PDA

View Full Version : Populous the beginning PC

Ria
30-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Yo, anyone own this for the PC? If you do, how does the multiplayer work?

I'd lvoe to play someone at it, pity I'm slower due to using amouse :ogre:

Vash the Stampe
31-03-2005, 01:47 AM
never heard of it. Sorry. Go to Cheatcc.com and go to the Strategey guide or something.

DarkMagician
31-03-2005, 10:44 AM
You haven't heard of Populous??? Man, you suck...

Populous puts you in charge of being god. You get a tribe of followers, and the aim to for YOUR TRIBE to annihilate all others. By way of magic or tribal power.

I.E there are many ways to play. You can use your spells to summon natural disasters on the enemy, or you can train hundreds of warriors and squash the enemy. You can train Fire Warriors, which can sling balls of fire at the enemy, Priests which can convfert the enemy to your side, and spys who look like any enemy, and are brilliant at building destruction.

Then, there is also just to play and build the best world you can. Landshifting, raising and lowering; It's all there. You can do as you want, provided at least one enemy remains.

Personally, I bloody love this game. I order you all to play it.

Ria
31-03-2005, 11:10 AM
never heard of it. Sorry. Go to Cheatcc.com and go to the Strategey guide or something.

*sweatdrops* why bother if I don't have anyone to play with? Come on people, surely someone here owns the PC version!

Judgment
31-03-2005, 11:11 AM
I use to play it years ago unfortunatly i dont have it no more :(

Ria
31-03-2005, 11:12 AM
I use to play it years ago unfortunatly i dont have it no more :(

*bites*! *chews*!

DarkMagician
31-03-2005, 11:15 AM
I have Populous the beginning on playstation...That does not help much though...

Ria
31-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Ah yes the playstation version. I have that. I'm MUCH better using a controller for populous.

DarkMagician
31-03-2005, 11:26 AM
It is a bit easier on the PS1...

Hmm...I wonder...I might just go get a PC copy...

My PS1 version is a bit tired, and I cannot play multiplayer with it...