PDA

View Full Version : How to Report a FsoDer?

Shakaku
28-04-2005, 12:49 AM
I got in a game and these guys were talking about hacking, I said hacking ruined the game and all that jazz. And this one guy went off like a rocket saying I better leave or he'd still my pw, access #, and get my account banned. He did some idiotic countdown and I just made fun of him while he did it. He of course accomplished nothing. I should of yelled lift-off. A while later he got some lvl 130 friend in the game and they were talking saying weird stuff, I kept hearing eternal kami or something. I just trained in caves. The lvl 130 said something like FsoD Bsod BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Dunno what it meant, then the countdown guy said use only one. I still did not know what they were up to until he went FsoD Bsod BzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! again. and my game froze, I was of course majorly pissed that they did that, so how can I report the lvl 130 idiot, and rue the day he was born?

Ivan
28-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Well the guy who got pissed is a nob for threatening to use the code when someone else has to do it for him. And anyone who doesn't have the FSOD code isn't going to be able to do anything to except flame. If you check the past news posts in the mainsite. lee Yoshi made a post about reporting it. But you need more info about him than the guy just FSODed you and he was lv130. There's a lot of Lv130's out there.

Shakaku
28-04-2005, 01:39 AM
I have his name "Eternal X." And yeah the guy was the noob, countdown's name was XxEthanxX I believe. You might see them on Deneb block 10

decswxaqz
28-04-2005, 09:25 AM
http://www.sega.com/function/pso_complaint.php

Anti Hacker
28-04-2005, 09:43 AM
lol Etan is the noob on PSO world who keeps making new accounts because they keep banning him there. last post sent in his direction when he thought he had made a great new 'disguise screen name' (Hunter X or something) was like "Go away ethan, we know it's you... -.-"
Just shows he's a real attention seeker because his social life dosen't exist. :D

P.S. Thanks for the link Decs!

Sheik
28-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Ethan was the one threatening that he and his pals were gonna shut down PSO on one certain Friday (which never happened).

Anti Hacker
28-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Why dosent he just go away when ignored? Like all other horrible things...

Ivan
28-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Not all people are like that...especially me!

There only guy I ever knew who could take out a lobbies where some IG people that I'm 99.9% sure don't play anymore. Unless they're fakes, but don't accuse them or they'll get pissed and corrupt you. Other than that they're nice people. :) lol

I've reported people that I've never seen again. But that was quite a while ago I'm not sure if they still inforce that. Wouldn't hurt to try though.

Shakaku
28-04-2005, 06:37 PM
lol, so he's a known noob... Ah well, Eternal X was reported and I mentioned XxEthanxX's countdown tirade. Now back to PSO.

Legato2471
29-04-2005, 01:22 AM
LoL, I know both Ethan and Eternal. Ethan doesn't really like to get his hands dirty so he gets X to do this kind of stuff for him. Kinda funny, but they're cool if you know them.

Shakaku
29-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Well if i have my way Ethan will be banned... yet again. And Eternal X will lose a lvl 130 account.

Anti Hacker
29-04-2005, 10:25 PM
LMAO! Cool if you know them? I would smite them good if I had the power... Im also thankful that I dont.

Shakaku
29-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Sigh, I wish I could send them my "regards..." But it isn't worth a banned account.

~Buddah~
30-04-2005, 02:17 AM
they shall all burn in the darkness

Legato2471
30-04-2005, 06:24 AM
Nobody is burning anywhere. LoL, also, eternal can just level himself with AR again and use a new serial. You aren't gonna stop them. =/ Besides just one fsod. I've corrupted people, nothing happened to me. I stopped randomly nuking lobbies. I give 3-5 seconds warning now xD

Anti Hacker
30-04-2005, 08:46 AM
You should be banned from this site for the encouragement of abusive codes.

~Buddah~
30-04-2005, 09:35 AM
for real i had my post taken out adimins get to the taking out and banning type of thing!!!:P jk lol

Legato2471
30-04-2005, 05:18 PM
*sigh* I'm not encouraging anything. Besides not many people have a decent FSOD code, or access to even the worst of them. It just gets people to look harder than before =p Also, being banned from a site isn't the end of the world, just delete your cookies rofl. That's how I got back on PSOW. I don't post, just wanted to be on the site again as a member. Oh well, I haven't done anything "wrong" yet. Anti Hacker, if you want to start a flame war, keep it out of the threads and PM me.

~Buddah~
30-04-2005, 08:42 PM
dude chill i dont think he was trying to flame but if he was id be on anti's side cuz hed probally kick your @$$ lol:P

Sheik
01-05-2005, 12:05 AM
*rolls eyes*

Legato2471
01-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Wow... Mr Shadow Council person, you may have just started a flame war.
*grabs torch and gasoline* lets set this forum on fire! Just because anti hacker has been here longer than me, you think he'll win. Now, unless anti hacker actually hacks to get rid of bad players which makes his name contradict itself in the first place, all he does is bitch about them hoping enough of it will make them go away =o

Yeah on second thought, flame wars got me banned at PSOW, lol. Oh noes! If you want to argue, PM me.

