PDA

View Full Version : Best puzzle games

Ria
22-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok, kinda tired of people saying Tetris is the greatest so for this thread, NO TETRIS :P

MY fav is probally Puzzle bobble. I forgot another, I'll post if I remember

Psycho Warrior
22-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Tetris is all right but it gets old

Lee-yoshi
22-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Zoo Keeper! XD Ah its such a great game, all those silly animal faces! HAHAHA!

Mirinee
22-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Lemmings. ^_^ I've played all the Lemmings games except for "Lemmings Revolution".

I loved the Lemmings so much, I read up all about them in the library and even wanted to go to Norway to capture (gah, sounds like Pokémon!) one to keep as a pet!

I remember spending months being stuck on a level, and then a solution just appearing out of nowhere. Was so rewarding!

Ria
22-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Lemmings. ^_^ I've played all the Lemmings games except for "Lemmings Revolution".

I loved the Lemmings so much, I read up all about them in the library and even wanted to go to Norway to capture (gah, sounds like Pokémon!) one to keep as a pet!

I remember spending months being stuck on a level, and then a solution just appearing out of nowhere. Was so rewarding!

Oh gawd, that game! I remember having a demo of it. If that game isn't a brain stresser then what is? It really puts the brain to work with frantic fast action. :O

Tetris is all right but it gets old

BAD! *whacks with a squid* no tetris I said :@

btw Lee, when I get my DS I'll see if Poleruem beats PB. Er how do you spell poleruem again?

Lee-yoshi
22-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Whats PB? *Thinks hard about what it could be...*

P.S. Its Polarium :P

Ria
22-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Puzzle bobble! Did you read my first post? tsk tsk

God-IX
22-04-2005, 10:46 PM
oooh I know, the hardest puzzle I have done was a mini part for Wind Waker...in the guys house you had to put together like 5 pictures...err..

Lee-yoshi
22-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Puzzle bobble! Did you read my first post? tsk tsk
...oh yea, lol! Shuddup i read it really, just didnt remember at the time of my post :P

P.S. I think Polarium is the worst puzzle game ever created. I shud have expected your game will beat that!

Ria
22-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Lee Polarium is HUGE in Japan, tell that to Japan. But not in English hehe :P

Kisanzi
22-04-2005, 11:47 PM
I'd have say that Lumines and Super Puzzle Fighter are the most addictive puzzle games that I've played.(Yay for chibi darkstalkers characters!) I'm still an avid Columns fan, but it's been a while since they've made a new version of that one. The last being the GBA title, Columns Crown, which was awesome. Also, who could forget good ol' Puyo Pop? An excellent and strangely cute puzzle game with a storyline that no sane person could grasp.

Vincent Rayne
23-04-2005, 04:26 AM
lumines...
it's good...
but repetetive...
like...uh...another game i know...
that starts with a "t" and ends with a "etris"...

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

*pulls out anti-squid-whacking shield*...

Ria
23-04-2005, 12:58 PM
lumines...
it's good...
but repetetive...
like...uh...another game i know...
that starts with a "t" and ends with a "etris"...

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

*pulls out anti-squid-whacking shield*...

*drops anvil on Vincent* None of that please :cool:

Judgment
23-04-2005, 02:57 PM
TETRIS IS TEH GRATEST.......*Looks at Ria* errr i mean err Ill go with the one with the bubble and that lil green fella called Bub

Lee-yoshi
23-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Lee Polarium is HUGE in Japan, tell that to Japan. But not in English hehe :P
Well when i played it... all i could say to those Japanese gamers are... forshame *tuts*

hbk619
24-04-2005, 11:53 AM
i have always like doctor mario and tetris