PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon for a FOnewearl

deathknocks
08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Well, this is kind of like Logan's thread except for a FOnewearl.

I need to know which is the best weapon for my force, Flamesofdoom.

Fabo Craven
08-05-2005, 11:22 PM
ive used the Club of LAconium since ive found it. It works for me.
pretty much use the special canes because they increase the simple respectice techs by 30%.

A.S.
09-05-2005, 01:36 AM
For bosses weak to one attribute, use Club Of Laconium, Zumiuran, or Adaman.

For enemies or some bosses use Summit Moon. And make sure you have a Geist-based item, like Mahu or Hitogata. None of them being that rare.

whiteninja
09-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Club series: 40% to the respective simple tech
Scepter series: 20% to all respective tech type
Summit Moon: 30% to all simples (usefull if you don't want to have to carry all of the Clubs)
Sorcerer's Cane: 20% to all Gi-techs, -10% TP cost on all techs (<-GREAT)
Caduceus: 20% to Grants (required to beat alot of enemies in Ultimate: Hildelts, Sorcerers,.... it'll save you alot of TP)

Those are really the best weapons you can get. Red Merge is also a great addition.

It would be better just to get a Geist Raygun with a hit% rather than a Card. Card types are not very good, to slow, not that accurate,... I regret ever wanting that Mahu sooo bad......

So yeah, it's not that tough to get good stuff for a Foney; happy hunting! ;)

bigtimedrummer
09-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Here's an idea: whatever you want to use! That's always fun. :D

deathknocks
09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Heh. I DO have a Caduceus right now, which is what I'm using.
I'd like a Geist weapon (particularly a gun) but I can't find anything.
Does anybody have a Geist Raygun, Lockgun, or Railgun?
Any good Geist mech would work (assault, gatling, and vulcan).

whiteninja
09-05-2005, 11:04 PM
If you really need something with a hit%, then check the shops for Mind Railguns with 50% hit, or hunt/trade a Geist Raygun with a hit.

deathknocks
09-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Alright, thanks!
Just asking, what's the best TP-taking type?
Mind, Geist, etc?

whiteninja
09-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Heart - 3%
Mind - 4%
Soul - 5%
Giest - 6%

The Chameleon Scythe is an unreduced Giest Partisan (offline C-Mode, less than 7 hours), if you're interested. It's not that strong but it's usable by every class. S-Rank weapons given Geist also do it unreduced (so S-Rank Giest Mechs = gooood).

deathknocks
10-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Heh. I'm interested.
I'd love some S-Rank Geist Mechs.. *drools*

I still don't get Challenge Mode... do you play offline and go through Normal-Ultimate without dying or something?
Or do you just go through Normal without stopping or dying?

And I'd probably not be able to wield a Chameleon Scythe as my ATP is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO low!

Zal
15-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Too bad Madams Umbrella is rare as hell, or that would be the best weapon all around.

whiteninja
16-05-2005, 09:01 PM
I still don't get Challenge Mode... do you play offline and go through Normal-Ultimate without dying or something?
Or do you just go through Normal without stopping or dying?

And I'd probably not be able to wield a Chameleon Scythe as my ATP is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO low!In C-Mode, you just go through all of Normal Mode and you start at level 1, but any changes to your character are not saved. You start the begging of each level at a certain level with certain gear and stats and you can't die unless you have a Scapedoll (otherwise you loose alot of time). The goal is beat Falz (or Olga) before 7 hours to get an S-Rank. Then you choose your prize. Online you get an S-Rank weapon (you can name it and choose a special for like 50 PD's) and offline you get a toy weapon. (Chameleon Scythe for example) You can't get the prize unless you have free inventory space so be careful of that. You must also do it in multiplayer (online or off) so if you're doing it offline, try to get 3 friends to help (you must also keep the same group or you'll loose time also). The Scythe also has a really low ATP requirement so don't worry about that, worry about not getting your butt whooped by Bartles :P

A.S.
16-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Too bad Madams Umbrella is rare as hell, or that would be the best weapon all around.

Madam's Umbrella? I am sure you mean Madam's Parasolb (absoloutely useless for FOneys, they already have Resta and Antix2 and it has less ATP then the common Umbrella). The Umbrella can be obtained by 1/46 Mericarols or 1/80 Delbiters, easy drops.

Dark_Rabbit
17-05-2005, 03:28 PM
I'd say the Best Weps for FOnewearl are Summit Moon (Simple Techs +30%), Magical Piece (Mid Techs +30%) and Psycho Wand (High Level Techs +30% and Lower Tp cost), But the Psycho Wand is as rare as a Heaven Punisher :'(, Twinkle Star (Simple Techs +20%), C-Sorcerer's Cane (Mid Techs +20%, 10 less Tp cost) and Prophets of Motav (High Level Techs +20%) are also good and so is Caduceus (Grants +20)

~Buddah~
18-05-2005, 06:32 AM
i personally use hideblues cane +9 just cuz its special is foie that or madams parosol

whiteninja
18-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Hildeblue's does Gibarta, Hildebear's does Foie. They are low levels though and unrelieable (they range at about 8-12). It's better just to use the real techs and carry Trifluids and tech boosting weapons.