PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus AR codes....

kameskuroma
19-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey all I'm somewhat new to the forums here. But I say cheating is ok..Why simply because of the fact that there are several people out here that cant play PSO online,such as my self, who dont have the advantages of those who can go online and play, like photon drops, I have like 40 photondrops and I have nothing I can do with them. So I feel that simple cheating, on the PSO original version for Gamecube and the newly found AR codes for PSO plus are ok for those who cant go online, it gives them the same advantages of those who can go online. I mean you guys get more xp, better things and so forth..So.. Post your opininons, this is just mine.

Vincent Rayne
19-02-2005, 05:07 PM
ummmmm...

you're not supposed to post cheats...
voicing your opionion is fine...
but no further...

i myself played without online for 2 years...
and still thought cheating would kill the game...
where's the excitement..?

i have no problem with dupers though...

whiteninja
19-02-2005, 10:53 PM
they found AR codes for pso+? darn it. stupid hackers ruin everything.

my opinion is that hacking sucks the fun right out of a game, and i think that most everyone else here will agree.

Anti Hacker
19-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Maybe the fact that we PAY for these advantages jutifies the fact that you dont get them? You pay for more, or you get less. You want the advantages, get a HL and an adapter. The way you play you get advantages and you dont have to pay, its totally scamming.

seiryu
19-02-2005, 11:16 PM
my opinion is that hacking sucks the fun right out of a game, and i think that most everyone else here will agree.
yep, I agree. well, it was going to happen sooner or later......

Anti Hacker
19-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Depends which game and for which reason... and wheter its against the law, in this case, i beleive it is. :@

Kisanzi
20-02-2005, 08:48 PM
In my personal opinion, cheating by any means is wrong for any game. I do realize that not having online limits quests and photon drop usage, but it is still by no means a reason to cheat. Sonic Team realized that people playing offline were missing out on some great things and that's the reason they made PSO+, so that all those who are offline only could have the same quests as the online people. By cheating, it shows that you're not content with the challenge that the game has presented to you and you want the easy way up the ladder. I used to have online a couple months ago, but I've been offline since. And even though I am missing out on the new quests and trading in my 31 photon drops, the thought of cheating has never even briefly entered my mind. By holding out and continuing to play PSO the way Sonic Team intended, then the true challenge and essence of the game is still preserved.

whiteninja
20-02-2005, 10:20 PM
more true words have never been spoken....

and it is breaking the law to hack in pso, so if ST really wanted to make a lot more money than $8.95/month per person, they could sue all of the hackers. of course they'd loose their buisness but if you sued each for $500, that'd cover the next 4 years of the lost buisness.

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 11:03 PM
IMO, cheating is fine if:

1) You prefer to play that way and open the game up early.
2) You dont affect anyone elses gaming experience (I.e. Online).

Cheats for online games are wrong, and create much stress for anyone who plays the games in question while seeing others breeze through it unfairly. Cheats should be made for offline games only, that way no-one cares what you do really, and everyones happy to do as they wish!

Vincent Rayne
21-02-2005, 03:59 AM
Cheats should be made for offline games only, that way no-one cares what you do really, and everyones happy to do as they wish!

That is exactly how i feel...

i only cheat games...
if i've beaten them 100% without cheats...

which (i'm not sure about this part ;) ) havent done yet with pso....
so, for the moment, i will go cheat free...

and if i were to cheat i would either not play online...
or keep my cheats to myself while playing online...

whiteninja
21-02-2005, 05:44 AM
i don't think it's possible to ever "beat" pso.

you'd need to make all 12 characters, beat every level and quest in each difficulty with each, get every single rare drop, and level them all up to level 200. then online, you'd have to defeat everyone in battle mode, get all the s-ranks, beat all the online quests (which are constantly changing), and alot more stuff. in the 85ish years we have to live, it isn't humanly possible.

if it's a cheat for an offline game and you're not using it to beat a game or part of a game you haven't already beaten, then it's okay, but pso is online and like i said before, you can't beat it. so with pso, all cheats are wrong.

Deadly Zero
21-02-2005, 06:33 AM
i dont use cheats but im ok with people that use them. Just because they cheat that doesnt make them a bad person (Unless they already were bad)
I do the same thing though. i beat a game 100% then i let myself use cheats.
This game i have not yet used any cheats but if i ever did (Which i proably wont) i would do it with an offline charcter and if i ever went online i would not use the character that i used to cheat. I would use (lvl98 HUmar) IVAN,(lvl 28 FOmarl)Ciel,(lvl 47 RAmar) Corrine, or (lvl 42 RAcaesal) GrayFox.
which are my top 4 characters. :P

Anti Hacker
21-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Cheating is unfair to other players online, but if you want the online advantages, get online dont cheat. Or you're in effect getting the advantages of online without paying, thus still being unfair to all the online players who DO have to pay.

N1NJ4
21-02-2005, 06:28 PM
o.O

I don't see the point in PSO Plus.

Deadly Zero
22-02-2005, 02:02 AM
to let people get some of the quests that were online only so it would give them a challenege to look for because it also provides some enemies that are online only also.

Anti Hacker
22-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah, the lack of Ill Gills offline is pretty stupid, theyre the most chllenging enemy in my opinion and are a laugh to fight.

whiteninja
22-02-2005, 09:07 PM
a laugh to fight??? it's a freaking nightmare! those things are the devil!

masterofchaos
22-02-2005, 10:47 PM
IMO, cheating is fine if:

1) You prefer to play that way and open the game up early.
2) You dont affect anyone elses gaming experience (I.e. Online).

