PDA

View Full Version : corrupt code?!

Nicktendonick
11-03-2005, 02:55 AM
I was online a few minutes ago and I overherd this conversation talking about FSODXing is possible. You combine PSO proxy lobby reset and FSOD. It forces to FSOD and causes a double save to corrupt. The guy called it "instant corr."

After that, I just fled in fear of FSODX. One guy had a ranking "sith lord" and another was level 200

Hackers, Is this possible? Lets hope not. And if it is, PM me instantly and I will delete this message so less know about this and again if it is please work to make a counter-code.

DarkMagician
11-03-2005, 10:33 AM
My...god... *Choke*

Darkside
11-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Yea, Its totally possible. If you use a proxy and the right packets you can lobby reload (like Nugz did), and make everyone save game in lobby. There was already a corruption code for in-game, but now they have made lobby reload into the form of an Action Replay code. They can reload you and use W/S FSOD (word select) or use another lobby FSOD code and FSOD you while your saving. I can't post the code here but even if I could, It would be chaos if it got out. (You prob. know I have it now, But don't worry...I won't corrupt you)...By the way....Im Ethan on PSO. Ethan the FOmar, or Leon the FOmar. Mainly Ethan these dayz. But sadly there isn't an Anti code. I have an Anti W/S FSOD code (and it works 100%), and I tried posting it here once but the admin/MODs deleted it. So yea w/e I won't post the anti either.

Anti Hacker
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
An anti for FSOD would be useful, but because the reloading is not usually caused by a code, that will be harder to stop. Yet if someone stops FSOD, a different FSOD code will be released by others. If you could release a code preventing a reload in the lobby, that would solve the problem. But it would have to be complicated, or it would not know to save when you quit. Im glad im not online anymore, another version of FSODX is when you join a game and get FSODed in that double save. Thats easier to pull off, no codes, packets or anything else needed, just plain old word select... Scary huh? But wait, thats been around since the start of PSO, so i dont think, if you stick to the right areas, there is too much cause for concern here.

Phantom_RAcast
11-03-2005, 05:50 PM
eh I thought I made a post about that here..guess I forgot to put it here >.<, atleast it doesnt always get everyone

>>SnowFox<<
11-03-2005, 06:14 PM
vary possabol i do this my self me and a friend stared that program and ive done it to meny people

Nicktendonick
11-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Holy Crap! I think we should E-mail ST and tell them that there are corruption codes out now. To do something about it ASAP. I think we all (ragol.co.uk members) should make a time in the future to E-mail ST the same E-mail telling them about this FSODX thing. I think once we do something like that or someone mass FSODXs a JP ship, they will act.

Any Ideas? And Is EP3 affected?

Phantom_RAcast
11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
1. http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5806
2. I have no clue if ep3 is affected or not
3. if it isnt...*evil smile*

seiryu
12-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Hmm, I thought that I posted in a topic like this...oh well. :P

If there's a corruption code out, I'll just stick to deserted blocks or severely limit my time online, I will not risk getting corrupted as I have managed to do so for over two years :)

does the word select FSOD work on everyone, or just causes people to lag and freeze (hence FSOD'ing the dial-up people)? I have broadband and PSO+ but should I still be worried?

dnd
12-03-2005, 01:15 AM
well there is a code for everything these days.i well not panic alot because i do not go online,but have been fsoded before and the panic is bad,thought i lost my lv122 char then everything was fine

Anti Hacker
12-03-2005, 11:48 AM
ST wont listen, trust me... I cant help anyway, they blocked my IP when i tried to help them by sending them video evidence. I think Scott has been a victim of thies to. To avoid FSODX, stick to deserted lobbies (but not blocks) and always be the creator of the game. Try to play only with those you trust, and block Choice Search.

Darkside
12-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Man wtf...They/I have a corruption code for Episode 3 and PSO Plus also...I mean don't look at me like a bad person, Im not gonna use it on you...Just sayin..since I have it, I also have an Anti. I have everything you need to stay safe...Episode 1&2 and 3...I just can't post it dude!!!! lol I have Anti for in game and in lobby FSOD, BSOD, DC, and Corruption.

Phantom_RAcast
12-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I thought that I posted in a topic like this...oh well. :P

If there's a corruption code out, I'll just stick to deserted blocks or severely limit my time online, I will not risk getting corrupted as I have managed to do so for over two years :)

does the word select FSOD work on everyone, or just causes people to lag and freeze (hence FSOD'ing the dial-up people)? I have broadband and PSO+ but should I still be worried?
if there in german they can hit everyone, so no one is safe

Todd
12-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Is there a way to only play with local friends online and not get FSODed if they dont do it. Like, say you invite four of your closest friends that you have known since you were five to play online, is there a way to only play with them? As in make a password proteched game or something? So then if they don't FSOD or BSOD you no one can! Right?

