PDA

View Full Version : Ragol Ring.......and it's faults

Teh EkwEE
12-04-2005, 09:06 PM
I got my Ragol Ring........Oh my God was I happy, the story they put in it. I lub it! Having a Soul Eater from one of my other characters and playing with Kireek with his was great....I died a number of times (Ill-Gills and FOmars don't mix) But I got it and took it with me into ult........thinking the scape doll effect would only work if I had it equipped.....I was wrong. I died having it not equipped and then had to soft reset. My question to every one is do you think it should have such a high cost? I mean, why should you LOSE it if you die? My Purple Ring sure as hell doesn't disappear. Why can't they just let us keep it?

Tellet
16-04-2005, 05:23 PM
hehe why haveing a Ragol Ring? ;D try get something better =)

God-IX
16-04-2005, 05:43 PM
I agree completely EkwEE

Teh EkwEE
16-04-2005, 11:38 PM
I agree completely EkwEE

Ragol Ring is excellent for it's level requirement.....and I wanted something not as bulky as the Shield of Delsaber. And the Ragol Ring goes nicely with my Luminous Field......

decswxaqz
17-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Ragol Ring shows devotion to the game as well. A sort of medal (as all rings are?) if you will. It shows you've put effort into the game. And since most people don't wear it, it'll be a talking point in the game... it's the sports car of the game world :P

Teh EkwEE
17-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Ragol Ring shows devotion to the game as well. A sort of medal (as all rings are?) if you will. It shows you've put effort into the game. And since most people don't wear it, it'll be a talking point in the game... it's the sports car of the game world :P

Indeed Decs, indeed. I didn't know that if you carried it with you and died it would act as a scape, I thought only if you had it equipped. I had grown a level since getting it and when I died and it disappeared, I of course had to do the soft reset. So now I keep it in my bank unless I'm helping my brothers level up in the lower difficulties.

Purple Ring is fairly easy to get......... :/ It requires SS-Rank on Towards The Future, but when ever two people wear one it doubles the defense of both players. Too bad I only ever got one......... I could have given one to my brother

I think if you have a Black Gear that shows dedication, considering I had to do Ultimate Phantasmal World#1 5 or 6 times to get mine.

Edit: It was on one of those PW#1 runs that I also got my CrossScars with 70% hit. :D I can destroy anything on V-Hard with just the special.