PDA

View Full Version : Mags Photon Blasts

ZinniA
18-09-2003, 10:06 AM
The mag i have now is a black sato but it was my first mag the stats are ok but a few are a bit here and there-not the best for me. So I am going to make a new one but maybe a Nidra not sur I still want invincabilty that Sato gives, I have started feeding a new mag but not sure what photon blasts to let it have. Sato has Leilla(which i never use is it really any good to have? Maybe at higher levels?) Pilla i think and the spinning snakey thing milla? (i'm making them up now.)
What i was asking was that should i give this new one to a different character to stop it getting Leilla? When it get to level 10 it turns to vitra and learns it. I dont have time today to check the feeding charts! (i'm really lazy)
Also im not sure what the best blasts are. The other two Sato has are ok and came in useful before-i feel quite bad actually about wanting a new one i have become quite attached to it and it ha helped me loads. I feel like i'm cheating on it!!
I will just keep it a secret so dont tell it.

So anyone have fave pb?:D

decswxaqz
18-09-2003, 10:24 AM
I'm not really bothered about PBs. They are good at lower levels, but not in Ultimate really. I wouldn't be too concerened about what PBs they get. If you want some good PBs, I would go for Leilla (Force) and then try and go for Pilla and Gorlla. But both are attack PBs. You don't need Mylla and Young because you can cast S&D, Farlla is a weak version of Pilla. And I forget the ranger one because it' not much good, and I'm not a ranger :S.

ZinniA
18-09-2003, 11:26 AM
I think i know what you mean-i should maybe keep the one ive got. The pb dont do as much damage as they used to, just look pretty really. I suppose the stats of the mag are more useful and important than pb anyway.

Thesord
18-09-2003, 12:02 PM
The PB's damage is based on you'r ATP,not the mag's.
If u train a HU,try giving the mag the PBs:Pilla,Milla and Youlla and that PB that heals.U would use Pilla only for damaging purposes,Milla and Youlla for bosses or when u don't have much monsters infront of u,and the healing spell to heal/revive team-mates by P sharing.

miroku57
19-09-2003, 02:18 AM
i prefer the pilla that spinny ground worm thingy. and then estella? the dolphin its really good to me ... in ultimate i can do about 2000 damage wit it