn't you read....they are wireless....anyone can make up a picture of the PS3 if they want....

Sebastian
24-06-2005, 05:36 PM
DOH! well at least that explains why there was so many differnent pictures.

darkice
24-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Am going to gather this thread is old but to say nintendo wouldnt have any ff titles is somewhat of a joke the top notch multi player sequal crystal chronicals 2 is already anounced for rev a cc title is also out for ds and final 4 is being remade for cube phew i should breath more shouldnt i.

the rev and 360 are the only ones with confirmed ff games.
wouldnt it be funny if sony really have pushed square to far lmao they may have stole psu but we win the war !!! btw the game in q for the 360 is ff xi :).

[edit] btw this is the ps3 ... as if you didnt konw...http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/item/254/2540900/ps3_spot.jpg pah good news pspoo i uh mean 3 fans Yoshinori Kitase Talks Final Fantasy VII
The guy overseeing all FFVII games talks about his current projects and hints at PS3.
by Anoop Gantayat

June 10, 2005 - The latest issue of Japan's Dengeki PlayStation magazine features a short interview with Square Enix executive producer Yoshinori Kitase. Kitase previously worked on Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy X and is now overseeing four titles in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII series. He also, as revealed in the interview, seems to have a hand in the upcoming PS3 Final Fantasy game. see the entire conv at http://ps3.ign.com/articles/624/624503p1.html [edit]