PDA

View Full Version : anti hacker help

Kenshin110
20-01-2005, 01:33 AM
im new to this and things like that

the point is im not sure if there was a hack help thread
so i decided to do one..

this is for people that know of hackers that are just completly abbusing there abilities to the point of which they ruin the game for all of us

post any info and such you mught have others can help with sites and things

just thought about it decided to post it..

kungfuturtle11
20-01-2005, 01:45 AM
I agree people who hack are ruining the game for us players who play the game very fair. But i accidentally duped my mag by accident. BUt that was unintentional.

Anti Hacker
20-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't be right if i didn't have my say in this thread :cool: .
Well initially the thought of a thread for reporting users like Manak and SONIC TEAM seems like a sensible idead. But it seems that threads like this feed their attention seeking FSOD addiction, so we try not to make them 'famous'. The best thing to do is report them to sonic team and try to run them out of as many Serial numbers as you can.

Edit: How can you accidentally dupe? its quite a complicated process! :D

Kenshin110
21-01-2005, 12:11 AM
anti hacker i suppose your right

when we make them legends so to speak in these forums then all it really does is feed there egos...

oh yeah kungfu......duped his mag accindentaly i know him

says it just happened.....

glitch or just lucky order of events?

Anti Hacker
21-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Hmmm well i wont deny it, it could happen. but the odds of it are staggeringly low! Accidentally duped is not a phrase you often come across, heh. So now you know, don't mention FSODers names unless it really is necessary. :)

Omar
21-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Kungfu's story sounds a little odd to me. The way in which it was accidentally duped would be interesting...

Anti Hacker
21-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah unless he miraculously did the mem card switch dupe without realising what he was doing... wait, Omar said something! I feel privalaged... (jk :P )

Kenshin110
22-01-2005, 12:21 AM
i know kungfu and im sure that yo udont hear that phrase often....

im sure duping is a complicated process

but trust me hes totally a legit player

Anti Hacker
22-01-2005, 12:35 PM
well unless he got rid of the dupe before he used it or before he used it in a 'Legit trade' to make a profit then no hes not. ;)

misterbud
22-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Omar, havent seen you around in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time...

Anti Hacker
22-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Omar, havent seen you around in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time...
Or a long time, whichever works for you... :cool:

Scott Bull
22-02-2005, 10:32 AM
when we make them legends so to speak in these forums then all it really does is feed there egos...

And it also makes legends out of legit people like myself, amongst quite a few hackers and FSOD'ers, I am now despised, whilst in a good way that's good, as they now know fear themselves, it's bad in the sense that it's harder to carry out our business of eliminating these scum.

You know the difference between you and me, I make this look good.

Also, for all of these people who say "oh someone FSOD me, but I can't be bothered to report it", if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Anti Hacker
22-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Scott you sound too much like G. Bush to me. Not reporting is not the same as causing the problem, and i have given up reporting now because ST do jack all. My HL expires in 2 days, i wont be renewing it...

Scott Bull
22-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Please don't compare me to that idiot.

And it is part of the problem, if you didn't report crime to the authorities, would it decrease, me thinks not.

N1NJ4
22-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Also, for all of these people who say "oh someone FSOD me, but I can't be bothered to report it", if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Lol. I go upto FSOD'ers... err... used to before canelling my HL and I'd be like. Come on. FSOD me. They'd do it. I get back online do it again. And again. Then eventually they get tired of it and you stop hearing about FSOD's in that lobby for a while. Wear 'em out folks. It works.

Scott Bull
22-02-2005, 11:27 PM
In the case of one FSOD'ing tw*t, as soon as I saw them in the lobby, I exited the ship before they knew I was there, and it looks like I left without intent, (who would log on just to log off), then reported them.

Sega don't take my proper complaints seriously, I can't see how some dodgy ones would make any difference, and the speed I logged out, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

N1NJ4
23-02-2005, 12:08 AM
I want my online back ='(

Scott Bull
23-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Why can't you access it?

Phantom_RAcast
23-02-2005, 10:52 PM
And it also makes legends out of legit people like myself, amongst quite a few hackers and FSOD'ers, I am now despised, whilst in a good way that's good, as they now know fear themselves, it's bad in the sense that it's harder to carry out our business of eliminating these scum.

even if you do report them it doesnt matter nothing happens to them and even on the off chance they get banned they usually do have more than on serial/access key, so your just wasting your time reporting them

Anti Hacker
23-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Online has gone down the plug-hole and its due to hackers... what more is there to say? Oh yeah, I'm getting FFXI in two weeks with both expansions, thats what there is to say.

Scott Bull
24-02-2005, 11:16 PM
I play NWN, even though people cheat on it, they seem to manage it better, and actually listen to their CUSTOMERS.

Anti Hacker
25-02-2005, 05:54 PM
That is the only problem stopping PSO being under control