PDA

View Full Version : Best. Force. Ever.

D3COYBOY
22-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Here is something to to debate on, what do all of you consider to be the best Force? You may include mag type, stats and a brief explaination to why you think he/she is number one.

jarl
22-04-2005, 06:47 PM
fonewearl... ill let kefka explain the rest :D basically, 3rd highest evp, so you dont get hit so much which is better than blocking as a force because then you dont have to stop burning stuff, the other forces are right at the bottom... true they have pants ata, 100 less than a RAmar, but forces dont use ata, theyre dfp and atp is also rubbish, but they have the best mst and luck may suck, but you dont need it. in the end with a fonewearl you have:
evade- matters, bloody good! the others are about 150- 200 less.
mst- the highest in the game, definately matters!
ata, atp, luck- all these are used for combat. forces dont combat so are not important
dfp- more than made up for by the evade so doesnt matter.

other: also the fonewearls have always penetrating megid (usaeful) 2X range on resta and anti, and 1.3 times damage on simple techs..

thats dammed useful!!

flickynick
22-04-2005, 07:57 PM
My force is t3h best!!!1one

D3COYBOY
22-04-2005, 08:14 PM
My force is t3h best!!!1one

And what is that?

Wootem Ace
22-04-2005, 08:19 PM
FOnewms by far.....awesome MST and tech abilities, regeneration, and just plain awesomeness.....

flickynick
22-04-2005, 08:21 PM
FOnewms by far.....awesome MST and tech abilities, regeneration, and just plain awesomeness.....
Online though, FOnewms are inferior, forces are for support and they have no bonus to the support techs

Fabo Craven
22-04-2005, 09:18 PM
okay Fonewearls are the best. With their high mst and tp and evade, they create a force(sorry about the pun)to be reckoned with. Equiped with ione of the special canes-Club of LAconium,Mace of Adamen,or Club of Zurmerian-and their tech bonuses go through the roof. they already have +30% to all simple techs and the canes add 30-40% more! With all that combined into one character it kicks ***.

jarl
22-04-2005, 09:29 PM
yup, and if you use a merge... what can i say? :D

Hrith
23-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Fonewm is a FOnewearl- offline, a FOnewearl-- online.

To me FOnewearl is the only true magician, others can rely on melee attacks.

FOnewearl has the best MST in the game = scorches offline mode, especially Ep1
FOnewearl had Megid penetration = pwns Ep2
FOnewearl has doubled R&A range = best support FO, what a FO is supposed to be online.

All a FO needs, she is the best at it, the other abilities aren't necessary, nor very useful, in most cases.

HP ? not relevant on Forces.
DFP ? not relevant after LV 30 Deband and Jellen.
Melee ? go use a Ranger or Hunter.

FOmar and FOmarl just suck. I mean, they're fun to play, I don't deny that, but statistically, they suck, especially FOmarl (and with her uber crappy animations).
FOnewm is ok, but as far as casting techs go, anything he does, FOnewearl does better or the same, and he is clearly worse online.

D3COYBOY
23-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Fonewm is a FOnewearl- offline, a FOnewearl-- online.

To me FOnewearl is the only true magician, others can rely on melee attacks.

FOnewearl has the best MST in the game = scorches offline mode, especially Ep1
FOnewearl had Megid penetration = pwns Ep2
FOnewearl has doubled R&A range = best support FO, what a FO is supposed to be online.

All a FO needs, she is the best at it, the other abilities aren't necessary, nor very useful, in most cases.

HP ? not relevant on Forces.
DFP ? not relevant after LV 30 Deband and Jellen.
Melee ? go use a Ranger or Hunter.

FOmar and FOmarl just suck. I mean, they're fun to play, I don't deny that, but statistically, they suck, especially FOmarl (and with her uber crappy animations).
FOnewm is ok, but as far as casting techs go, anything he does, FOnewearl does better or the same, and he is clearly worse online.

