PDA

View Full Version : Awsome news guys, Backup for all!

Anti Hacker
08-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I finally, after hours and hours of googling different things found a code for AR (ep. 1&2 GC) that allows you to save to another memory card. Also, I found an Anti FSOD for ep. 1&2. If the mods check out these first and check they don't contain anything harmful, then maybe I can post them here and we can all get back online and slag off some hackers. (the anti FSOD for ep. 3 was posted here, so I figured this could be to, but I'm still not sure about it).

Teh EkwEE
08-04-2005, 10:18 PM
So you can do the copy like on the X-box...........awesome......:D

Anti Hacker
08-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Tis rather isn't it? So, if you booted up the AR with the code, would yo uthen go to memory manager screen and it would just become copyable? I am curious as to how it will work, oh yeah and one more thing, technically the codes are for GS (gameshark) rather than AR but i'msure i read somewhere GS and AR can use the same codes. I'm damn sure, well, I'll be trying this out tomorrow, so I'll tell you all how it turns out. I know my local GAME store stocks ARs for like 14, I went in today and they were there. This will ultimately rock, I'll be able to go online again...

Well, at least I'll be able to back up even if they dont let me post the codes for you guys.

Poseidon
08-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Lets Hope you can post it huh ;)

misterbud
08-04-2005, 11:11 PM
This is going to be uberleet. :) Maybe I can finally get back into PSO online :D

Anti Hacker
09-04-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm about to try out the codes so lets just see how it works...

Edit:

Tried them, sorry guys the codes are 'bogus' :D
Fine i'll get a USB memory card...

Darkside
18-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Yea man, Im big on hacks n ****. I have Action Replay codes for Anti DC in game, Anti W/S (word select) FSOD, which thats the lobby FSOD...Anti Kamikaze FSOD (Kamikaze 1-5, thats all Kamikaze Weps)-for in game. And then I have Anti TP FSOD. That pretty much covers all FSOD. Then I got anti forced quest load that people with proxies use...The thing that loads you into a quest from the lobby and you FSOD or BSOD.

Man... I don't know if I told you people, but im Ethan...the FOmar. If you guys let me ill post nothing but all of my Anti codes.

Anti Hacker
18-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Sounds good, but its not my descision. Ethan, just to clarify, I have a list of all American PSO 1&2 anti codes (Gamecube) But we're looking for PAL (EU) codes here. You have to ask an administrator (Lee, Decs or Sol) if you can post these kind of codes.

Scott Bull
18-04-2005, 08:19 PM
The GS and AR codes sometimes vary, but there are programs out there that can convert US/EU/JP codes I've heard.

Darkside
18-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Yea man, I have 1.1. U.S., 1.0. U.S., and EU for Episode 1&2. Then I have EU and U.S. for Episode 3. And U.S. PSO Plus. The anti codes anyway. I only own 1.0. U.S., 1.1. U.S., U.S. Plus, and Epi.3 U.S. but I still have the antis for other versions on me.

So yea, ill ask an admin later unless he pos6t here that I can or can't 1st. Ill have to post the real 7 line (m) too, but you have to have it...Plus the (m) itself does no harm.

Darkside
18-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh, and yes you can convert codes but I don't know anyone with the JP ram dumps (you need those to convert codes). Hardly any JPs use AR and if they do, they never ask for anything. We have had 1 dude ask for JP codes before (on the pso hacking forums). So no 1 really has alot of JP codes...Funny ST takes care of them. I bet they meant for JP to be a safer language settings =P

Ivan
18-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Hey anti hacker, I was going to make a sticky once I had sol's premission of anti FSOD codes for US and EU for all episodes on the GC, If you PM me the code, I can stick it in there with the list. :)

Anti Hacker
19-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah but again, they'll need the (m) code to work. The (m) code can also enable harmful codes. If you say I can post the anti codes but not the master code, there's no point because poeple won't be able to use it. I have the EU and US (m) codes, but only as I have said before the US anti FSOD codes. And it's not just one code either, there are lots of anti codes for the different FSODs. As this is mainly a UK user site, is there much point spreading the already too widely available US master code?

