PDA

View Full Version : This can't be...

Ria
18-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Didn't know exacly which thread to put this in so..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/026-8801162-4512469

(if that link doesn't work, go to amazon.co.uk and type in Tenchu, click on Tenchu: Return from Darkness)

First off, is that the same as Wraith of heaven on the Ps2? Or is it the same as the forthcoming Tenchu: Fatal shadows (Ps2)

You dam x box players get online Tenchu?!?!?! This is outragous, please please PLEASE tell me Tenchu: fatal shadows will have online play or I'm going to be upset ;-;

Kashima
30-03-2005, 12:20 AM
no online play whatsoever to the best of my knowledge besides it would have made more sense for wrath of heaven to have online play seeing that its the latest game in the story i think the current order of them is from start to finish goes like this Tenchu 2 return of the ninja Tenchu one (( the first one released on the playstation )) Tenchu fatal shadows and then tenchu wrath of heaven

ps i was pissed off when they offed my favorite character again! r.i.p. Tatsumaru :'(

Kisanzi
30-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Tenchu: Return from Darkness is actually a beefed-up port of the PS2's wrath of heaven with more maps and yes, an online multiplayer mode. And what does Fatal Shadows offer for the next installment on PS2? Absolutely nothing!!! YAY!!! Even though Sega picked up the licensing, the new Tenchu arrived with no multiplayer at all and *poof!* Rikimaru is gone! Great move guys! Thanks for getting rid of my favorite character! (-Sarcasm) Sheesh, besides adding a little more style to the graphics and gameplay, Fatal Shadows was a let-down for me.

Kashima
30-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Tenchu: Return from Darkness is actually a beefed-up port of the PS2's wrath of heaven with more maps and yes, an online multiplayer mode. And what does Fatal Shadows offer for the next installment on PS2? Absolutely nothing!!! YAY!!! Even though Sega picked up the licensing, the new Tenchu arrived with no multiplayer at all and *poof!* Rikimaru is gone! Great move guys! Thanks for getting rid of my favorite character! (-Sarcasm) Sheesh, besides adding a little more style to the graphics and gameplay, Fatal Shadows was a let-down for me.

dude rikimaru is supposed to be gone in this game it takes place in the year between tenchu one and wrath of heaven when he was believed to be dead

Kisanzi
31-03-2005, 12:02 AM
It still upsets me that he's gone, Rikimaru is the ninja I always used and not having them there takes alot out of the game for me. Sure he's believed dead because of the "rock slide" he was believed cayght in, but couldn't they have made it happen earlier or later so that he'd be back. And not only that, but the gameplay seemed to have suffered beyond his exclusion. Sorry for the whining, but making a Tenchu now days without Rikimaru is like making Devil May Cry 4 without Dante, or Metal Gear Solid 4 without Snake. Ayame is pretty badass, but Rikimaru is THE badass.

*Bows for any inpoliteness or offensive actions caused in this post or the previous one* - In case your a big Ayame fan.

Ria
31-03-2005, 12:43 AM
As much as I like Rikimaru *swoon* ya can't just ditch the guy! :@

f*** I'm pissed off, they have taken multiplayer out of fatal shadows!!! Are they messnig with our minds?!

Kashima
31-03-2005, 04:33 AM
It still upsets me that he's gone, Rikimaru is the ninja I always used and not having them there takes alot out of the game for me. Sure he's believed dead because of the "rock slide" he was believed cayght in, but couldn't they have made it happen earlier or later so that he'd be back. And not only that, but the gameplay seemed to have suffered beyond his exclusion. Sorry for the whining, but making a Tenchu now days without Rikimaru is like making Devil May Cry 4 without Dante, or Metal Gear Solid 4 without Snake. Ayame is pretty badass, but Rikimaru is THE badass.

*Bows for any inpoliteness or offensive actions caused in this post or the previous one* - In case your a big Ayame fan.

Im sorry kisanzi but youve got it all wrong tatsumaru is THE badass seeing that he is the rightful lead of the azuma ninja clan if not for the unfortunate incident where he lost his memory rikimaru would still be second place ;)