PDA

View Full Version : Fed up offline

ZinniA
23-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Right then i am fed up with this!! Offline i'm having problems so decided to finally ask for help. Ive been online for ages and forgot about offline game so i tried to do some this week.
Its only level-hard so quite easy to get through quick but when i finish the vol opt thing i cant get into ruins. I did all the coloumns but it is sealed shut. There are circle things flashing on the seal. So i went thorough them again to redo it but the coloumns were still done.
Do i have to do forest, caves and mines all in one go? It is quite irritating now cos i'm fed up with hard and want to do offline v hard.
Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?

Maybe i'm just being stupid again!;)

Thesord
23-09-2003, 12:03 PM
That hapened to me on Hard.I had to do them all to be sure if if the pillars were on.But I think u don't need to beat the boss..
But you have to beat Vol Opt again to get in that sealed door area.

Schoichet
23-09-2003, 10:56 PM
u need to beet ech boss for it 2 save, or do it all in 1 go

Thesord
23-09-2003, 11:07 PM
I had to do a Forest 1-Ruins 3 run(Tedious).

Schoichet
23-09-2003, 11:16 PM
i did that on vary hard so i could go to ult and did the qusts l8er

ZinniA
24-09-2003, 09:31 AM
Actually guys i sort of did it last night-it was my fault just being so stupid! I think i missed the coloumn in the caves. Whoops. I am not sure what i did but when i did the mines i could go into the ruins so i'm happy now.;)

Schoichet
25-09-2003, 12:33 AM
lol

ZinniA
25-09-2003, 12:34 PM
I just need to concentrate-it took ages to find the cave one anyway. I needed a map really but my gamecube is plugged into my broadband modem thingy. Does anyone go on gamecube and net at the same time.
I think decs does cos he checked something at the same time as playing. Do you need 2 of something i really dont understand computers much but it would be good to be on gamecube and be able to check stuff on my laptop?
At the minute i have to keep changing cable round :)
I will remember the column things on v hard now-i dont want to keep doing caves over and over
:(

decswxaqz
25-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Yes I can go on PSO and PC at same time. You can go the expensive route of getting a router (like Sol) or use a network card and Internet Connection Sharing (like me).

There are various topics on the router option in this forum. If you want ICS option, about 20 in total, then I can help you. Best not to talk on the forums about it because it can get quite complex and depends on various things.

Lee-yoshi
25-09-2003, 10:31 PM
I got confused wen u said router!!!

Well then again i dont have broadband so i suppose i wudnt! O wot times i live in!

*Sticks on 80's music*

Schoichet
25-09-2003, 11:53 PM
well i dont need any of whut your geting, i just have brod band.