Kefka has laid out exibit A, B, C, and I'm pretty sure he is holding back a D somewhere. Courts over, the judges rule FOnewearl as the best... if somebody else can even come up with a better arguement against what I've been reading. Not looking to good for the rest of the Forces in the polls.

Wootem Ace
23-04-2005, 02:54 AM
Online though, FOnewms are inferior, forces are for support and they have no bonus to the support techs

I play offline, though, and the only time I play with somebody else, its only one person so the boosts don't help much. I'll start a FOnewearl for online though.

Kaze
23-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Fonewms are better for me, because they have much faster tech casting barehanded, which is huge offline, when trying to kill huge groups of enemies quickly, and they're better at the nuking techniques (even with her 250 extra MST, the FOnewm will always be better at nuking) which are tactically better then the single techniques. Also, I don't truly see a large difference between the FOnewm and the FOnewearl for support, but I suppose that's because the most I've ever played with is three people (including myself), and I haven't used a FOnewearl, but I hardly see how it could be complicated. It was pretty easy being a support FO... and with high level technique disks, I think the difference is even more minor, with support/healing tech ranges. I guess what I really like about the FOnewm is that with it, I can kill tons of crap in ultimate mines before I'm even half of the max level you can get. This is good for forces, as they can get higher tech disks pretty early.

How often does EVP really work in the higher levels? I guess I should be saying higher levels of the game, not of your character, because most chars are pretty decent if the stats are maxed and it's level 200. If I were level 90, and in ultimate mines, if I were focussing primarily on my MST, how well would my EVP work? I know defense works there.. I can take a few hits without dying.

For me.. the FOnewm was easier to level then the FOnewearl. I guess this is probably just me, but I had a much easier time leveling my FOnewm then my FOnewearl is going so far.. or else my memories are off.

There.. that's my crappy argument. Tear it to shreds, and I'll still be the way I am.

flickynick
23-04-2005, 11:46 AM
because they have much faster tech casting barehanded
but then they dont get tech bonuses from weapons
I don't truly see a large difference between the FOnewm and the FOnewearl for support,
uh, Foney double range on resta and anti

Hrith
23-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Fonewms are better for me, because they have much faster tech casting barehanded, which is huge offline, when trying to kill huge groups of enemies quicklyActually, no.
Unarmed animation for males is faster, but it's not very useful offline. Why ? because you would kill faster with a weapon that boosts techs. Let's say you're using Gifoie, your unarmed animation allows you to kill faster, true, but equipping a Magical Piece (boosts Gi- techs by 30%) will allow you to kill using one less Gifoie, making the process faster in the end.

(even with her 250 extra MST, the FOnewm will always be better at nuking)Not exactly. It is true that a FOnewm with 1500 MST will deal a little more damage with Gi- and Ra- techniques than a FOnewearl with 1750 MST, but FOnewm will always need to use the same techs as many times as FOnewearm to kill a specific monster, making his little damage bonus useless.

I think the difference is even more minor, with support/healing tech ranges.Believe me, no. S&D range is not that useful, but R&A range is vital in tough quests. Males Forces cannot really support in tough places/areas, they either need a Resta Merge, or simply cannot do the job.

How often does EVP really work in the higher levels?EVP kicks in once in a while in areas past Mine/GDV, like I said, a lot more useful than DFP on Forces; it's not extremely reliable, but it's very nice.

For me.. the FOnewm was easier to level then the FOnewearl.I grant you that, FOnewearl is harder to raise.

Kaze
23-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Yay! I won one point! Go me! But the weapon bonuses.. I'm usually smart with those. If I know I actually pick up killing ability with a weap equipped, I use it, but for the most part, speed is really awesome. I just remember going up to sil dragon at level 70, going around the side, and blasting it with gizonde over and over. It was dead before it could even go underground. Lol. This is just my personal thing, I guess. We can all have oppinions, right? And I do agree that high EVP is probably more usefull for a force, but having decent DFP can't hurt, and is at least consistant. Easier for me to design a battle style around consistant things. This is still just my personal thingy.. I don't expect you to agree, but we can respectfully disagree, neh?

jarl
23-04-2005, 01:43 PM
there we go, kefkas big fat kill all forces except foneys :D told u it would happen, and fine im sure we can respectufully disagree...