Darkside
20-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Man, I don't get it. The (m) code MUST be used unless you can somehow make the Anti codes self-supporting, which would probably make em really freaking long. The (m) code can be used for harmful effects, yes. But its up to you. You don't HAVE to use harmful codes. Its your choice, but you need the (m) while having the Anti. I can get you the Antis and (m)s.

Ivan
20-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I already have the antis thanks. Everyone knows the (m) code is needed. But it wouldn't be any help posting an anti code without the master code would it? I don't think I know any site that doesn't have the (m) code. It's really no big secret...

Darkside
20-04-2005, 02:48 PM
lol, You don't have ALL the Antis trust me. I have alot unreleased and some that were only posted at psoh went down with psoh. Stuff like Anti Proxy effects, meaning anti lobby reload etc.

Ivan
20-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Anti Kamakazie FSOD 1.0 US - 1 and 2 & Plus
EU - 1 and 2 & Plus
JP - 1 and 2 & Plus

1.1 US - 1 and 2 & Plus
EU - 1 and 2 & Plus
JP - 1 and 2 & Plus

Episode 3 Anti FSOD - US, EU, and JP

Is what I have that for Anti-FSOD. And I do think that's it, but since you there isn't, what am I missing? Because W/S FSOD no longer works on any version of Episode 1 and 2 (Not even Plus).

Anti Hacker
20-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Seriously? they disabled that finally? Thats amazing, maybe they are trying to change at ST.

SilentBob
20-04-2005, 07:23 PM
You can backup you chars without usb mem.
how?
With the pso proxy and a computer.
Im to lazy to do it. Kinda stupid, after iv allready lost 1000's of hours due to corruptions. if i lose my chars now (lower levels, but iv got soo much uberrares now) i dunno what ill do. I wont start over, thats for sure. havent played pso since.. summer
;___;

Anti Hacker
20-04-2005, 07:31 PM
You can backup you chars without usb mem.
how?
With the pso proxy and a computer.
Im to lazy to do it. Kinda stupid, after iv allready lost 1000's of hours due to corruptions. if i lose my chars now (lower levels, but iv got soo much uberrares now) i dunno what ill do. I wont start over, thats for sure. havent played pso since.. summer
;___;

Yeah I know you can network ure PC to your GC to do it, but I cant be bothered with that either.

SilentBob
20-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Well, kinda silly i dont just do it... i mean.,.. it'll take me some hours to figure out how, and ill save maybe 1000 hours of gaming. weirded.

offtopic: man, your a slow leveler, you know?
I haven't been around for ages, and your just 112?
weheirded.

Darkside
20-04-2005, 09:53 PM
If I release em you would need (m).

Antis for DC (Disconnect)
---------------------------
1.) In-game Infinite Item useage/lag dupe (if its still possible), Anti DC.

2.) Lobby lockdown from Episode 3 code Anti DC/ The DC Soulja used, when you entered a lobby and DCed rite then..b4 you loaded.

(Both are for Episode 1&2...Have them for 1.1., 1.0., and EU...And Plus.

Antis for Other things (Including FSOD, Corruption/FSODX, Lobby Reload, BSOD)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I have anti ban too, but im sure thats probably only used for "evil" purposes.

1.) Anti Guild card FSOD. Send guild card and it FSOD you even if you don't accept. Have this for Epi.3 U.S. and EU, Epi.1&2 1.1. U.S., 1.0., and EU...and Plus.

2.) Anti lobby reload/forced into quest then FSOD/BSOD by proxy. All versions but JP.

And I have anti Kamikaze 1-5, Anti TP FSOD, anti W/S, Anti...everything.

I have ALOT of **** man that isn't released, meaning FSOD and corruption codes to use on people too. No one has all these Antis..

Ivan
20-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Maybe we should combine codes, cus you do have some I don't. :P My bad.