Phantom_RAcast
12-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Man wtf...They/I have a corruption code for Episode 3 and PSO Plus also...I mean don't look at me like a bad person, Im not gonna use it on you...Just sayin..since I have it, I also have an Anti. I have everything you need to stay safe...Episode 1&2 and 3...I just can't post it dude!!!! lol I have Anti for in game and in lobby FSOD, BSOD, DC, and Corruption.
considering the worst thing you do is FSOD your not "that" bad of a person, to avoid it do what Anti Hacker said

Anti Hacker
13-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Even so, my version of staying safe online wont keep you safe for ever. Often Hackers go after you specifically if you try to dodge them, i suppose its all part of "the thrill of the hunt"... Hey, im just going to wait until i get news about how hacked BB is, maybe it will be worth the extra bucks!

Lee-yoshi
13-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Is there a way to only play with local friends online and not get FSODed if they dont do it. Like, say you invite four of your closest friends that you have known since you were five to play online, is there a way to only play with them? As in make a password proteched game or something? So then if they don't FSOD or BSOD you no one can! Right?

Lol, i take it you dont play online then?

You can make password protected games online so only people who know the password can enter the game. That will protect you from the potential evils.

Legato2471
13-03-2005, 05:36 PM
I was online a few minutes ago and I overherd this conversation talking about FSODXing is possible. You combine PSO proxy lobby reset and FSOD. It forces to FSOD and causes a double save to corrupt. The guy called it "instant corr."

After that, I just fled in fear of FSODX. One guy had a ranking "sith lord" and another was level 200

Hackers, Is this possible? Lets hope not. And if it is, PM me instantly and I will delete this message so less know about this and again if it is please work to make a counter-code.

I am the guy with the Sith Lord Rank. I'm also level 200. My name on PSO is Revan. My Force DiZ will be returning shortly. I just want to know what I did to scare you out of the lobby. Also, glad to see I'm gettin some publicity on the forums. ;)

~Revan/DiZ

Phantom_RAcast
13-03-2005, 07:00 PM
wrong kind of publicity isnt it?

Todd
13-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Lol, i take it you dont play online then?

You can make password protected games online so only people who know the password can enter the game. That will protect you from the potential evils.

Naw, I don't go online. I don't wanna risk my character over the online feature. But if can play with only people you know and not get FSODed by others, then maybe I'm in! ^_- This cheers me up from the temporary potential evils of homework.

Legato2471
13-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Any publicity is good publicity ^^

~DiZ/Revan

Todd
13-03-2005, 10:10 PM

~DiZ/Revan

Say wha? Which thread were you posting about?

(btw, welcome to the fourms legato)

whiteninja
14-03-2005, 03:40 AM

~DiZ/RevanMicheal Jackson publicity, Kobe Byrant publicity, Enron publicity,....... need i say more?

what sick-minded guy would think up a way to purposely destroy someone else's data which they have spent much time and effort on. that's just sadistic.

Anti Hacker
14-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Its not really a code, more o combination of other codes that has that effect. You play online, you run the risk.

Legato2471
14-03-2005, 12:55 PM
There is an instant corrupt code, or atleast I heard there was. I might be getting it. >.< Not saying I'm gonna use it. I probably won't.

Anti Hacker
14-03-2005, 08:49 PM
No, you wont get it for it does not exist. Its a combination of force/trick saving and an FSOD. To corrupt you dont even need an AR. Its easy, i could do it right now... ;)

Legato2471
17-03-2005, 04:23 PM
I guess we'll see who's right won't we =o

Anti Hacker
17-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Through experience (of the painful kind) i have already seen who is right. If you have corrupted online, i bet its been while you were joining a game. Thats al im going to say.

Legato2471
18-03-2005, 04:23 AM
Nope, proxy lobby reload and FSOD. lol. What's your name on PSO?

Anti Hacker
18-03-2005, 06:25 PM
But still, thats a combination of force saving and FSOD, just like i saud, a combination of codes.

Legato2471
18-03-2005, 10:04 PM
We've gone past that combonation, and made a full fledge instant corrupt code.

Scisor
18-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Well i lost my 14 char but now im ok i dont know how but im one of few who doesnt get fsoded or corrupted anyways no one should care of online codes... they can report you... so:

Rules: Sega says thatif they catch you usin ar codes on only they will give you a temporaly ban...

:O

Dark Blade
19-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Well i lost my 14 char but now im ok i dont know how but im one of few who doesnt get fsoded or corrupted anyways no one should care of online codes... they can report you... so:

Rules: Sega says thatif they catch you usin ar codes on only they will give you a temporaly ban...

:O
only a temporary ban... hm i think that they should fin u for useing that kind of stuff and perminetly banu from PSO if u use them (maybe a little to harsh but...). cuz it's not right to delete other people's stuff.

Scisor
19-03-2005, 01:25 AM
Yeah well i dont use that stuff and i sometimes help Sega telling who dones it but they cant ban infamousnugz or corrupt him or whatever i dont know whats wrong with him

Anti Hacker
19-03-2005, 09:12 PM
If your on proxy, you cant be touched by sega, or ST. I have reported people a number of times with video evidence, nothing has ever been done, not even temporarily.