A.S.
23-04-2005, 02:06 PM
I find my FOney to be perfect now, 2000 MST in the bar, 1200 in the parenthesis... but my MST rns out so quickly, I use my Foie from my Hildebear's Cane a lot and still end up with 0, thus going to the health bar. This is terrible in Caves, even worse in Mines considering there is no weapon that uses Zonde. The SummitMoon uses Temptest correct, not Zonde?

Wootem Ace
23-04-2005, 02:07 PM
I agree, when you can completely burninate everything in the room before it attacks you, support techs become relatively obselete, except for maybe Resta, which is why I use a Resta Merge in 2 player offline.

Hrith
23-04-2005, 06:22 PM
2000 MSTTP, not MST.

There is no weapon that uses Zonde.Magical Piece uses Zonde, The Sigh of a God uses Gizonde, Psycho Wand uses Zonde/Foie/Barta randomly.

jarl
23-04-2005, 06:23 PM
use trifluids if u have a prob with running out of tp...

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 04:37 AM
trifluids are too expensive. Why are they 3600?!?!?!?!
Do they want all forces to be poor(mine isnt though)
i normaly warp back when my item pack is full and thats usally before i use any trifluids.(i do feed monster mags though)

-Logan
24-04-2005, 04:41 AM
Trifluids are the best way to heal TP. Trimates though are a rip.

Kaze
24-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Trifluids aint that expensive, really. I mean, I usually make enough meseta to buy 10 each time I go back to the Pioneer 2. Of course, at younger levels, this wasn't so. Money is tricksy early on for forces.

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 04:45 AM
they really arent but i really screwed my force so i dont have quite the MST i should.
If you play in EP 2 then you dont find alot for the tech usage.(at least in ult)
thats where i always lose money.

Wootem Ace
24-04-2005, 06:36 PM
If you play a lot, shouldn't you have amassed enough money that 3600 meseta doesn't matter?

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 06:39 PM
i dont like taking money out of my bank.
i get it then keep it there forever.
I always laugh at my friend because he is poor(on the game).
he once didnt have enough money to get a heal at the hospital.

Kaze
24-04-2005, 06:58 PM
I maxed out my bank, and almost maxed the money I carry with me, too. I have so much that I just give it away to my friend, half the time.

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 07:02 PM
i dont carry alot with me because when i do i die. Its hard going through the ult ruins at lvl 117.

Kaze
24-04-2005, 07:04 PM
I don't have a choice about how much money I carry.. when I die, I lose it, but I otherwise have no place to put it.

jarl
24-04-2005, 07:14 PM
drop it outside the bank, then you wont loose it...

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 07:15 PM
hey i do that sometimes but then i forget and lose it all.

Wootem Ace
24-04-2005, 09:40 PM
I buy 10 Trifluids, put them in the bank, buy 10 more and hold them, and then hand the rest of the money off to my other char until I use up all my Trifluids.

whiteninja
24-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I would just like to say that even though Fonewearls may be the best with techs, Fomars are not all that bad offline. I have a Fomar, and he does very well with Shifta (lv 26, need 30) and Zalure (lv 24) and attack techs all above 20. Fomars are the best of the Forces for meleeing and Fomars have some potential with it. The ATA might be low, so that's why you get a Rainbow Baton, Holy Ray, and hunt weapons with hit%. Lv 30 Shifta adds 47% of your base ATP which brings a Fomar's ATP up to almost 1500 when maxed. In Ultimate Ruins that will do about 175 and 305 damage, which with the L&K Combats (with a hit%) is not very bad. If you add Zalure in too, it just kicks @$$! Fomars can also use the Gi-techs to help out too. They aren't great for support, but Fomars DO NOT SUCK!