Scott Bull
21-04-2005, 12:34 AM
I wouldn't mind an anti-code for EU version of PSO1/2 I got an EU anti code for w/s PSO3, it'd be cool to have codes to prevent all FSOD and such.

Anti Hacker
21-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Screw it im just going to buy the US edition then I can use my freeloader and I won't have the stupid EU code - barrier problem.

P.S. SilentBob I just don't update my sig very often, I'm actually 116 now, but then I don't play PSO much anymore since I have FFXI. If anyone wants to catch me on PSO I really am on my last HL now.

jarl
21-04-2005, 06:07 PM
howd you run out of HL's? do you keep on getting banned or can you just not pay?

Anti Hacker
21-04-2005, 08:46 PM
1.) Get a permenent ban.
2.) Forget your serial and access key and somehow get yourself locked out.

Scott Bull
22-04-2005, 01:41 AM
I guess someone has to play FF11, depite it being more restrictive, anyhow, that isn't what this topics about, so I'll get back to it.

Another way you can run out of HL's is you can actually be a hacker who steals them who then get's a life, though in 5 years of PSO, this has not yet been known to happen, lol.

I can't wait to see how screwed up PS05 is, if it is coming out on PS2, too many people already own the AR, and as for the PC, same as with FF11, people will have their computers hacked, (a friend of mine got a dialer installed on their computer whilst playing FF11 and got a 300 bill, lol), that and it costs more to play.

I just hope PSO5 is more server side, that'll help protect it a bit at least.

Anti Hacker
22-04-2005, 09:18 PM
I guess someone has to play FF11, depite it being more restrictive, anyhow, that isn't what this topics about, so I'll get back to it.

Another way you can run out of HL's is you can actually be a hacker who steals them who then get's a life, though in 5 years of PSO, this has not yet been known to happen, lol.

I can't wait to see how screwed up PS05 is, if it is coming out on PS2, too many people already own the AR, and as for the PC, same as with FF11, people will have their computers hacked, (a friend of mine got a dialer installed on their computer whilst playing FF11 and got a 300 bill, lol), that and it costs more to play.

I just hope PSO5 is more server side, that'll help protect it a bit at least.

So you keep saying, I have seen no evidence of corrution in FFXI so far. Was your freind just foolish with credit card details? As for more restrictive, lol, yeah right.

Scott Bull
23-04-2005, 11:25 PM
So you keep saying, I have seen no evidence of corrution in FFXI so far. Was your freind just foolish with credit card details? As for more restrictive, lol, yeah right.

Dialers wouldn't attack card details, they go for the phone line billing.

So you agree with me about it being restrictive, I take it you can see how that's true, being that you don't have all job classes open to you at the start, have to pay more, and have to pay for each additional character you use, if half the PSO people had to do that, they'd be paying like 30 so they can use all 24 of their online characters, lol.

Also, the worst thing that can happen with PSO is your memory card can corrupt, the worst thing that can happen with FF11 and all PC online games is your entire hard-drive can corrupt, (mind you, I play NWN so I guess I'm just as bad here, but then again, my computers are insured and have around 7 firewalls and AV's on each, so if my computers got broken, it'd be a good thing, meaning free upgrades, lol).

Anti Hacker
25-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Well I guess you do have a point there, but you can back up you're hard drive and you can't back up PSO data :P !
(Mind you it takes so long it's almost not worth it)

Scott Bull
28-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Not really, if you only back-up the parts of the HD you actually need, it can be done in mere minutes, (though my studio network takes bloody ages, lol).

I may have found another way to back-up PSO data without having to use an AR code, I'm collecting information on it at the moment, as I need more information on the method itself.

Anti Hacker
28-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Well there is one way involving pulling out and inserting of memory cards while it's saving although this requires precise timing and is very dodgy.
Wouldn't reccoment it to anyone.

