PDA

View Full Version : TheSpark: Personality Test

DarkMagician
27-01-2005, 12:01 PM
I truly forget if this was done, I know a lot of others were, but I do not think this one. I post this to try to dispel my foul mood. Here is MY personality to start this off:

You are a Judge!
(Dominant Introverted Concrete Thinker)
You are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you solve complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think that you don't act irrationally a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

Grave_Guardian
27-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Interesting, and where would I find this personality test?

DarkMagician
28-01-2005, 01:19 PM
www.thespark.com

I think...

Mirinee
28-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey, I remember the "thespark" tests. Haven't been there for ages. Beh. It looks like that now you have to sign in to do them. And they deleted at least two: the Purity test and the Gay test :S.

I forgot what I got on this particular test. However, I remember that some of their calculation methods were random and really quite inaccurate. Do not worry if anyone gets weird results. :P Happy test-taking.

Grave_Guardian
28-01-2005, 03:57 PM
You are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you solve complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think that you don't act irrationally a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

Me as well heh heh. Isn't that just fitting for me. My way or death.

Deadly Zero
28-01-2005, 07:58 PM

66% are more Submissive than you.
18% are more Dominant than you.
17% are just as Dominant as you.

1% are more Introverted than you.
98% are more Extroverted than you.
2% are just as Introverted as you.

90% are more Abstract than you.
3% are more Concrete than you.
7% are just as Concrete as you.

13% are more Thinking than you.
80% are more Feeling than you.
6% are just as Thinking as you.

These are my results

DarkMagician
28-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Nani!?! How Can You Get The Same As Me You Two!?! It Is Not Allowed! Bah!

Deadly Zero
29-01-2005, 02:27 AM
yeah it is, im just as evil as you are.
*Looks at DM with an evil look*

Judgment
29-01-2005, 02:36 AM
You are a Performer!
(Dominant Extroverted Abstract Feeler)
You are a PERFORMER (DEAF) personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.
You have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible that you're Madonna.

17% are just as Dominant as you.
52% are more Introverted than you.
29% are more Extroverted than you.
18% are just as Extroverted as you.
33% are more Abstract than you.
46% are more Concrete than you.
22% are just as Abstract as you.
45% are more Thinking than you.
48% are more Feeling than you.
7% are just as Feeling as you.

Mirinee
29-01-2005, 02:39 AM
My account's Mirinee, and it says I'm an accountant. Yes, Judge does seem to be common. My only other buddy on thespark also got Judge...

Judgment
29-01-2005, 03:14 AM
Heh go Performer ^^

whiteninja
29-01-2005, 06:02 AM
i clicked on DM's link and ended up at sparknotes.com, is that right? it doesn't seem to be...

Phantom_RAcast
29-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Yes,

You are a Mastermind!
(Submissive Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this scheming.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader— you've definitely got the vision thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

Compared to 14,547,689 other test takers...

44% are more Submissive than you.
35% are more Dominant than you.
21% are just as Submissive as you.
34% are more Introverted than you.
48% are more Extroverted than you.
18% are just as Introverted as you.
32% are more Abstract than you.
46% are more Concrete than you.
22% are just as Abstract as you.
0% are more Thinking than you.
99% are more Feeling than you.
1% are just as Thinking as you

Feline Witch
30-01-2005, 02:12 PM
I am a prober.

You are a Prober!
(Dominant Introverted Concrete Feeler)
You are a PROBER (DICF) curious, passionate, driven, and probing. You're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. You have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. And you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. Some people probably think you're a maniac.

People have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. Perhaps there's a reason for this? Time will tell.

Compared to 14,548,575 other test takers...

16% are just as Dominant as you.
34% are more Introverted than you.
48% are more Extroverted than you.
18% are just as Introverted as you.
54% are more Abstract than you.
45% are more Concrete than you.
1% are just as Concrete as you.
71% are more Thinking than you.
17% are more Feeling than you.
12% are just as Feeling as you.

Some interesting facts about The Personality Test...

14,548,575 people have taken the test.
Of those, 64% were female and 36% were male.
The most common personality type is Dreamer at 12% of test takers.
The least common is Administrator at only 3%.
Women prefer Einstein. Men do, too.
Women would rather sell their bodies. Men would, too.

DarkMagician
31-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Prober...that sounds...wrong......

Deadly Zero
01-02-2005, 04:33 AM
yup so wrong.