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 09:47 PM
no one said they sucked.
anyway they are pretty good. im thinking of starting one up soon. just cant think up a name(as bad as you,whiteninja)

whiteninja
24-04-2005, 10:13 PM
FOmar and FOmarl just suck. I mean, they're fun to play, I don't deny that, but statistically, they suck, especially FOmarl (and with her uber crappy animations).No, someone did say that they suck, but he's probably going to bite my head off for arguing with him now.

HEY! My names aren't bad! They're to honor some of the coolest video game characters of all time!

Fabo Craven
24-04-2005, 10:16 PM
i never said they were bad, they were just un-oringinal
(shouldnt say anything have own group of un-original names)

whiteninja
24-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Well I tried to make them look like the characters (or atleast the guys. To get someone like Zelda I would need a Fomarl, and they do suck; and where I am I going to get a big orange suit for Samus?! :P )

D3COYBOY
24-04-2005, 11:03 PM
where I am I going to get a big orange suit for Samus?! :P )

Make it a Ramar with the helmet and call it Samus. Remember, originally everybody thought that Samus was a guy till she removed her helmet. So, I think it might work.

On a side note, I got a Club of Laconium (or whatever its spelled) and I was wondering that if FOnewearl basic magic bonus affect the club's special attack or do I have to hold it and cast foie myself and the club boost my foie. How does it work? And yes, FOneys are hard to raise and my Rinoa's mag is even harder (50/0/0/150), but they are the best.

whiteninja
24-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Foneys get a 30% simple tech boost, when you equip a Club/Mace of Whocares you get an additional 40%.

So if a Foie on a Fonewm (0% simple tech boost) would do 100 damage, a Foney gets 30% more (130 damage) and a Foney with the Club of Laconium gets a 70% boost (170 damage). Merges can also add even more (30% for a specific merge, 20% for a general merge). That means a Foney with the Club of Laconium and a Foie Merge will do 100% more damage than a Fonewm with the same MST and no weapon/merge boost. THAT'S DOUBLE!

The Club's special is Flame anyway, not Foie, so it doesn't get a boost.

D3COYBOY
24-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Foneys get a 30% simple tech boost, when you equip a Club/Mace of Whocares you get an additional 40%.

So if a Foie on a Fonewm (0% simple tech boost) would do 100 damage, a Foney gets 30% more (130 damage) and a Foney with the Club of Laconium gets a 70% boost (170 damage). Merges can also add even more (30% for a specific merge, 20% for a general merge). That means a Foney with the Club of Laconium and a Foie Merge will do 100% more damage than a Fonewm with the same MST and no weapon/merge boost. THAT'S DOUBLE!

The Club's special is Flame anyway, not Foie, so it doesn't get a boost.

Very Nice. So pretty much replace the attack button with Foie and Boom! Very nice indeed.

Wootem Ace
24-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Twould be pretty sweet.....it would look cooler w/ the CoL's special which lights you on FIRE!!!! B*TCHIN!!!

Kaze
25-04-2005, 01:19 AM
I would honestly rather have a 30 percent boost to a higher level spell then a 100 percent boost to Foie, simply because Foie only attacks one monster. If you have a group of 10 monsters, even if the Foie spell kills them in one hit, if you have a close level on Rafoie, the most it'll take to kill them all is 2 hits, maybe three. Still less then ten, either way. That's just the way I look at it, although usually, the biggest monster groups you'll see will be about 8. The nuking spells are still more efficient.

whiteninja
25-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Nuking Rafoies can still take about 5 of them though, and Fonewearls have enough MST that just using a Fire Scepter: Agni they can do considerable damage with it.

Wootem Ace
25-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Yes, nuking spells would be much more effective, but being on fire + awesome Foie-ness still is pretty cool. Lately I've been relying more on nuking spells, especially Rafoie, and Gizonde, because of FOnewm's superiority with them, and their general awesomeness. Also, Gizonde is insane, as I finally found an amplifier of Gizonde for my merge.

jarl
25-04-2005, 05:54 PM
well, you want attack for breaking crates, but thats exactly what im doing yes :D

Mirinee
25-04-2005, 08:26 PM
No, someone did say that they suck, but he's probably going to bite my head off for arguing with him now.

