PDA

View Full Version : The Stats Behind the Melee FOmar!

Junon
25-04-2003, 03:37 PM
This basically links in with the guide i wrote about the Power of Shifta and Zalure - which can be found here (http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EpuAkAukyVCqfpSIFh.shtml). I reckon this is the best way to make a FOmar. Since you can go either way, Melee or Magic! Although maxing out MST requires quite alot of Mind Mats, but thats not what were intrested in at the start, we want Power and ATP for decent damage in melee combat!

Mag

Def - 5
Pow - 125
Dex - 50
Mind - 20

I think a Sato is best for this FOmar as it casts Invincibility when you fight bosses, when your PB bar is fully charged and when you have 1/10th of your HP which helps FOmar out since he isn't a proper HU and kinda lacks in the HP and DEF department, so this helps out greatly!

Materials

Pow - 0 (Maxed with Mag)
Mind - 155
Def - 65
Evp - 0
Lck - 30

Units

God/Battle - Nice for faster attacking, but not essential
God/Luck - Maxes out LUCK, which rules for Critical Hits

Now i have 2 spare slots which could be used for anything really...
possibly a God/Tech and a Status Cure type unit

This maxes out FOmars ATP, ATA, MST and LCK ( Which is nice at 100 for getting some insane Critical Hits in! ) I also very nearly maxed out DFP - only 14 points short! I havent bothered with EVP cause i dont think its that great anyway...

27-04-2003, 07:50 PM
I think Def sounds the most sensible idea, as ur right about getting stuck blocking lol, darn annoying.

Sounds like uve got your char pretty sussed lol, wish i cud plan ahead like that :S

Max
28-04-2003, 02:06 AM
yeah i think def is the best option
im also a fomar at lv 63 and right now im finding it rather difficult
because im at the stage where the high lv techs are coming in and im using alot of money to keep tp up

Junon
21-05-2003, 04:10 PM
K, i've completely changed how to make him in accordance with a new mag and some more research, this version nearly maxes all his stats!

Max
21-05-2003, 05:07 PM
heh thats even better than b4 (i gotta start posting here more often lol)