PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay

pmesich
20-09-2003, 02:22 AM
Hi I'm new to the forum, and was just wondering. Is it OK to ask someone to ask for codes by e-mail.

I don't have access to the world of PSO on the net(Parents won't let me)and just wanted find out who else out there just wanted a way to get to ultimate mode sooner.

If any has information on actual codes email me please.

Character stats:
HuMar:Zero (sorry Zer0)
Lvl: 61
ATP:798 (I think its pretty good for without a weapon
Mag Lvl: 200

Please give me a warning first and don't kick me out. I was just wondering.

WHY AM I A LOWLY PEON

Is sol the head of the forum and is he the only one that can kick you out.

Sol
20-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Sorry pmesich, like Schoichet said this is an anti-cheating site. If you were to email any of the users on this board asking for ar codes i dont think youd get a reply.

btw your a lowly peon because you have less than 10 posts :)

pmesich
20-09-2003, 03:45 PM
Thankx!

pmesich
20-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Of course why wouldn't I

ryu deathcry
26-08-2004, 04:48 PM
hi im not all that sure i know sol is the owner and administrator but i thimk there are others that can take you off the site

ryu deathcry

master hunter

power is everything !!!!

Orphen
26-08-2004, 07:38 PM
The other administrators need to discuss it, but I think ultimately Sol has to actually ban you.

Master Gene
10-01-2005, 03:09 AM
The other administrators need to discuss it, but I think ultimately Sol has to actually ban you.
Wow. I don't want to get on his nerves...

misterbud
10-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Actually, I belive that any administrator can ban you. Or that was the case on the forum that I was an admin on...till that forum died.

Anti Hacker
11-01-2005, 11:12 AM
What about Decs? I thought he could ban you to, maybe im getting the wrong end of the ... double saber!
(Yeah that was awful no comments are expected)

K_I_R_E_E_K
07-09-2005, 03:09 PM
do not cheat (please)
because of a save file of the a.r. on my vmu (dreamcast) i was not able to find anything rare (9 or +9 stars items)

whiteninja
08-09-2005, 02:28 AM
Wow. I don't want to get on his nerves...Yeah, Sol's a nice guy though, you'd have to break one/several of the rules repeatedly.... and as far as Decs goes... where is he? :S He hasn't been around lately...

pmisich, the fastest way to get to Ultimate is to beat VH. ;) You do have good stats and such, so, my suggestion would be to get a Yamato you don't already have one. It's a decent Twin Sword weapon and it deals fair damage. You can get it from the Dragon in VH Forest at a 1/16 droprate for all ID's.

Hacking isn't neccessary, even if you're offline.

ANTI-SNARF!!!!

Aryus
08-09-2005, 05:35 AM
do not cheat (please)
because of a save file of the a.r. on my vmu (dreamcast) i was not able to find anything rare (9 or +9 stars items)
thats gotteh suck =\

-- i dont think the guys should rly be banned for this --

he didnt know... and was just askin a question..

NetNomad
08-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Once again, you guys have overlooked the possibility of cheating just to see what can be done in a game. I don't use AR myself or have any intention of playing illegit, but that's me. Fortunately, the vast majority of this forum also seems to believe that unless you are hurting people with your AR or proxy (i.e. FSODing, corrupting, etc.), it's not a huge problem to be illegit. I've said it several times already: I play with illegits, as long as they don't kill stuff too fast for me to tag it, or if they're using hacked techniques (megid on HUs for instance) or hacked mags (I'm not talking about 1304s, I'm talking about those little baby-mag looking things with a weird gark green pattern on them, the ones that can do "grants" or "megid" blasts... I've seen them twice). :ermm:

TheUnnamedOne
20-09-2005, 04:06 PM
lee-yoshi can ban you awell i think...

Anti Hacker
21-09-2005, 11:12 AM
lee-yoshi can ban you awell i think...

No, it's just Sol I'm sure, the other two help him reach the descision but ultimately its Sol who presses *dunn dunnn dunnnnn* the button of doom! :'(

Twin Dante
02-10-2005, 12:04 PM
im really sure lee yoshi can hes an administartor too i think but i know hes like 1 of the top

DH-Damage
02-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Once again, you guys have overlooked the possibility of cheating just to see what can be done in a game. I don't use AR myself or have any intention of playing illegit, but that's me. Fortunately, the vast majority of this forum also seems to believe that unless you are hurting people with your AR or proxy (i.e. FSODing, corrupting, etc.), it's not a huge problem to be illegit. I've said it several times already: I play with illegits, as long as they don't kill stuff too fast for me to tag it, or if they're using hacked techniques (megid on HUs for instance) or hacked mags (I'm not talking about 1304s, I'm talking about those little baby-mag looking things with a weird gark green pattern on them, the ones that can do "grants" or "megid" blasts... I've seen them twice). :ermm:

those mags are the monomate mag, the ???? mag and the matrix mag, they cannot be equipped by anyone and only if hacked properly have uber stats and photon blasts. Once unequipped no-one can equip them (not even with god equip, believe me, I tried) they seriously do no harm.
and then the grants and megid mags, you can't really take them seriously, I think a mag with grants or megid kinda sucks.
and then the hunters with grants or megid, really rediculous, usually level 30 grants/megid and I really think it's insane. I have a humar with grants and megid but I never ever use it, it's just wasting memory.
really hacked mags are nothing but techs are annoying.

Legato2471
02-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Holy bad spelling batman.

DH-Damage
04-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Holy bad spelling batman.

you mean me?

well I'm not English so excuse me then

Serpent7
05-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Isn't that bad tbh... better than some of the primarily English speaking patrons here. :)

pink
05-10-2005, 04:06 PM
You've got a point there Serpent. I mean come on people is it really that hard to use proper spelling and grammar? I know you don't want to but it makes reading the forums a lot easier for other people.

acaydn
05-10-2005, 09:25 PM
thankx for telling me how to lose my pathetic tittle lol, ah the life of a peon...

day
06-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah look:
1) Don't hack, duping IMO isn't hacking!:@
2) I dupe backups, not stitch people in a trade.

Fabo Craven
06-01-2006, 07:44 PM
*looks at the date of the first post*
19-09-2003, 09:22 PM

Holy Bumpage Batman!

Actually this thread has been bumped alot over the years O_o

Jimbo1990
06-01-2006, 07:58 PM
this is a rathe rold thread but all i have to say is don't it may seem good at the time but......*notices Ivan*.....nevermind

Anti Hacker
06-01-2006, 09:27 PM
1) Don't hack, duping IMO isn't hacking!:@

Correct, finally, someone else realises the distinction!

whiteninja
06-01-2006, 11:55 PM
But doing it for a gain is still cheating. (So backups give no advantage, and are therefore, not cheating.)

Anti Hacker
07-01-2006, 12:32 AM
But doing it for a gain is still cheating. (So backups give no advantage, and are therefore, not cheating.)

Yes, and there is a difference between cheating and hax0ring :D

Most of the time hacking does involve cheating and vise-versa, so, that's why people often get confused I guess.