At least Kefka didn't deny that they were fun to play, and to me, being fun to play is more important than having better stats. I think FOmar is the best force.

deathknocks
25-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Yes, nuking spells would be much more effective, .

What in the world are nuking spells?
Sorry about being newbish.

Oh yeah, while I'm going on about this...
what does ttf stand for? :$ :P :O

whiteninja
26-04-2005, 12:47 AM
Nuking a spell is spamming a multi-hitter (usually Rafoie) until you've blown away an entire room.

TTF is on online quest, Towards the Future. I don't know exactly because I'm not online, but it seems to cover all of EP1 and it is loaded with enemies making the best way for EXP. I need an onliner to confirm this though.

jarl
26-04-2005, 07:11 PM
apparently its a room, boss of forest, another room, rol de li, eetc.

deathknocks
26-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Hm... I've played something like that online.

I came into Forest 2, beat it and got to the Dragon, and beat that.
Went to caves 3, went through THAT, and beat De Rol le.
Went to Mines 2, went through it and beat Vol Opt.
Came to Ruins 3, went through and killed Dark Falz.

Wootem Ace
27-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Boss nuking is really only effective at Del Rol Lie, as he is segmented, or maybe when you have to hit the screens w/ Vol Opt.

deathknocks
27-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Nvm about my previous thread.
I just found out that it WAS ttf...

YAY! I beat ttf on hard for the first time! :P

whiteninja
27-04-2005, 11:37 PM
The fact that you usually only use single hitter techs on bosses is also another one of the Fonewearl's advantages. Their HP makes it hard to live through a boss's attack though, so you need God/HP's (or atleast Dragon's).

deathknocks
28-04-2005, 12:40 AM
Yes, I really need Dragon/HPs or God/HPs.
Though I don't have any... :P

Kaze
28-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Gizonde, on the dragon, hits many parts of him, so you get the kill quicker. I can work Sil Dragon so fast that it never even gets a chance to burrow underground. For Del Rol Lie, it's really pretty effective, and for Vol Opt (not version 2... he has immunity to zonde type attacks...), gizonde hits numerous parts in the second half of the fight, and he becomes your bitch. With DF, grants is the best attack to use anyways, so the only reason FOney has an advantage is because of her slightly higher MST. The only distinct advantage of hers I see in ultimate is on vol opt v.2, and she wouldn't be that much better for my fighting style then my FOnewm, simply because the part that messes me up is the little ball that makes me unable to move. FOnewms aint bad for bosses. :P

Wootem Ace
28-04-2005, 01:31 AM
I never use Gizonde on the un-Sil Dragon because it doesn't do much damage. Sil Dragon, still need to get there w/ my FOnewms.

Kaze
28-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Yes, I suppose it isn't practical there.. I still used Gibarta, even though it's well known to be the worst attack spell. The other situations primarily still apply, though, and the FOnewm aint necessarily at a big disadvantage on the dragon.

Fabo Craven
28-04-2005, 02:49 AM
Gibarta isnt too bad but it is slow.
Sil is easy with a FOney, Fonewms unknown at this time.

Kaze
28-04-2005, 03:07 AM
I figure if I could kill him at level 78 or so with gizonde, without sil dragon even having time to burrow under, it must be easy for FOnewms.

whiteninja
28-04-2005, 03:58 AM
I figured my Foney beat Sil at around level 48 with Foie,
Dal Ra Lie at about 54 with Rafoie (tough battle),
Vol Opt ver2 at about level 63 with Barta/Zonde,
and Falz at 70 with Zonde, Barta, and Foie on the last part. (flurging easy)

The simple techs do alot of damage against bosses, with Dal Ra Lie as the exception.

-Logan
28-04-2005, 01:34 PM
wait, your talking about the sil dragon, correct Whiteninja? Level 48 versing the sil dragon? Or are you talking about the "dragon?"

