PDA

View Full Version : New C-mode maps

decswxaqz
15-09-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm going to be doing c-mode maps for you lot. Give me time. Now that Sol has decided this is the way he finally wants to do stuff, I should be able to churn them out for you. The lines show the quickest way to complete the level.

C1 Map (http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EpyFyykZkAoRZLaaFN.shtml)

Enjoy.

EDIT: Made it like my other post.

ZinniA
16-09-2003, 08:54 AM
You are too good to us!!! Cant wait to see them now :)

decswxaqz
01-10-2003, 07:54 PM
I finally map the C2 guide.... what a pain in the buttocks that one was. I had to trace over over portions of the maps for some of them, because they didn't use a standard layout. (God I hate every aspect of C2).

C2 Guide (http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EpyVpFFllAXcXBBSXZ.shtml)

Well. Once I've done this guide that I am working on, I think that will be me for a while. I've got uni to do and other things, so once the stuff in the pipeline has been done, I'm afraid that's it peeps.

EDIT: Made it sound like I hadn't done c-mode before. oopsy. :rolleyes:

ZinniA
02-10-2003, 09:23 AM
Oh dear-just read the guide 2 c-2. I cant believe how hard it looks, especially cos i'm a force i'm even more scared.
I think the worst bit would be to go through the whole thing and get to the end then get zapped by a nano dragon or something. The rest of the team would never speak to me again! It must be annoying.
I think this one is definately one to do only once! Maybe one day i will find a challenge mode team :)

decswxaqz
02-10-2003, 09:32 AM
Yeah it does suck. I should really make a general c-mode guide. Forces generally should be experienced c-mode players because they have to know where all the boxes are. It's ok if your not.

That happens you know. It is especially annoying when they leave half way through, especially this level. If you are ever going to leave because a family member has died (there is no other excuse to leave), then drop all of the stuff on you for the others. Especially when you need 4 armours to activate the switch and there are only 2 of you -.- right zero?

ZinniA
02-10-2003, 09:53 AM
I thought i'd try get some practice in so i did some offline with a few controllers-bad idea it is too difficult!
I woulld be better off practicing battle so i dont get knocked out fisrt round! :(
(whoops!)