PDA

View Full Version : What should I DO??

Darkassassin_21
03-05-2005, 03:20 AM
Im thinking about getting a gamecube for my birthday but there arnt to many good games out there for the cube...can anyone tell me a reasonn why i should get one...or do u think i should use my money on something else???

Hit me back and tell me what u think

Thanks

ShadowTrickster
03-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Xbox all the way.....because of doom 3....and other reasons

Double Edge
03-05-2005, 03:24 AM
LOL! Doom 3 is a great title..ON THE PC. Not for XBOX.

Yes, I can give you many reasons why to get a GameCube - the main one right now is for the exclusive Zelda 2005 title (which you said you are anxiously anticipating) and currently Resident Evil 4 - which is beyond amazing.

ShadowTrickster
03-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Thank you....for reasons unknown......and reminding me about the new zelda game.....i wonder if zelda will be in it???.....hey....you never know.....i havent seen a screen of her yet....so hey.....

Double Edge
03-05-2005, 03:34 AM
I'm the biggest Zelda fanatic on these forums, guaranteed; and I've never not seen Zelda in a game.

Darkassassin_21
03-05-2005, 03:38 AM
Well i have an Xbox and i have a PS2 but i just want to know if i should get a gamecube and what games i should Look for...yeah the new zelda is going to be great

God-IX
03-05-2005, 02:49 PM
HAHA

I have MANY reasons.....uh...hold on...
*thinks*

AH-HA!

You are a collector of games, I know...and..so that means...you need a Gamecube...Super Smash Brother Melee...Zelda...uh...The other Zelda collector series...WW....hm...FF:CC which you said you collect ALL Final Fantasy's....so that is one you need...uh....hmm...thats plenty of reasons I think:)

Oh and What the hell are you talking about...Xbox?! this is not a thread on Xbox...he's asking an opinion on him buying a Gamecube...

ShadowTrickster
03-05-2005, 02:49 PM
There was a game with only link....but i forgot the title.....it was.....it had something like: the adventures of link or something like that...

EDIT: whoops.....i forgot to add that that....anyway....i have a GC....but for a the worth while games.....

God-IX
03-05-2005, 02:54 PM
There was a game with only link....but i forgot the title.....it was.....it had something like: the adventures of link or something like that...

EDIT: whoops.....i forgot to add that that....anyway....i have a GC....but for a the worth while games.....

Yha...it's part of the Collectors edition....

Darkassassin_21
03-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Yha well i dont know what games to look for i know i would get FF CC but there is no one to play that one with i may still get it...it was fun playing it at ur house God...Im probly going to get a gamecube for the Zelda games and yes there was a game with only link in it and it was the Adventures of link i think that was the name but it was like the crapest game there was unless im thinking of another one but still...ahh nvm scratch that last one im an idoit unless im right but i dont know dont hold me to it

Lee-yoshi
03-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Why hasnt anyone said PSO? lol

Games you'd buy to realise the greatness of Gamecube (Even if you weren't into those type of games):

Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Tales of Symphonia
1080 Avalanche
Metroid Prime
F-Zero GX

There's many more then that, but they're mainly Nintendo franchise games like Mario games, The Legend of Zelda, StarFox, games that go without saying that they're gonna be great to play! Also get a Gamecube if you want the best Multiplayer games ever ^_^

God-IX
03-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Noone said PSO cause they are either playing PSO currently on a different system...so why buy it on 2 systems...

That is why I didn't say it..but yha...Lee is right Gamecube is essential to Multiplayer gaming...Perhaps for Parties...muahahah!

masterofchaos
03-05-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm the biggest Zelda fanatic on these forums, guaranteed; and I've never not seen Zelda in a game.
No you arent I AM WELL IF YOU LIKE VIDEO GAMES LIKE PLATFORMERS AND NINTENDO THINGS THEN BUY ONE BUT IF YOU DONT SPEND IT ON SOMETHING YOULL LIKE oops caps lock was on welll thats my opinon.

God-IX
03-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Uh..Double Edge...I think everyone thinks THEY are the biggest Zelda fan

Double Edge
03-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Uh..Double Edge...I think everyone thinks THEY are the biggest Zelda fan

Hehe, true. Difference is: I know I am.

Ghost/Spectre
03-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Tales of Symphonia is uber PWNage.

Darkassassin_21
04-05-2005, 04:36 AM
I like Zelda a lot as well im thinking of buying one but hey i dont know i just hope i just dont change my mind on something else later....that always pisses me off...lol

Shakaku
04-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Well, I love my gamecube *picks up gamecube and hugs* *shifty eyes* *cough* :cool: well anyways, gamecube has many great titles.

Metroid Prime I
Metroid Prime II: Echos

The Metroid Prime games are the best, great gameplay, awesome graphics, and just so much dang fun. Plus its awesome playing multiplayer on Metroid Prime II. This game is not a simple button masher it takes real skill to progress thru the game and I love being able to scan different monsters, statues, and areas, and find out the history of the land I'm in.

Super Smash Bros Mellee

This game is the all time smash fest, destroying each other in free for alls, using all your skills to come out in top, my favorite, overweight, electric rat can sum it all up in one word....'PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" See told ya, it tells you of all the excitement, the adrenaline rush, THE DESTRUCTION!!!

Sonic Adventure II: Battle

This is always a great game, lots of cool levels, can play hero side or dark side, great boss battles, and the levels are comprised of speed, shooter, and treasure hunting. Plus with each level you have, there are 5 missions to go along with it. This gives you hours of gameplay trying to earn those elusive A ranks and the rewards that come with it. And then there are the chaos, training up these little creatures, and then putting them up in races in divisions of speed, strength, flying, and swimming or even mix of all four. Or you can do Chao Karate, chao fights of 3 different difficulties and then a secret super hard difficulty. After that you have multiplayer there are the races, the shooting matches, and the treasure hunts, along with kart racing for all characters. Plus if you have friends they can bring over their memory card and have your chaos compete against each other in either races or karate. Plus you can earn new levels which is always fun especially in the racing levels.

God-IX
04-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Double Edge....let us say we are BOTH the biggest Zelda fanatics...I don't wanna argue:) haha
We are equally addicted to Zelda's...

He has decided to buy a Gamecube....this thread can now be closed..

Double Edge...do the honors:) haah

Mirinee
04-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Why hasnt anyone said PSO? lol I bought my Gamecube only for PSO. I like the PSO CARD game, but I'm very much alone on that. Playing offline battling with others is fun too when you don't have online.

Edit:
I might as well add that I love Zelda too! Ocarina of Time was my favourite. Maybe because I can play the Ocarina too, lol.

ForgottenKing
04-05-2005, 01:21 PM
I love Zelda. -Snuggles with his Zelda games- I still have the old ones from Nes/Snes days. I can't get through the Master Quest on Ocarina of Time for gamecube.<,<

God-IX
04-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Hehe..i beat that..so hard, I can help you..but go to the "zelda" thread, and ask me there, I will explain which part you are stuck on

Darkassassin_21
05-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I did decided to get my gamecube..but u dont ahve to close the thread if u dont want we could talk anything now...but i think it would b better to make a new one

Thanks for the advice

Double Edge
05-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Well, it would be better to just close the thread now, to avoid spamming. However, I'm glad you decided to get a GCN - good choice!

[get RE4]

--Closed--