PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Jay
14-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Why is no1 posting.

Teh EkwEE
15-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Jay I feel kinda' bad for you because your post sounded kinda sad.:'( So you created the Phantasy Fighters, huh? Then why are you a member of the SC?:S I realize that you may feel down that no one is posting here. But this is a fourm for your klan only, and members from other klans respect that right, and you don't have many members yet. If you want to start recruitment then you'll need to set some things up. Add a link to your sig to join up and some other things. Don't despair though. You need to get some more interesting topics. Like a "Currently hunting" thread or a "Weekly Meeting" thread; stuff like that. If you want you could approach Shade and say you'd rather have an alliance of klans rather than you being a member of the SC. You could agree to terms of allowing the two klans to post on each others boards, ect. ect.;) Your a mod here you can make stickies and other stuff. It will take time for you to recruit but since your a small klan you always have someone to play with online.

Jay
15-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Jay I feel kinda' bad for you because your post sounded kinda sad.:'( So you created the Phantasy Fighters, huh? Then why are you a member of the SC?:S I realize that you may feel down that no one is posting here. But this is a fourm for your klan only, and members from other klans respect that right, and you don't have many members yet. If you want to start recruitment then you'll need to set some things up. Add a link to your sig to join up and some other things. Don't despair though. You need to get some more interesting topics. Like a "Currently hunting" thread or a "Weekly Meeting" thread; stuff like that. If you want you could approach Shade and say you'd rather have an alliance of klans rather than you being a member of the SC. You could agree to terms of allowing the two klans to post on each others boards, ect. ect.;) Your a mod here you can make stickies and other stuff. It will take time for you to recruit but since your a small klan you always have someone to play with online.
k did and hopefully some1 will join that will post all my current members dont.:(

Shade
18-01-2005, 01:03 PM
don't feel bad... read the post in the SC area called:
We seem to be going dead.
Thats my version of this thread that I started a while back...
And then everyone returned, with extras...Just wait and your clan will return ;)

kungfuturtle11
19-01-2005, 08:23 PM
I will post everytime i can if you let me join your clan!

Jay
19-01-2005, 08:25 PM
I will post everytime i can if you let me join your clan!
ur a member now.

Teh EkwEE
20-01-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't know if you got the sense in my original thread. But I was explaining to you, that the reason there are different klan boards is for each klan to have their own area to talk around in without the incessant questions from outsiders. And to post on another klan's board is taboo perse. It's not illegal, but it's not done. And you just wouldn't want every member of the boards coming to post here and they aren't even part of your klan would you?;)

Jay
21-01-2005, 03:58 PM
I don't know if you got the sense in my original thread. But I was explaining to you, that the reason there are different klan boards is for each klan to have their own area to talk around in without the incessant questions from outsiders. And to post on another klan's board is taboo perse. It's not illegal, but it's not done. And you just wouldn't want every member of the boards coming to post here and they aren't even part of your klan would you?;)
what i ment was why are none of my members posting.

Teh EkwEE
22-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh, I see. Well if you grant me permission to post here formally I'd be glad to post. :D

Jay
22-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Oh, I see. Well if you grant me permission to post here formally I'd be glad to post. :D
u can post here if u want i dont care just once some1 dose.:'(