Cheats for online games are wrong, and create much stress for anyone who plays the games in question while seeing others breeze through it unfairly. Cheats should be made for offline games only, that way no-one cares what you do really, and everyones happy to do as they wish!
So agreed lee i feel the same as lee it stole the words out of my mind not my mouth because i have to think then type.

Deadly Zero
23-02-2005, 12:29 AM
yup but i dont know ill gills the devil??!! yeah right they are simple to beat

Anti Hacker
23-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Only challenging enemy, bar delsabers/biters.

deathknocks
05-03-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't cheat on games at ALL, but I have a friend who definitely does. He's got an AR, and uses it on practically every game he has (though he's beaten more than half of them).
I usually don't cheat, but I don't really care if other people do... unless it effects me or other people. :)

Anti Hacker
06-03-2005, 12:43 PM
And the problem is, with pso, it usually does!

Lord Cloud
08-03-2005, 12:25 AM
It is sad really i my opinion, people sit by their gamecubes, x-box, pc, etc. for hours just t find out one cheat code. By that time you could be deep int the game. I think that for PSO, as long as you are offline and stay offline, do what you want, but you will never have the same satisfaction of beating the game than someone who does not cheat.

The dupers/ hackers are the reason certain items *cough gene flow and red ring cough* are not able to be obtained. If people would just quit duping/ hacking we might start finding them in a new quest. Even though that last statement could be considered a little off topic, in my mind it is the truth.

Anti Hacker
08-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah but, that will NOT happen. There will always be hackers, and there will always be people who think theyre hackers just because they use glitches or cheating devices.

Lord Cloud
09-03-2005, 09:41 PM
That is a good point. Some people just don't want to go through the "trouble" of finding rare items. Wouldn't you rather say I found a Zanba (Would use SJS but I would rather have Zanba :D ) than I hacked a Dark Flow.

I don't mind trading items either because unless it is duped people TRADE for the items. I know a lot of Dupers just unload weapons when people ask.

jarl
09-03-2005, 10:05 PM
oooh, delsabers.... can u describe to me ill gills so i can go green with envy/ laugh at u to have to kill them?

Anti Hacker
11-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Id ratehr say i found a saber than hacked a dark flow. pfft, its for 'n00bs' who cant pull off a combo.

deathknocks
09-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Oh yeah, what I said about I haven't cheated at all,
well, I have cheated a few times.
But not on PSO.
I ust cheated on another game to make it about 10x more fun. :D

Who would want a parasetic gene whatever it's called anyways?

Cheating also makes the game boring if you max out your char.
What else is there to do?

Anti Hacker
10-04-2005, 07:06 PM
If you're so bored of the game you have to cheat (which often makes it more boring) then stop playing and get another game.

jarl
10-04-2005, 08:21 PM
but hacker, there is something strangely rewarding for about 10 minutes being invunerable, not having to reload your gun and having infinite ammo on any FPS, but after 10 minutes it just gets even more boring that b4 :P

deathknocks
11-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Yes, true, I did get another game, and that wasn't really hacking. Hacking is when you cheat online.
And that cheating was just unlocking part of the game, not anything OUT-of-the-ordinary. ;)
Jeez, just admitting the truth...

Anti Hacker
11-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Not true, hacking is gaining access to restricted information of any kind, it doesn't have to be online. If part of the game was restricted by ST, then you shouldnt try to hack to access that. You can access most things by finding the items yourself, there are a couple of unfindables but theyre no reason to start hacking all over the place.

deathknocks
12-04-2005, 02:48 AM
OK. *takes deep breath*

I didn't unlock anything I couldn't.
I just unlocked different modes to play on.

P.S. If ya'll are thinking this is PSO, it isn't.

Lostthought144
12-04-2005, 03:03 PM
no...
I thought PSO would never have AR code...
damit this sucks now I have to watch who I trade to!!!
AR should be sued!!!

Anti Hacker
12-04-2005, 04:53 PM
no...
I thought PSO would never have AR code...
damit this sucks now I have to watch who I trade to!!!
AR should be sued!!!

Don't go into that! Scott will try and start an anti - Datel revolution or something :P
They cannot be sued for the continued use of their product, which is now out of their control, but they already have been sued for giving away a few master codes for PSO on a disc seperate to AR and GS near the beginning of production of cheating devices on the gamecube.

deathknocks
12-04-2005, 10:51 PM
They have an anti-FSOD code....

misterbud
13-04-2005, 03:20 AM
AND? One GOOD code, out of hundreds, that most certainly justifies all the harmful codes out there.... :@

jarl
13-04-2005, 10:57 AM
and what he doesnt seem to notice is that if there was no ar then there wouldnt be FSODing in the first place so ino need fo the anti fsod... :P

Anti Hacker
13-04-2005, 11:46 AM
They have an anti-FSOD code....

Not for the PAL version of the game they don't.

deathknocks
13-04-2005, 11:17 PM
What's the PAL version?

jarl
14-04-2005, 09:52 AM
anglish one, i have it :D only problem being, theres about 4 types of p[al :P

Phantom_RAcast
14-04-2005, 06:45 PM
and what he doesnt seem to notice is that if there was no ar then there wouldnt be FSODing in the first place so ino need fo the anti fsod... :P
well your wrong there, I still remember when you got random FSOD..

Anti Hacker
14-04-2005, 09:59 PM
well your wrong there, I still remember when you got random FSOD..

Yeah ST used FSOD to clear servers for maintainence apparently. There was a pre warning though, it was before they started using disconnect.