PDA

View Full Version : challenge mode time question

ZinniA
12-09-2003, 01:53 PM
Hello again, as i have not been on challenge mode yet, i have another question if anyone can help. I was wondering about the time limits. I hear that if you do it under a certain time you get certain items. So if i did all stages then the total time came over 7 hours can i redo just one stage quicker then it will reduce it to under 7 hours or do you only get one chance? I hope someone can understand that - i am not known for making sense!!:confused:
Basically i think i'm asking does it save the best time you do each time then keep totalling it up. Well i'm not sure what i'm asking now but if anyone can figure out what i mean that would be brill, cheers
Tea time
:D

decswxaqz
12-09-2003, 03:47 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Yes it saves the best time that you do on each stage. So if I did them all and got a time of 7 hours 6 minutes, at the end of C9 I would get a Gods Shield (I forget which. Too lazy to look in the thread above). If I then did C1 in 6 minutes less, I would then get my S-Rank. So you can do the challenges all you want, then when you get under each time limit, you get the relevant prize. If there is at least one person in the game, then you should easily get under 7 hours. I have never really tried and got about 6 hours 30 mins. Just listen to the person who knows what they are doing. If you don't listen to them, then you can easily add 5 mins to a level which is not good.

ZinniA
12-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Thankyou that answers my question perfectly, i forgot how clever you were!!!
^^;