Scott Bull
01-05-2005, 03:55 AM
That method is well known yes, and you've still got the chance of corruption, so you may corrupt if you do it, and you may corrupt going online, (though now-a-days, there's less chance of that happening it seems), so I think I'll go along with my tried and tested belief that PSO is just a game, and doesn't matter to me in the slightest, unless I can make money from it, lol.

Anti Hacker
01-05-2005, 08:59 AM
That method is well known yes, and you've still got the chance of corruption, so you may corrupt if you do it, and you may corrupt going online, (though now-a-days, there's less chance of that happening it seems), so I think I'll go along with my tried and tested belief that PSO is just a game, and doesn't matter to me in the slightest, unless I can make money from it, lol.

True, and you are right hacking does seem to have died down alot on PSO (except in Deneb heh, but why would you ever want to go there anyway?).

Scott Bull
01-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Why would you want to go to any US ship, you will either get FSOD, play in a non-legit game, offered a non-legit item, called a noob, accused of being a cheater just because you have a really rare item, get some idiot flooding a clan sign or text covering half the page, or suffer from major lag.

If you play in Vega, does that make you a Vegan, lol.

Anti Hacker
01-05-2005, 06:32 PM
lol! I think it does... they can only eat virtual food there :D

Scott Bull
02-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Do you think Monomates are meat, or artifically produced chemical crap, like a BigMac, lol.

If you think about it, it took 7 years to arrive at Ragol, and a further 21 years dossing about in space, with 30,000 people on Pioneer 2, they must have a bloody big food supply.

I guess Vegans would eat fast-food because they don't have the intelligence to make their own stuff, ooh, anyone want some of my Veggie Vindaloo when I've made it tonight, I advise you bring at least 4 cans of lager, ooh, and line your throat and stomach with Titanium.... :O

Anti Hacker
02-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I always figured they we're a green medical crate filled with syringes, heh. It would make me laugh if they were jsut Big Whoppers from burger king or mcdoonalds or whatever.

Scott Bull
07-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Now you're thinking my way, tee-hee.

Anti Hacker
07-05-2005, 06:48 PM
It always makes me laugh that on so many RPG's food heals you, I mean, dont worry if you're getting shot full of arrows on runescape just stuff your face with cake and all that icing will replace your lost blood! Perfect... Just actually imagine it though, looking at some guy legging it through the wilderness eating whole swordfish and actually getting healed rather than injured! :cool:

jarl
08-05-2005, 12:24 PM
lol, thats just funny :P once i had a full inv kebabs... i ate every single one of them in the wildy... i mean, surely that many kebabs would make you sick? in real life, 1 makes you sick :S

Anti Hacker
08-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah well anyway, since there is no 'Backup for all!' to speak of, this should be closed now!

Scott Bull
09-05-2005, 10:51 PM
There is something to be spoke of it, just it's sensitive material.

The method that I mentioned earlier is still being investigated, so I'm digging up as much as I can on it.

Anti Hacker
14-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Im pretty sure this is a far as it goes -_-'

Scott Bull
15-05-2005, 10:45 PM
It always goes deeper, when people disappear, you know the government is involved....

Aside from that, the method I'm investigating is pretty simple if my theory's are proven correct, I may start testing it when I get some time off, I can't exactly classify it as a business project and have someone in my company do it for me, (that and I'd have to pay them more, lol, and as far as I know, only 1 person other than me has the necessary equipment).

Anti Hacker
23-05-2005, 09:27 AM
OK well that could use a new thread if you manage that but for now this topic is over, no one has posted for ages, just let it die.

Scott Bull
23-05-2005, 06:45 PM
The irony is you just posted saying no-one posted, and even more so, so have I, in a response that was posted. :P

I feel good for today, lol.

Anti Hacker
24-05-2005, 11:19 AM
grrr you always win i should just stop trying obviously. :P

Scott Bull
24-05-2005, 06:56 PM
As Homer Simpson once said;

You tried your best, and failed miserably, the lesson is; never try.

I kinda' think Sega should adopt this attitude for moderating online games, lol.