PDA

View Full Version : need a bigger gun!

Poo Fly
20-01-2005, 01:44 PM
at the moment my lv 109 racaseal uses a ruby bullet and a frozen shooter, which aren't exactly bad weapons but being a racaseal my atp is dismal, any suggestions on getting a higher atp gun quickly? :S

"THE_ONE"
20-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Well, you need Spread Needle multi-target weapon and Yasminkov 9000M or Yasminkov 3000R...!!! :)

Hmmm, or Guld Milla-mechgun VERY RARE WEAPON, only whitill ID...!!!

Poo Fly
20-01-2005, 02:52 PM
i've tried and failed at getting guld-milla, and the spread needle's good but won't help atp-wise, yasminkovs are probably the best bet but i gotta get them first!

"THE_ONE"
20-01-2005, 02:56 PM
i've tried and failed at getting guld-milla, and the spread needle's good but won't help atp-wise, yasminkovs are probably the best bet but i gotta get them first!

Spread needle is good because is multi-target weapon! Spread needle is rifle and hit 5 targets!!! :)

Poo Fly
20-01-2005, 02:58 PM
i know but it still has a crappy atp boost and thats my problem :D

Grave_Guardian
20-01-2005, 04:12 PM
I use my Justy 23st constentlly. I do have a lot of other guns but their not as strong, the only one stronger is my Inferone Bazzooka.

whiteninja
20-01-2005, 09:04 PM
get a demon's laser/c-bringer's rifle and then you don't need much attack. just demonize them once and then to a strong attack and they die.

Vincent Rayne
20-01-2005, 11:11 PM
i use a red handgun...

i'm level 118...

works pretty gravy...

whiteninja
21-01-2005, 05:06 AM
yeah, the red hangun+50 is stronger than a justy-23st and is nearly as strong as the inferno bazooka *coughGraveGaurdiancough*

Poo Fly
21-01-2005, 09:49 AM
i didnt think of red handgun... but then again i'n not that big a fan of handguns

Vincent Rayne
21-01-2005, 10:06 PM
is there anything better...

is the red series the best it gets..?

Hrith
21-01-2005, 10:50 PM
RH on rangers is a meh weapon

I suggest Yasminkov 3000R if you have a Greennill, that will boost your ATP
Ano Rifle if you have a Redria (you will need help on Seabed)

S-Rank Shot for crowd control weapon

Try melee weapons for one on one fights, like God Hand, Red Saber, they greatly boost ATP.

whiteninja
22-01-2005, 02:03 AM
if you could get an s-rank zalure shot, that would be good because the zalure special is greater than lv 30. also if you could get a hold of some God/powers or God/lucks you'd do better

Vincent Rayne
22-01-2005, 05:38 AM
i know this may be a stupid question to most but...

the yasminkov is a gun, correct..?

and is created from "animal parts" that can only be found from Garanz/Baranz..?

NetNomad
22-01-2005, 08:26 AM
No, you're thinking of the Baranz launcher. The Yasminkov series is a special gun series, found mostly by Purplenum characters...

Ano Rifle - 1/1051 from a Sinow Zoa? Nice odds on that one. :ermm:

What area are you playing at level 109? Your ATP may seem dismal not because it really is, but because it's bad in comparison to, say, Mines/Ruins/CCA/Seabed enemies' DFP. Ultimate just seems to take a lot longer. I really have no idea, for instance, when I'll be able to beat ult Ruins with my RAmar, but I'm betting it's going to be a while still (he's on the brink of level 115 right now). I know this: without the level 15 Shifta I'd be having a much harder time, and statistically the RAcaseal's ATP is lower than the RAmar's anyway. Then again, I don't cary any insanely powerful weapons... I carry only a Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle, Twin Psychogun and Red Saber as my (semi) permenant weapons.

Hrith
22-01-2005, 01:09 PM
The Yasminkov series is a special gun series, found mostly by Purplenum characters...
Greennill finds 3 of the Yasminkov, like Purplenum.
But Purplenum finds the best of them all, true (Yasminkov 9000M).

Ano Rifle - 1/1051 from a Sinow Zoa? Nice odds on that one.
It's not a bad drop rate, besides, it is the best on that weapon in the whole game.

And yeah, NetNomad is right, RAcaseal is a very bad solo player, probably the worst.

Poo Fly
22-01-2005, 08:09 PM
RH on rangers is a meh weapon

I suggest Yasminkov 3000R if you have a whitill, that will boost your ATP
Ano Rifle if you have a Redria (you will need help on Seabed)

methinks i'll try for Ano rifle, my redria character can manage seabed :D

Hrith
23-01-2005, 04:42 AM
I am sorry but I typoed earlier, Yasminkov 3000R is exclusive to Greennill, not Whitill.

Unless that was Omar making me look like a fool by editing my posts http://www.brotherhoodofmedion.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif

whiteninja
23-01-2005, 06:03 AM
something none of us have thought of is.... heaven's punisher!!!! :P like anyone could ever hunt that thing. in fact it only adds about 340 atp, so unless you're in an even beat time, is doesn't sound like it would be too great.

good luck with those sinow zoa's, make sure to equip a lot of resist/devils and blizzards

Vash the Stampe
23-01-2005, 08:45 PM
well why don't you try to get the guilty light. it is a strong gun. just beat volt opt in hard mode. i think that is right.

NetNomad
23-01-2005, 09:15 PM
VHard... and no, Guilty Light is NOT a strong gun. Heh. Red Scorpio is stronger (and I think Red Handgun is, too... at least with grinds on it).

Poo Fly
24-01-2005, 09:45 AM
i have red scorpio, its too slow, i gave my RAcaseal a new mag, a power one, a red saber and some l&k's, now she's stronger than ever and gets through levels so much quicker!