PDA

View Full Version : What is the most frustrating game you've played.

HUmar16
22-04-2005, 10:46 PM
My most frustrating game is Final Fantasy X because the shpere grids were hard to learn and sometimes when you fought against a tuff enemy they would be able to attack twice and Semour with that instant kill move...I hate that guy!!!!! :@ Anywayz wats your most frustrating game.

Lee-yoshi
22-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Tales of Symphonia! Its such a great game, but some puzzles are TOO dam silly. Its taken me hours literally to find the solutions to some. Im on 22 hours and not even on disc 2 yet while on RE4 i completed the double disc game in under 18 hours! -_-

I have yet to complete it as you can tell... but i will...

~Buddah~
22-04-2005, 11:18 PM
zelda majorias mask

HUmar16
22-04-2005, 11:22 PM
What was so frustrating about that game? :S

Kisanzi
23-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Shinobi for the PS2. Dear god that game is IRRITATING! Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a great game, but it was one of the most mentally exhausting things I have ever done. Once you get to the last few levels of the game your button timing skills have to be absolutely perfect or else you instantly die and have to do the level all over again. I was nearly driven to tears as I desperately attempted the last two levels a multitude of times, and I'm not even going to get into the last boss fight. BLECH! It almost felt like it was impossible until I beat it by fluke on the third night of attempting it. An excellent game that is an extreme test in frustration, check it out! If you dare...

Vincent Rayne
23-04-2005, 04:06 AM
beleive it or not...
pso..!

i hate it...
i loathe it...

but it is a part of me...

i've never had so much problems with a game...
*no moving of data...
*lots of hackers...
*more data corruption than any game i've ever played...
*huge...unbeatable game...
*a little repetetive...

that pretty much covers it...

Judgment
23-04-2005, 02:55 PM
REmake (Resident Evil) Oh the horrors of spending ages working out stupid little puzzles as all the zombies you killd come back as Crimson Heads >.<. Also im gona say ToS as well i was ok for all the game up to the last part that was nearly enough to make me give up :(

Cye Zero
09-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Zoop for the Super Nintendo was the most frustrating game until Space Channel 5 came out on the Dreamcast

Archer
11-05-2005, 06:44 AM
I've played so many frustrating games. I can't name them all because I eventually got pissed and either stopped playing them or I finally conquered them in my rage ;). Driving games are hard for me for some reason. As much as I try to make a good turn, I eventually skid off the rode >_< (except mario kart and a few others that I played). Also, Star Fox Adventures! That stupid pushing match thing and the fear control thing (still stuck on the fear thing) are annoying. PSO isn't as annoying until you are 1 hitted by oblilies ;)

~Buddah~
11-05-2005, 06:44 PM
What was so frustrating about that game? :S

going back and forth in time confused me thus making it a frustrating game

Lostthought144
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Tales of Symphonia! Its such a great game, but some puzzles are TOO dam silly. Its taken me hours literally to find the solutions to some. Im on 22 hours and not even on disc 2 yet while on RE4 i completed the double disc game in under 18 hours! -_-

yeah im going to have to double that...that game is amazing time consuming...and without your healler consider yourself dead...The puzzles in that game take forever to figure out becuase they are just so dam time consuming and i gorget where i was sometimes...the fighting is alright since im like lv 65 with 55 hours into it...but some parts do tick me off :(

Sesshomaru
12-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Iron Phoenix for Xbox.......the game is just retarded....their is absolutely NO point to the game.......its so stupid its frustrating.

Fabo Craven
12-05-2005, 08:09 PM
The most frustrating game..........
The old Dick Tracy for the NES.
I would always run out of health and accidently shoot unarmed thugs.

~Buddah~
12-05-2005, 11:32 PM
older games always seemed frustrating but i was only 6 or 7 at the time so i guess it would be but sonic at the further levels in the game where hard:S

Cye Zero
14-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Total Recall was a frustrating game

Sebastian
14-05-2005, 06:21 PM
I think pso is the most frusterating game because when i was hunting for a lavis cannon it took forever to find a pouilly slime and then it didn't even drop a lavis... :S

Arrogantelf
01-06-2005, 08:20 PM
hi all, new to this site. have to say what a great pso resource. ty. two games spring to mind, super probotector(contra spirits) and super r-type both on snes. never have i ever completed these two games. :S

zero132132
01-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I would have to say a game that I played for computer... I think it was Knight Quest or something. Anyway you're a knight and you have to navigate a castle to save the princess from a dragon. I NEVER FIGURED OUT WHAT TO DO!

rena-ko
01-06-2005, 09:52 PM
bangai-oh... one day i'll try to get past level 16 >_>

NWA Ragnarok
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
my most frustrating game is RE4, when u get to that thing called u3 and have to get out of that cage thing . hated that part. another game would be star fox assault for the gamecube. when ur on foot you get killed to easily. (lol)

Serpent7
05-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Project Eden...

Gahhh! Goddamn puzzles!?!!?FS@GSWH{PSEF

Kashima
30-07-2005, 10:38 PM
devil may cry 1 on dante must die mode and devil may cry 3 on heaven or hell mode all those cool ass moves dont mean a damn thing anymore....

K_I_R_E_E_K
18-08-2005, 03:19 PM
nightmare criatures 2 for dc
i tought that they improve the graphics of the game but noooooooo..........
it is just a game from psx that they improve to work on dc, nothing more.
if i new that the game was that bad as a psx gmae i would use a emulator on dreamcast to play the psx nc2 (i have the emulator)

Aryus
20-08-2005, 03:31 AM
hehe, never had problems with games... i had 200+ hours on FFX and all my guys hit 99,999 dmg lol , killed last boss in 1 hit...

the most frusterating game ive ever played by far... is pong.

such a simple concept yet so hard...

