PDA

View Full Version : Your all time favorite game.

Bender
24-02-2005, 04:25 PM
One. Choose one game that you found to be the epitome of games, and let us know why.

Mine is Chronotrigger. The characters were awesome, the music rocked, the multiple ending system ensured lots of replayablity, probably the first(and still one of the few) games to have characters combine their techniques during a battle to make new, more powerful ones(the only others ones that come to mind are the Star Ocean and Tales games, and even then their system for skill combination was not nearly on par with Chronotriggers). The re-released PS version had some sweet cut-scenes as well.

I don't think there will ever be an RPG that was as seemingly perfect as this one, although Skies of Arcadia came somewhat close with it's ship battles.

So, 1 vote for Chronotrigger. Let's see what game wins.

zero2990
24-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Mines Res evil 1 the GC remake i thinks its much much better than res evil 4.........and scareier

Lee-yoshi
25-02-2005, 12:28 AM
I know ill probabily be pinned for this, but even though i have the mightiest respect for Nintendo over millions of people in the world, my favourite game always stands as Streets of Rage!

Kick ass gameplay, story, characters, music, multiplayer & co-operative play, it doesnt get much better today!

Sd28
25-02-2005, 12:43 AM
TOP nuff said

Dark Knight
25-02-2005, 02:00 PM
I would have to say the final fastany seceis (can't spell)

Hayami
25-02-2005, 03:12 PM
It would be the Star Fox.. JUST PLAY STAR FOX LYLAT WARS AND U WILL UNDERSTAND!!!..And the one in Snes and SFA.. :P

Poo Fly
25-02-2005, 03:17 PM
either PSO of final fantasy 7

Pso, we all now how great that is!
FF7, to me there was absolutely nothing wrong with the game, it was PERFECT!

zero132132
25-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Fairly contemporary games, I would have to say FF7. As for my favorite game of all time...

Tetris (for NES) or Streets of Rage. I love that funny Kangaroo in I think Streets of Rage 3 (correct me if I am wrong). These two are my favorites and I can't really decide since they are completely different.

Double Edge
26-02-2005, 06:57 PM
I do not know. The Legend of Zelda series, possibly. I really enjoyed The Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time, but some Metroid and Mario games own as well....

don't know.