Anti Hacker
01-05-2005, 08:53 AM
1.) I wasn't flaming I was stating facts.

2.) I don't see why I should pm you about this, its not flaming and it is something everyone deserves in a say in.

3.) If you really want to be part of a community like that of PSOW then do post, contributing is good... unless its encouragement or posting of codes.

4.) I PMed Lee yoshi and he agrees so watch your step.

5.) If you go to the house of everyone you were so very generously helping by FSODing them to open their eyes, I think you will get more puches to the face than thankyous.

6.) No I don't usually use codes to battle it out with hackers. That would be lowering myself to your level, instead I try to avoid meeting people like you online and I invent stratergies to minimalise the damage to my game if I do.

7.) If you don't like people 'bitching' about you dont make such a complete jackass out of yourself online. Either help the community or leave.

:cool:

And buddah I appreciate you've not taken a great liking to this hacker either but please don't encourage a flamewar. I wouldnt want anyone to start one on my behalf even if they do think I 'Kick @$$'. Flaming is not cool.

Darkside
02-05-2005, 01:12 PM
PM from Ivan.

Ivan
Staff Member
Ivan's pet mag: Kpal09

Type: Bana
Level: 85

Health: 2110/2110

Exp: 42%

AR Codes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I am Kpal09/Amariken Idiot09 who IMed you yesterday about the codes. I am a staff member with an AR and I have SOME antis but some I don't have that you do. If you could send me the codes and meet me online to try and FSOD me with the codes activated, we could get an approval to link to an off-site I would make with the codes. I'd like the anti codes for myself anyways too. I also agree to no release them.

Thanks!
Kevin

I have been getting PMs like this lately, people asking for Antis. Why do you accept them now when you would never accept them before? Btw, I was in I.G. so if you say they have the power to crash blocks, you are looking at me and Eternal X there.

I told you ****ing idiots I AM Ethan. I don't know how many times I have told you this. Me and Eternal X have about, 25 Sonic Team server serials. You cannot ban us. And besides, Sonic Team won't do ****. I have reported myself before...3 times with guild card number AND serial. If we do get banned, we will be back with the help of serial steal. Anti Hacker, your two-faced.

You want the Antis, you know Im Ethan, yet you say this **** about me. Shakaku, Stop complaining nigga, You joined MY game. You started mouthing off, I asked you nicely to leave. You kept mouthing off about hackers...My god you just need to stfu. So you just kept talking, thats when we took action. You are lucky we just FSOD you. We COULD have sotlen your serial/access/pass and banned you. Or corrupted you.

And yes, Eternal X was the one who FSOD you. You know why? Cuz I was playing legit for a change. I wanted to actually PlAy ThE GaMe, But noooooo! I have on a few chat codes like fast chat and you start pissing yourself. Mind your own ****ing business damn homo. Now you see why I don't play legit on Sonic Team servers. No ones ever happy. Milly is legit, and her info board is colored. Big deal. We aren't effecting any of your drop rates with chat codes. Say we are and your a ****tard. I have researched this. It does not effect other peoples game play.

All I can say is...Hate me if you want. You can't get rid of me. You can't pwn me. And good luck getting those Anti codes from me.

And Shakaku, Next time I see you online your dead. If you ever join my games im going to ban and corrupt you. Mind your own business and don't post a damn topic for 1 time you get FSOD. We sent Sonic Team the coding to completely stop AR on their servers. Yet your "god" won't do ****. I don't pay for my HL so its np.

Stop PMing me. If I get banned, ok I will get un-banned.

Anti Hacker
02-05-2005, 02:30 PM
*sigh* **** off and die Ethan... Wouldn't mind if you hadn't been such a jackass in the past, even I use P2 visible weapons so I can see if people are using hacked weapons. No one gets mad at me for that and calls me a cheater, since it dosent make me more powerful in any way shape or form. Im not against people like you because of that. You are a racist, you are a gamer abuser, you have no reason to be here or even to exist. FSOD me ever, and I swear I will hunt you down and beat you to death with a copy of your own precious AR-pro for irony, you sadistic, tw@tish brainless piece of lifes excrement AR using bitch-ass noob. I dont give a damn if the Mods have a go at me for this, You suck. Get a life. Get a more worthy sense of existance. You're not a Cracker, you're not even a Hacker! The AR does it all for you, and what you have you kiss up to Eternal - X for you make me sick. Lamest excuse for a person ever :@
None of us think ST are god, we know now that they put too little effort into PSO for stopping freaks like you from playing.

Sheik
02-05-2005, 04:56 PM
This being why I try to keep my mouth shut when I'm around people who can do worse things than FSOD...I don't want to start s**t.

This topic has also started to kinda get out of hand. :S

take your arguments to PMs or IMs.

Lee-yoshi
02-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Yes, this is getting seriously out of hand and i sense it wont be long before we see some serious actions being taken. Its also gone far past FSOD. Finally, please refrain from using abusive language... well we tried to make a family forum!

*Closed*