PDA

View Full Version : Support Question

kfitz
30-04-2005, 01:12 PM
I've decided to make a support force. I know that FOmarl is the best for this choice, but I was wondering how much better she is than FOmar. IS she lots better in support than FOmar or just a little. What order does it go in for support? Like this? FOmarl, FOnewearl, FOnewm, and FOmar? Thanks in advance for any help!

Fabo Craven
30-04-2005, 02:40 PM
the best for support is the FOMarl. But there are alot of probleMs with her too.
1)she Doesnt get a gooD tech boost-40% on grants--double s/d range
2)because of saiD tech boosts she cannot use magic as effectevly as the other forces.
3)she really sucks at melee.
overall FOnewearl is better because she has Double resta/anti range and 30% boost on the simple techs. so in a nutshell, she can support the party and then becoMe the major attaking force for awhile.

flickynick
30-04-2005, 02:46 PM
she gets bonus to anti and resta
which Fomar doesnt

with the bonus of shifta and deband, she is a good support
(not better than FOnewearl)

if you decied to make a fomar than a fomarl, it is said that a resta merge is a must seeing as its very important as you will be the person keeping the team alive

whiteninja
30-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Fonewearls are the best support because they can Resta the team, and do damage (which Fomarls, cannot). The S/D range isn't too important because it lasts a long time at level 30.

Wootem Ace
01-05-2005, 03:33 AM
NO FOmarl....FOnewearl like white ninja said....Doubled Resta range....remotely decent at melee, and Megid and Foie/Barta/Zonde power boost. Resta range means a LOT!! If you do want to make a FOmarl, however, get a Resta Merge.

Fabo Craven
01-05-2005, 06:08 AM
FOmarl is only good at support.
FOmar is good with techs and melee
FOnewm is good with techs and competant in melee
FOnewearl is the best with techs but uber incompatant with melee.

kfitz
03-05-2005, 10:54 PM
k,thanks. I made a FOmar.

A.S.
03-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Where the hell did you get the idea FOmarl is a good support?

Wootem Ace
04-05-2005, 11:09 PM
They might be if they had any good magic spells so everybody doesn't need to "Support" them everytime they get owned..

kfitz
05-05-2005, 03:33 PM
True. My FOmar is lvl. 20 now on hard and I am glad I didn't make a FOmarl, his range for spells isn't half bad.