Kaze
28-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, at those levels, her HP would suck... I wouldn't think you could take even one hit. I can't quite believe those levels too well. Even with a kickass mag, it just doesn't quite seem feasable.

-Logan
28-04-2005, 01:48 PM
I couldn't take a hit with a Lv 80 force, but 48...

Wootem Ace
28-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Fought Sil Dragon today (ULT is so easy w/ a FO!!!!) and beat him so easily using Gizonde and Foie. Needed to use my God HP on my level 56 FOnewm to bea able to survive better.

whiteninja
29-04-2005, 03:43 AM
Yeah, at those levels, her HP would suck... I wouldn't think you could take even one hit. I can't quite believe those levels too well. Even with a kickass mag, it just doesn't quite seem feasable.It's calleD uber DoDing skills, GoD/HP and HP Materials. It's Doable, just not easy.

Kaze
29-04-2005, 11:53 AM
I gotta say, I don't doubt that the exact same crap could happen with a FOnewm. Bow hod do you dodge the lightning crap from vol opt v.2?

whiteninja
29-04-2005, 09:28 PM
That you just use Secret Gear for. If you really Don't believe Me, collect about 75 HP Mats, 4 GoD/HP's, soMe Force stuff anD try it.

D3COYBOY
29-04-2005, 10:40 PM
That you just use Secret Gear for. If you really Don't believe Me, collect about 75 HP Mats, 4 GoD/HP's, soMe Force stuff anD try it.

This actually leads me to what are the best Equip/Slots and Armor/Shields to ensure a FOnewearl's (or any FO, but I have a FOney) survival rate. Is stacking up God/HP's the only way to make a FOnewearl live through the harder difficulties. I came across Love Heart (I think thats how it called) but I can't use it yet, and I wanted to know what else is good.

Fabo Craven
30-04-2005, 12:38 AM
My FOnewearl uses no God/Hps but is high lvl. She has used UltiMate fraMe and secrect gear since lvl 95. She is now lvl 117 and has beaten UltiMate Dark falz.

whiteninja
30-04-2005, 12:47 AM
My Foney has 1000+ HP just froM the HP Mats, anD she rarely Dies. For a fraMe you neeD the Brightness Circle, or better (eventaully I'll switch to an Aura FielD); the best barrier is the ReD Merge, or a Secret Gear for a few of the bosses.

So until you're about level 100 in UltiMate, you ought to keep two GoD/HP's on, anD then you still neeD all the HP Mats you can get.

Teh EkwEE
30-04-2005, 01:35 AM
What's the best I can hope for for my FOmar(shield)? And they do suck, but are incredibly fun to play with. FOmarl was for a while (Then she hit Ultimate, need to level up with a party :P and I'm offline) FOmars can melee VERY good on their own, they don't need anyone really............If I can find a few Dragon/HPs or God/HPs (I don't know who finds those) then I could beat Very Hard Falz.......

Whiteninja, what about the Secret Gear? I haven't played with */KaLLath/* for a while but does it have good electrical resistance? That will help when I get into Ultimate(I have Secret Gear).

Speaking from experience a FOney really doesn't need HP at all, I beat Olga Flow at level 125 on Ultimate. Ruins is cake, but Falz's second form when he uses the Darvants I need a bit more HP with.

And I gotta' say the FOmarl sucks...........If she didn't have so many ****ty animations then she wouldn't be so hard to level, and then there IS leveling with her.........not so easy. I still have her but I quite raising her at level 84.

FOnewm I've never tried, but I have the best meleer and the best magic user, I don't need a crappy hybrid.....

Kaze
30-04-2005, 01:38 AM
FOnewm isn't really a hybrid, he just has faster spell casting, and his nuking spells kick ass. I would say they kick more ass, but I haven't tried a FOney, and haven't fully leveled my FOnewm yet. All I know is, he's kicked ass in every situation I've put him in so far, except Vol Opt V.2, but that's mostly because I can't dodge crap, not because that character sucks.

