PDA

View Full Version : Resting at the beach

Ivan
03-09-2003, 09:06 PM
There is a new quest and its kinda of a fool-around one.

Resting at the beach is the name and id like to hear wut evryone thinks of it if anjiru hopefully sees this thread she can explain this further besides the fact if you look at the water and say pop a firework shoots up in the sky and explodes, if you say explosion and your near the camp fire it will explode in flames and if you say monster,monsters appear and if your next to someone the opposite sex and say love, hearts come out as if your wearing a love heart there are more and like i said anjiru can explain more if there are any.

decswxaqz
03-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Way ahead of you Ivan :rolleyes:

http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474

Schoichet
03-09-2003, 11:46 PM
lol thares a lot more then u have to, from psp
A new pso ep1&2 and psox quest, Resting at the Beach, was resently lanched. its a nice pecefull quset at night with no npcs no crates and no boxes........ hay no crates, dose that mean no.. monsters? then whut do i do? its just like a 4 persen chat room with some extra supises, as u chat u might say a preprogramed keywerd the ones i have fownd are:

squid - Makes Dolmolms appear. (only werks 5 times)
sky - shooting star.
star - A star shines brighter.
dance - water shines.
pop - Fireworks
burst - diferent Fireworks
spinner - A litol cerckol of sparks falow you for awiol

fire - smoke comes from the fire.
explosion - fire explods

odd - A idea floats near the north side of camp.
good night - screen becoms black for a litol time.
launch-another kind of fier werk

like-if some one of the opaset sex is near you heart apear

cannon- yet another type of fire werk

when u go back to the lab when you are done the lady will get mad at you and if u dye you wont be alowd back in.

decswxaqz
04-09-2003, 12:03 AM
Just don't let a JP person create the game. You're stuck with using JP words. Wasn't fun. I couldn't say anything. Ika means squid. I understood that one ;) :rolleyes:

Ivan
04-09-2003, 09:17 PM
at least we have a bit of a JP translation thanks for the info decswxaqz, and you too schoichet, but i wanted to discuss the topic.:D :p :rolleyes:

Snake
09-09-2003, 09:07 PM
I hope there are more quests like this. It will be nice to take a break from fighting and observe PSO's scenery and fantastic graphics!

Snake

Schoichet
09-09-2003, 11:08 PM
yes, thay need one in the caves my persinol faveret area.... exsept in ult cuz i hate obb lilys

Ivan
10-09-2003, 12:55 AM
lol if you say monsters those wont appear only the main monster would (probobly evil shark, or vulmer in ultimate)