PDA

View Full Version : Clan Fanfic

Faulkie
29-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Ok, I had an idea for a clan fanfic, and I'd like to get as many people from {SR} as possible to take part, and of course any non-{SR} can participate, sort of like a camio. :P

Ok, here's my idea, which I've been wanting to do for ages. I'll write the same story about 4 or so times, but through different points of view.

Of course, it won't be boring to read so maybe i should say it's 4 different intertwining stories rather than just one. I know how to explain, have you seen that episode of the Simpsons where it show's Bart's, Lisa's and Homer's days in turn? It's like that. If not, I suppose it's a bit like the story of Sonic Adventure 1 as well.

Anyway, like I said I want as many people as possible to participate, so we have one person doing each individual story if possible.

Yes, it will be hard, because they all have to match up, and it will take loads of planning but the result will be great. Thankyou.

I've also posted this on the {SR} forum as well as here to get more people to do it.

RaMarJay
29-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Like i said before i'll help, was gonna do that to my fanfic...prolly shud try writing more...haven't written in ages

Faulkie
30-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Well at the moment I got you, me and Itxi on it, but we could use a couple more if possible.

NetNomad
05-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Was that the same one I saw on Fanfiction.net?

Probably would have read it if I could distinguish between the paragraphs (no offense dude but that was kinda hard on the eyes). :ermm:

Wootem Ace
05-05-2005, 07:45 PM
I'll work on it. Already have a basis of a story for my FOnewm....

Faulkie
06-05-2005, 08:44 PM
No that was a different one, and sorry about the eyes dude! :P

Hmm... Wooten Ace, if you're gonna participate we gotta talk because the stories have to line up perfectly. You up to it?