PDA

View Full Version : Chao in Fake in Yellow

RareHunterAlpha
21-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Have you guys found the chao in Fake in Yellow? That's so cool! I transported the chao you get from it over to Sonic Adventure DX. He looks EXACTLY like Tails! Even though I'm a guy, I just have to say its the cutest friggen thing you'll ever see! And the best part is he starts with AMAZING stats! For those who don't play the sonic games, here's the thing... He starts off with a skill level in every stat (When all other chao don't). On top of all that, he gets a whopping 350 points in each one! (When the other chao reach lvl 1 for a skill they only get around 12-15 points)

A.S.
21-01-2005, 05:27 PM
You can also transfer it to an SA2B chao file right? I really want to get PSO 1-2, and PSO 3 gives you really cool weapons if you have Sonic Team saves.

RareHunterAlpha
21-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Yep! He works for both! Oh, and I forgot to mention... He's IMMORTAL!

Kisanzi
21-01-2005, 07:58 PM
And you have to love the samba music that plays when you find the Chao in fake in yellow. It's probably the craziest tune in PSO.

heavenly_angels
22-01-2005, 01:59 AM
heh, i love that music 2...and i have SA2B and yes u CAN put the tails chao on2 SA2B, but u can get weapons from epIII if u have sonic memory on ur memory card?

Kal
22-01-2005, 03:53 AM
The choa is cool the music is way cooler. I do it just to listen to the music.

heavenly_angels
22-01-2005, 03:57 AM
:D same here...if u have PSO+, ull know wat im talking about:
I LOVE THE BURNING RANGERS SONG!!!!!

Kashima
07-02-2005, 03:32 PM
oh god that burning rangers song rocks and on my copy of the game that misson damn near always puts out rare rappies and hildebears.

A.S.
15-02-2005, 03:27 AM
You need a damn GBA link, what type of loser has a GBA link... no offense

Vincent Rayne
15-02-2005, 04:19 AM
hey man...

i have 2...

hahaha...

heavenly_angels
16-02-2005, 12:47 AM
un-taken!!

Judgment
16-02-2005, 01:19 AM
This kind of loser *points at self*

NetNomad
16-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Um, where exactly IS the Chao? I've never been able to find it, before or after I found the doc, or after I piped back down (all I would see is the three "talking rappies"). I'm playing offline on PSO+... is this only online? Is that quest even playable online? Because I must've missed it...

Judgment
16-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Its just by the waterfall in the backgroundy area

--R-------C-----
----------------
-----R-------R---

R= Rappy
C= Chao

Well i think thats what it looks like. Oh theres some boxes in fron of it as well. Wander around the edge of the room if that fails ;)

Vincent Rayne
16-02-2005, 03:25 AM
pipe back to last room...
rappys will be looking at a certain wall...

talk to the wall and viola!!!

RareHunterAlpha
25-02-2005, 02:14 AM

:normal: I have 4 of them (mainly to play games like Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles)

Shadamoo
26-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Heh, the Tails chao was one of the top 3 things that made me buy PSO (I was a HUGE Sonic fanatic then).
The Tails Chao goes really well with my chao that my friend gave me. You see, this person learnt how to download the chao file things, and to hack his own...therefore he gave me Knuckles, Amy, and Omochao in chao form. But Omochao buggers the game up, so I dont use him. Knuckles and Amy came at Lv1, so Ive been raising them for Chao Fighting.

heavenly_angels
26-02-2005, 05:53 PM
lol, when i heard about the tails chao, i saeid, HEY! I ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING!!!

Deadly Zero
26-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Heh, the Tails chao was one of the top 3 things that made me buy PSO (I was a HUGE Sonic fanatic then).
The Tails Chao goes really well with my chao that my friend gave me. You see, this person learnt how to download the chao file things, and to hack his own...therefore he gave me Knuckles, Amy, and Omochao in chao form. But Omochao buggers the game up, so I dont use him. Knuckles and Amy came at Lv1, so Ive been raising them for Chao Fighting.
sorry to tell you but those arent hacked chaos. sometime last year in japan sonic team created them and had a convention in japan and if you went and took your mem card they were giving away free chaos that look like the charcters in the game including tikal, chaos (the monster not the adorable creatures), omochao. i had my freind take a spare mem card when she went and she got them for me but i hardly plat anymore though

Leon Swiftheart
27-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Awww cute licle chao

RareHunterAlpha
04-03-2005, 02:02 AM
My Tails Chao at the moment has HUGE stats... (sorry I can't remember them off the top of my head)

The thing is, since the Tails chao is immortal and has all A grades, you can raise it to beat all the races and the karate tournament very quickly.

(Side Note: I re-named mine Miles, after Tails' real name... :P )

heavenly_angels
04-03-2005, 02:28 AM
prolly not as good as my friend, whos tails chao is ALL LEVEL 99 STATS!

RareHunterAlpha
04-03-2005, 02:37 AM
:tired: Thhhhaaaaattt's nice... mine's in the upper 70s and will be all 99 by the end of the next time I play.

