PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Zero missions

Ria
18-01-2005, 11:04 PM
I own the Super NES version of it and was curious justa few minuites ago. Is Zero missions EXACLY the same as the SNES version?

And is it really worth purchasing it?

Vincent Rayne
18-01-2005, 11:06 PM
i ran through it once...

real quick...

good game...

i'd say worth buying if under $20...

Kisanzi
19-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Ummm...zero mission isn't a remake of the super nintendo version (Super Metroid). Zero Mission is a remake of the original Metroid from the classic NES. They spruced up the graphics and gameplay but overall the game remained very simular to the original. The only drastic difference is that the game doesn't end after you beat mother brain. There is an additional mini-world to play through after what used to be the last boss fight.

Ria
19-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Oh I see.. I thought it was a remake since it had Kraid in. Hmm... unless Kraid appears in the original! I have the original so I guess I'll finish it and laugh at Kraid's patheticlly unfrightening sprite! Ha!

RAGNAROK
19-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Hey Kraid is cool but is very easy but mother brain is super hard if u wanna beat her desesperate and try dodging the misiles beams and lava.

Deadly Zero
29-01-2005, 07:19 PM
oh so its a remake of the original!?!
well let me beat the original on Metriod prime then ill buy it to see how much better it has gotten

Ria
29-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey Kraid is cool but is very easy but mother brain is super hard if u wanna beat her desesperate and try dodging the misiles beams and lava.

Umm well yeah... O_0

Vincent Rayne
29-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I myself would buy zero mission, beat it...

then play the nes version....

because the nes version is like playing an extreme hard mode compared to zero mission...

DARKMATTER
29-01-2005, 10:57 PM
The NES version is pretty easy. You basically have to beat it all in 1 go, Zero mission rocks. and try to set ur self a time limit to beat it as well. Try to beat it with only 10% items on normal and hard.

Ria
30-01-2005, 02:44 AM
I hate the fact you can't shoot down and can't duck on the NES version. Aaah it drives me nuts :(