Fabo Craven
30-04-2005, 02:40 AM
all Male forces have faster tech casting speeD.
teh ekwee-secret gear has about 28 electrical resistance(iM not sure about it though)
skylys find God/hps in VharD off nar lilies 1/2 chance.

~Buddah~
30-04-2005, 02:45 AM
fonewearl 4 me

whiteninja
30-04-2005, 04:49 AM
What's the best I can hope for for my FOmar(shield)? And they do suck, but are incredibly fun to play with. FOmarl was for a while (Then she hit Ultimate, need to level up with a party :P and I'm offline) FOmars can melee VERY good on their own, they don't need anyone really............If I can find a few Dragon/HPs or God/HPs (I don't know who finds those) then I could beat Very Hard Falz.......GoD/HP's best Drop is Skly, VH, Caves, Nar Lillies, 87.5%; there are also several Dragon/HP pipes in NorMal, but I'M to lazy to check theM all. You can finD theM arounD.

Whiteninja, what about the Secret Gear? I haven't played with */KaLLath/* for a while but does it have good electrical resistance? That will help when I get into Ultimate(I have Secret Gear).It's 30/20/30/0/0 resistances.

Speaking from experience a FOney really doesn't need HP at all, I beat Olga Flow at level 125 on Ultimate. Ruins is cake, but Falz's second form when he uses the Darvants I need a bit more HP with.And the recoMMenDeD lv is 120. :P

And I gotta' say the FOmarl sucks...........If she didn't have so many ****ty animations then she wouldn't be so hard to level, and then there IS leveling with her.........not so easy. I still have her but I quite raising her at level 84.

FOnewm I've never tried, but I have the best meleer and the best magic user, I don't need a crappy hybrid.....Tru Dat :D

D3COYBOY
05-05-2005, 05:51 PM
I 've been playing my Force for some time now and I trully sold that they are the best albeit the hardest to play. I primarily play her online and always as a support. My Megid is high enough now and I wanted to capitalize on the penetrating aspect of it. So I'm close to making my FOney into a Megid specialist and was looking for some suggestions. This is the set-up I got for her thus far:

Sato-50/0/0/120
Club of Laconium
Foie Merge
GOD/HP x3
GOD/TECHNIQUE
Button layout:Foie, Megid,Trifluids/ R-Trigger Jellen, Resta, Zalure

What do you think? Any suggestions would trully be welcomed, hell, you could change the whole thing if u feel it needs a complete overhaul. Show me what you got.

And one more thing, how much % does Foie Merge give.

-Logan
05-05-2005, 06:21 PM
club of liconium...ummm.....I sugest a stronger weapon than that. It's not the best weapon in the world.

D3COYBOY
05-05-2005, 06:29 PM
club of liconium...ummm.....I sugest a stronger weapon than that. It's not the best weapon in the world.

It is for a FOney perhaps. She is straight techcaster, no physical attacks, just techs. So I'm just looking for items to augment her strenghs like the 40% on Foie that CoL gives for example. If you do have a better idea, let me know.

-Logan
05-05-2005, 06:32 PM
I suggest a weapon called causedus, I think thats what it's called. Raises grants and a couple of other things.

D3COYBOY
05-05-2005, 06:37 PM
I suggest a weapon called causedus, I think thats what it's called. Raises grants and a couple of other things.

Grants...uhmm...was never really fond of that that one. Let me see what everyone has to say before I make a desicion.

Wootem Ace
05-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Do you use merges?? They have a lot of up-ing potential.

~Buddah~
06-05-2005, 10:48 PM
merges huh?????

A.S.
06-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Logan, Caduceus is amazing against Hildelts and torrs. It uses a decent level Foie, raises Grants by 20%.

Club Of Laconium is only good for FOneys, not even worth suggesdting for a FOmar.

D3COYBOY
07-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Had a friend transform for me a Club +9 and a Magic Moola that I found for me and made a Summit Moon for my FOney. I think this clearly superior by for her due to the increase in MST,DEF, and EVA (all of which adds to the survivability of a FOney) coupled with 30% on simple techs. I've seen many other weapon stats and this maybe the best a straight techcasting FOney could get. As for the Merges, I've grown attached to my Secret Gear so any merge may be out of the picture unless it has good resistance.

