PDA

View Full Version : All Legit

Vincent Rayne
13-02-2005, 06:44 PM
well folks....

joeyt and i have decided to go all legit...
no more taking any good items for free...
anything with more than 35% is looked upon suspiciously....

the reason for our change was due to an error...
the first time i saw a secure feet...
i saw the box was red...

soon after that i accepted some hacked items...
i then after realized that the text on my secure feet was in all caps and the text was green not yellow...

i assumed that the hacked items were messing with my game...
and then after the post about the changes between plus and regular secure feet...

i realized my mistake and decided to stay legit anyways...

hahaha..

whiteninja
13-02-2005, 07:09 PM
congratulations, on you new found legit-ness ;)

Anti Hacker
13-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I accept nothing more than non ground fairly common 10 stars (at the most, like stag cutlery, i find that all the time) with one percent at 15 or lower. Usually i only accept 9 stars.

Ivan
14-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Thing it's not a hack...but nice one on going legit. Caps and green is simply another type of weapon, and hacks don't mess with your game. Still Good to know one more person has gone legit. :)

whiteninja
14-02-2005, 10:00 PM
there was this one person who made a thread about hacked weapon he got online with 123% in all the areas and that spread the %'s to all of his weapons, so hacks can mess you up.

the red/blue/yellow barriers also have all caps letters and are white or green color letters.

Anti Hacker
15-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Yeah, i heard that happens to. But i always trade only in the trade window and so i get to check percentages before i get the item. Unless of course im trading with someone i completely trust like Scott Bull or other legit users from this site. Usually i only arrange trades online over this forum.