Reuben
20-08-2005, 06:38 AM
:@ :@ :@ Ninja Gaiden, need I say more? :@ :@ :@

day
14-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Yoshi's island 6-7 (KEEP MOVING!!!:@ ) i believe it's called. That's the most frustrating game and then you've got bowsers castle after that (6-8)

masterofchaos
15-09-2005, 03:19 AM
morrowind the elder scrolls 3 its so confusing evil rpg it is so addicting but so frustrating.

Reuben
16-09-2005, 12:13 PM
And Soooooo Slow!

mdbrim2004
16-09-2005, 03:01 PM
I can't remember which game is the most frustrating, but I do know that Mission Impossible on the NES wrecked my nerves alot. PSO does too at times, but that's only when the stupid items just won't tek right or monsters won't pipe or drop the rare, etc.

Ria
17-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Project Eden...

Gahhh! Goddamn puzzles!?!!?FS@GSWH{PSEF

omg lol you found them hard? I liked them.

Robo Jay
17-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Summoner, OMG the map was big and it was so hard to find a town and u always got dragged into a RANDOM ENCOUNTER. In the end i gave up and played the Sequel.

Emrys
17-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Most frustrating game ever, hmm?
Well, I have three...
FFVII - lost to seph a total of 137 times during final boss battle
Star Ocean - still can't advance past the area i'm in (the enemies turn you to stone and I forgot to stock up on cures)
Star Ocean III - lost to Luther a total of 38 times so far, still haven't beaten him

Yeah, I know, I suck.

Jay
17-09-2005, 10:29 PM
i have to say ff8 because diablo can put u down to 1 hp although he cant kill you with that attack all he has to do is then use any other crap attack and ur dead :(.

Ria
18-09-2005, 11:52 AM
i have to say ff8 because diablo can put u down to 1 hp although he cant kill you with that attack all he has to do is then use any other crap attack and ur dead :(.

Dude, that battle is easy. If someone gets killed before you heal them, revive them.

Jay
18-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Dude, that battle is easy. If someone gets killed before you heal them, revive them.
now ur going off topic but since you replyed to me ill reply to u i have killed him it was just hard because what happenes if u cant revive them?

RAcaseal
26-09-2005, 08:37 PM
This may be too old school, but I would have to say Ghouls and Ghosts for the SNES. It seriously has to be one of the hardest games to beat of all time. You only get one suit of armor, and when that's gone you die after one hit. And beleive me, you get hit waaaaaaay too often by random stuff around lol.

K_I_R_E_E_K
27-09-2005, 03:14 PM
This may be too old school, but I would have to say Ghouls and Ghosts for the SNES. It seriously has to be one of the hardest games to beat of all time. .
play dinamite heady on mega drive/genesis and you will know what is hard
but play the 1st version, if you play the 2nd then the game is easy
the game is hard because
- more levels then on ver.beta
- there is a boss that i only have beaten once on megadrive (with a emulator is easier)
- the last boss (also only beaten 1 time on the genesis) it is a luck game.
- there is a code that you catch beating a bonus game 4 times, after the last boss and the credits you will be asken the code, put the code and you will fight a boss even harder then any boss.
- also there is a cheat to put the game on "1 hit death" so.........only with a emulator i was capable to pass the game (save pos)

Tsunami
05-10-2005, 03:21 AM
Mortal Kombat: Deception.
The last boss is annoying...the entire game is just way too spread out in the adventure type mode...

And they can't even spell "Combat" right! The 'K' doesn't make it edgy!

Reuben
19-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Heh, good point. Hopefuly the Mortal Kombat series has finished.....Please let it be finished!

Tsunami
21-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Hopefuly the Mortal Kombat series has finished.....Please let it be finished!
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks just came out...lol. :beard:
I heard the fighting system in that was smooth...but still. Thanks to MK: Deception, I don't like the MK series...

Sebastian
21-10-2005, 02:33 AM
hmmmm why do you hate mortal kombat deception? i loved throwing sub-zero into grinders. and ripping out peoples spines in fatalitys O_o;

Daan
21-10-2005, 10:13 AM

I thought all puzzles were too simple... I think it's a great game, but too easy.

TheUnnamedOne
21-10-2005, 11:27 AM
the most frustrating... probably Timeplitters 2...
just trying to get all the extra characters is god damn impossible,
plus the fact there is an absence of checkpoints in the hard levels!!!

Tsunami
22-10-2005, 07:06 PM
hmmmm why do you hate mortal kombat deception? i loved throwing sub-zero into grinders. and ripping out peoples spines in fatalitys O_o;
The last boss on easy mode is so hard to beat, it's annoying.
I personally think it's too violent. I mean, violence in a game is awesome. Just look at Ninja Gaiden and Doom 3. Those are both really violent and have a bunch of blood in both. But Mortal Kombat...the only thing you DO see is blood. And I'm pretty sure when someone is thrown into a grinder, they don't come out in little chunks.

letherest
26-10-2005, 03:08 PM
ummmm im going with
-pong
-moon walker-----g@y
-metroid games
-pso 4 levels on ep 1
-ff10 crapy one
-fable you cant be a girl
-mario he likes peach but he never gets in bed lmao
-zelda games
-wario ware maga party games for game square
-killer 7

pink
26-10-2005, 04:14 PM
I actually found Tales of Symphonia's puzzles easy. There really wasn't all that much to a lot of them. Plus a lot of them were similar to several other games.

I hated Majora's Mask. Putting a time limit on a Zelda game is just asking to annoy your players. Nothing like having to do the Water Dungeon twice because of the stupid owl save method. I turned the game on to show a friend something, then turned it off right after that, and I lost my completion of the Water Dungeon because I didn't go back to the stupid owl.