PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz

Mentavoir
15-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Today, i got sick and played in my spare time. i got up to level 50 and got to the end of the ruins on hard mode.

Now, I have a delsaber buster+9 and a level 157 mag named Kamura that looks like a clam or something like that.

When I get to Dark Falz and the last level of Falz, when he's light, it's impossible to get past because he kills me in one hit. (By the way, I'm level 50)

Do I level up more or is there a solution to my one/hit problem?

Phantom_RAcast
15-04-2005, 06:36 PM
get some HP units or even hp mats, other than that just level up

jarl
15-04-2005, 09:43 PM
which hit? try getting some resist/lights (resist holys/resist sant and resist light) and they may help if he kills you with grants, if not try getting hp hp hp.

Double Edge
16-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Yes, HP Materials and Light Resistances would be your best bets for defeating the brute. Level up, also, if at all possible.

Mentavoir
16-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Thanx. I just beat him with a resist/holy and resist/devil. Because i was SICK all daaay, i got up from level 46 to level 53! I just beat the boss in the Very Hard mines with a Club of Lucanium. I like that weapon because my FOmar has all red stuff on and he looks like he's on fire. Well, enogh of my chitter chatter. Thanx for your tips.

Teh EkwEE
16-04-2005, 08:44 AM
With your FOmar (Since mine is about the same place your's is) it's vital to level up much more than others in order to survive the bosses. This is usually a good thing, by the time you actually have leveled up about 5 of 6 times you should be able to take on the next Falz. I don't like the HP units so I just level on the quests...

flickynick
16-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Hp slots

resist slots

(if all else fails scape dolls)

Mentavoir
18-04-2005, 12:08 AM
im buzzing right through.
i just beat the mines boss on very hard and am on level 56.
i have a resist holy, resist devil, resist all, and other stuff.
I also have the sword after a Lord's Gladius, diska of Braveman and Diska of Liberator.

icedragon90909
18-04-2005, 01:00 AM
MENTAVIOR YOU CRAPING LIER! you only had the game for about 5 weeks and i doubt your farther then me!!! and your not higher level them me EATHER you lier the day after u posted this u sayed u were lvl 40 some! so how da heck!

Mentavoir
18-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Im not lying!
I leveled up fast because i was sooo sick and played the game for 12 hrs every day!
Now i cant beat the very hard mode ruins because theyre soo fast!
Oh, and by the way you were actually telling the truth when you said i got this game 5 weeks ago.
im obsessed

Fabo Craven
18-04-2005, 02:48 AM
thats pretty good.
Anyway you just need to spend time lvling up a little. Once you have good weapons you can go through the Vhard Ruins At[/brag/] lvl 47[\brag\]. Youre well on your way to playing pso.

flickynick
18-04-2005, 04:20 PM
My Racast got too ult at level 51, thats with 337 hp, i had to use 3 slots for hp too survive its attack, and i couldnt use resta