-Logan
07-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Logan, Caduceus is amazing against Hildelts and torrs. It uses a decent level Foie, raises Grants by 20%.

Club Of Laconium is only good for FOneys, not even worth suggesdting for a FOmar.
Wait, how did you know that I found a Caduceus? I got it like five minutes ago and I wouldn't think that the only person I told, told you, you hung up, went online, read this thread, and posted it, all in five minutes. But yah, all of that is right. And I don't really notice a difference in my grants even though I do know that it is raised.

deathknocks
08-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Yes, I have a Caduceus too.
I don't know if it raises Grants though.

-Logan
09-05-2005, 12:43 AM
It does for sure. Today I tried grants on a hidelt without it first, then with it. 100 damage of a difference.

A.S.
09-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Wait, how did you know that I found a Caduceus? I got it like five minutes ago and I wouldn't think that the only person I told, told you, you hung up, went online, read this thread, and posted it, all in five minutes. But yah, all of that is right. And I don't really notice a difference in my grants even though I do know that it is raised.

I found my Caduceus, one month ago by piping a Pouilly Slime with my Yellowboze. And I cannot recall you telling me, or me hanging up (I didn't call you..). And I never stated anything that wpould lead me to saying you have a Caduceus, your crazy.

Wootem Ace
09-05-2005, 01:16 AM
merges huh?????
Did you ever get like an amplifier??? If you get the right barrier (blue, yellow, etc) you can use the amplifier on the barrier and make a merge. For example, an Amplifier of Gizonde + Yellow Barrier = Gizonde Merge which ups Gizonde power 40% (i think?? maybe 20)

A.S.
09-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Wowe, you wrong twice. Try 30.

Wootem Ace
09-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Close enough...total brain fart on the whole matter...thats what happens from lack of sleep + cold medicine.

-Logan
09-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Heh, no your both wrong, it's 30.00334120621567982154725189516327816528755821658 956815857912856252%.

jarl
09-05-2005, 07:40 PM
wow, i never knew that :P anyway, back on topic. fonewearls> all, fomars<all. and in general FO>all :P

whiteninja
09-05-2005, 11:13 PM
I found my Caduceus, one month ago by piping a Pouilly Slime with my Yellowboze. And I cannot recall you telling me, or me hanging up (I didn't call you..). And I never stated anything that wpould lead me to saying you have a Caduceus, your crazy.ESP? *que the creepy Twilight Zone music*

The Merges that are specific to one tech boost by 30%, the general ones boost by 20%.

Foney>Ramarl>Ramar>Hucast>Fomar>Fonewm>Humar>Huney>Racast>Hucaseal>Racaseal>Fomarl; and jarl, if Fomar<all, then how can FO's>all, because a Fomar is a FO.

A.S.
09-05-2005, 11:17 PM
What with the >class>class? is that relevant? if so I disagree, a lot. And you mean FOmarl<all not FOmar right?

deathknocks
09-05-2005, 11:24 PM
What the heck is a Foney?

whiteninja
09-05-2005, 11:28 PM
It's for people to lazy to type out "Fonewearl", and Huney is for "Hunewearl"

deathknocks
09-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Oh. And yep, I agree.
Foneys ROCK!

Mirinee
09-05-2005, 11:46 PM
(I already stated my opinion on which is the best force, so this post is really spam, but) "FOney" and "HUney"??

Phony FOney? *Laughs*.

FOmy! ^_^ He's my fav force. :normal:

Wootem Ace
10-05-2005, 01:22 AM
HEY....*sob sob*...don't FOnewms count as FOneys?????

Kaze
10-05-2005, 01:40 AM
I still think FOnewms rock. Lol.

Fabo Craven
10-05-2005, 01:46 AM
FOnewms arent too bad but they arent really needed because of FOneys and Fomars kinda outclass them in every area.