Tails Chao Super-Raising Tip: Once you have the rings, go to the black market and buy your Tails chao five chao fruit for a total cost of 1,000 rings. Then, force-feed them to your Tails chao, don't worry I've never seen mine get a stomach ache from doing this, or anything else for that matter ;) . Just 2 chao fruit will raise all of its stats one level each, guaranteed. Your Tails chao will be kickin' butt in no time.

Deadly Zero
04-03-2005, 02:45 AM
hahaha only one chao with level 99 stats all my gardens are full with lvl 99 chaos. i also have 4 immortal chaos the immortal angel chao, the immortal neutral chao, and the immortal demon chao. i also have the tails chao but my best chao named after me is a normal red chao with all S stats that took me over a month to get and soon he will become my second immortal hero chao and all will be amazed at his power!!
I got all these in a year or so cuz when i first got Sonic adventure 2 and DX i played them for hours with out putting the control down but now i hardly play though

IvIelacia
16-03-2005, 05:18 AM
So can you still get the chao if it's not the first time in Fake in Yellow *aka, all quests are available to play now?* and does it have to be pso+ ? I have the old one.. >< bought it for $40 and then found out that a month later plus was coming out for $30.. I was screwed.

IvIelacia
16-03-2005, 04:13 PM
o.o I'm a newb to this whole chao thing. So I did the quest I got the key, now what?

heavenly_angels
16-03-2005, 04:14 PM
So can you still get the chao if it's not the first time in Fake in Yellow *aka, all quests are available to play now?* and does it have to be pso+ ? I have the old one.. >< bought it for $40 and then found out that a month later plus was coming out for $30.. I was screwed.

yeah, it doesn matter what kind of PSO u have(pso+ or origional)

just do fake in yellow, GO BAK THROUGH THE TELEPIPE!, and ull see 3 rappies looking at a wall...go 2 the wall, and a chao will pop out...THEN! he gives u something called TINY CHAO GARDEN

***___HERES WHERE THE GBA WITHOUT A GAME IN IT COMES IN___***
GO 2 THE HUNTERS GUILD(WITHOUT PIKING UP MESETA), and something should catch ur eye..a gba on a stik(XD) go 2 it(have GBA ON IN PORT 4 OF GAMECUBE) PRESS A AT IT! "DOWNLOAD" the tiny chao garden...in ut gba, a chao should come in...an orange chao named TAILS(yes, i do mean its name is in caps) its type is ???. All the stats are at level one with 250 for that little number right by it!

WITH IT! get meseta if u wanna, or just quit...i dont really care...NOW! put in SA2B(sonic adventure 2 battle) or SADX(sonic adventure DX directors cut) go 2 a chao garden(dont matter) and go 2 where u transport chao! get ur tails chao out, and BAM! u have a tails chao! o, and it does look exactly like tails, and if u wanna...like i did :$ make it like tails more!(aww, the brotherly love!)

jarl
31-03-2005, 09:48 PM
i found that without looking at any guides! i was well proud of myself :D

heavenly_angels
31-03-2005, 11:55 PM
neither did i...just needed to know wat quest to go onto

icedragon90909
07-04-2005, 10:06 PM
hey dude u think a stinken tails chao is the best huh well guesse again i have a lvl 99 in everything child ONIX egg and he can never be defeated because his stats for everything are 9,999!!!!!!! bwuahahahhahahah

heavenly_angels
07-04-2005, 11:08 PM
lol, too bad its impossible 2 get 9999 on all the stats without an AR

icedragon90909
07-04-2005, 11:34 PM
oh no it aint dude ive been raising chao's for a long long long *goes on 4 sevendy years saying long* Long long *pant pant* long long long "hey a car" long long long long long long long time and ive found every thing in the chao's i can and if i knew how 2 upload a picture from my gamecube to this pc i would prove it and i got my chao off of sonic advanced chao garden thats how its onix

heavenly_angels
08-04-2005, 03:20 AM
wat about the sun/moon chao? HOW ABOUT THE STARS CHAO? HUH?

icedragon90909
08-04-2005, 09:15 PM
What About The Dark Garden That Has Clear Chao's Only!!!!!!!

jarl
08-04-2005, 09:29 PM
if i knew how 2 upload a picture from my gamecube to this pc i would prove it its called a camera and scanner

icedragon90909
09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
lol no scaner but realy i promise i do have chao's with all stats 9999 even ask my freind he will be joining ragol soon his name is metavior

jarl
09-04-2005, 06:08 PM
surely your school has one?

Vincent Rayne
09-04-2005, 08:28 PM
a little off topic...
but not much...

are there other sega games where you can find special choas...
could you get a knuckles choa somewhere..?

icedragon90909
10-04-2005, 10:57 PM
acualy yes u can get a specail rare chao from other games my freind found a craping sonic/knuckles chao there mixed

Vincent Rayne
11-04-2005, 12:36 PM
awesome....
thanks man...

Synergy
12-04-2005, 01:01 PM
I still haven't got a Chaos Chao yet :(

I did you get those hacked Chao's though? I want them!