PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Mentavoir
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM
My FOmar is hard to get far.
I think that I'm on level 46 and on hard mode.
I'm in the caves, just to let you know.

Does anyone know and methods to level up easier on hard mode?

jarl
12-04-2005, 09:21 PM
forest runs, and quests- razonde the room and run out, let ur teamate kill em- low tp, high exp :D

Mentavoir
12-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks a lot!, but ther's bad and good news to that.
That's what I do when I get new people.
I just hit them once with a cane and my level 46 FOmar knocks them all out with a Rafoie. That was the good news.

The bad news is that the only person I can fight with is my friend, and he's about the same level as me. I also can't get on the internet yet, and my other highest guy is the FOmar I need to level up, but you gave me good advice.

Again, I say thank-you!

Vincent Rayne
12-04-2005, 09:30 PM
play with a kid who has veryhard...

Teh EkwEE
12-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Actually I just acessed V-hard and meh FOmar is lv.52 just do a bunch of quests. I'm suprised at how much faster they level up than HUneys.......and HUneys lv. fast.

Mentavoir
12-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Gooooood idea.

You're right, I can play very hard mode. My Point is, can you like use Ryuker or some kind of spell a certain way so that it makes leveling up easier in very hard too?

By the way, you too gave good advice. Thanks alot.

Wootem Ace
12-04-2005, 11:43 PM
No, not that I know of, but use spells that correspond w/ the enemy's weakness. In Forest everything's is Foie, except for Gigoboomas and the Dragon' whose weakness is Barta.

Fabo Craven
13-04-2005, 12:02 AM
nope Goboomas weakness is zonde.

Kaze
13-04-2005, 12:39 AM
Yeah, there's a few things there that are weak to zonde. As to the original question... I wouldn't use a FOmar... I haven't, but they sounded harder to level. Use one of the newman forces, because they get higher MST, and thus, higher TP. They also do more damage. I don't know... if you want to melee, I guess a FOmar or FOmarl might be chill, but I don't see why you'd want to. It's fun to kill things with tons of magics! At least for me. It's up to you, I guess.

Teh EkwEE
13-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Yeah, there's a few things there that are weak to zonde. As to the original question... I wouldn't use a FOmar... I haven't, but they sounded harder to level. Use one of the newman forces, because they get higher MST, and thus, higher TP. They also do more damage. I don't know... if you want to melee, I guess a FOmar or FOmarl might be chill, but I don't see why you'd want to. It's fun to kill things with tons of magics! At least for me. It's up to you, I guess.

I completely agree........I have a lv. 130 FOnewearl.....and I murder everything in my path. It's just after 129 levels of the same n00k murdering you want to change the gameplay a bit. And neither of the newman FO's can melee in Ult. Maybe an extremly tweaked FOnewm, but rarely, which is why I have both a FOmar, and FOmarl.

Kaze
13-04-2005, 12:46 AM
I get too bored when I try and use a hunter, now. It kills too slowly! Meh!

Mentavoir
13-04-2005, 02:00 AM
THAT stinks. No one wants to kill slowly. My personal fave is the FOmar.

Guess his name,

Mentavoir! HAHAHAHAHa
Anyways, thanx for all of your help you guys. youre a big boost on the game.

Kaze
13-04-2005, 02:02 AM
The FOmars were never as strong as the other forces in magic... that's the only reason I didn't go for one. FOnewms still get the faster tech casting, but they get more MST, which means more TP. More fun for me!

Mentavoir
13-04-2005, 02:06 AM
haha. nice one. i forget what the game says, but i still like the Fomars.

This might sound pathetic, but I think Fomars are sooo cool and i think they do a good job, eventhough they might be a little weaker. What is the strength for
them again?

jarl
13-04-2005, 11:28 AM
just over 1000 atp at lvl 200 which sucks, seeing as my RAmar has over 1200 at lvl 113. i dont understand why ppl melee with forces, forces go in a omm gi/razonde it, and then support if your playing with others or carry on nuking the room if you arent... simple :D

Mentavoir
13-04-2005, 03:51 PM
oh. but i still like forces

Fabo Craven
13-04-2005, 08:58 PM
forces also have lvl 30 s/d and j/z. They get alot more damage rack ed because of that. My FOnewearl has about 1250-1350 ATP dependinf on weapon. With lvl 30 j/z(which i dont have) she could do a ton of damage.

jarl
13-04-2005, 09:00 PM
true, but i dont go in for support spells much, i prefer just using shifta and keeping the rest for bosses

Teh EkwEE
13-04-2005, 09:15 PM
The FOmars were never as strong as the other forces in magic... that's the only reason I didn't go for one. FOnewms still get the faster tech casting, but they get more MST, which means more TP. More fun for me!

You forget FOmars have fast bare handed cast rate...

Mentavoir
15-04-2005, 04:58 PM
is that right?

jarl
15-04-2005, 09:38 PM
no... [/sarcasm] of course you do! he wouldnt have said it otherwise!!

Kaze
15-04-2005, 10:49 PM
FOnewms get the exact same thing... so.. FOmars aint really that special.

Teh EkwEE
15-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Except they have higher meleeing ability and don't look so effeminate....

Wootem Ace
16-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Well anyways, I don't see FO melee ability as an asset, because generally, even if one is better at it then the other, they both still suck at it. Stick with FOnewms for sheer Tech attacks.

Hrith
16-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Refrain from using the word "gay" in a derogatory way, please.

Kaze
16-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Well, while their image does strongly imply homosexuality, I don't really care. If someone thinks my image sucks... okay. Big deal. It's like my policy with real life... if somebody thinks my look is awkward, okay. If he gives me crap for it, I beat it into him that I don't have to put up with it. It's not really important, ysee?

Wootem Ace
16-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Wow....that could be the reason why the majority of the girls at my HS seriously thinks I'm gay.....and I think FOnewms are the coolest.

Kaze
16-04-2005, 12:50 PM
I imply a lot of the time that I'm homosexual, just to mess with guys I hate, but in all honesty, it doesn't worry me. HS ends, and it aint a big deal.

Teh EkwEE
16-04-2005, 01:34 PM
You changed it Kef.......ouch.....0.o.....It wasn't derogatory at all....In fact my uncle is gay, and I don't care. I'm just saying if there were 'homosexuals' in PSO they would be FOnewms. Especially that one with the star on his face. And I now realize I need to watch my language, being Staff and saying such things reflects on us all, I apologize and from now on will watch what I say better.

But that is off topic, once while playing online I had a FOmar in my party and he had the soul banish. The guy was doing 300 for a normal hit 700 for a hard hit. Of course with S/D J/Z......but still if that means 'sucking' at meleeing I wish my level 121 HUney could such that bad damage.