PDA

View Full Version : Sinows

Shadamoo
30-12-2004, 08:26 PM
I remember a topic AGES AND AGES ago about how rare the Sinow Zoa and Zele cards are.
I think they are not, I repeat not all that rarem considering I got 2 today. 1 was for winning a 'Scandal 3' match, and the other was for losing to 'Backup', possibly the most annoying quest I have ever seen!
Anyway, the Zele 'bots are the only Sinows I have in CARD Revolution, and apparently they are the rarest of the Sinows!
What other Sinow robots do you have, and what are your views?

Kisanzi
30-12-2004, 08:35 PM
As far as Sinow Zoas are concerned, yes they are rare. I think zoa is the only one I dont have. Zeles are almost as rare but arent as good in my opinion. And the funny thing about finding one is that I got my zele from losing a battle, in one of the two card packs! But other sinows are pretty common, I have around 10 sinow berrils and tons of sinow beats and two sinow reds. Unfortunately the only sinow I actually want is the hard-to-find Zoa.

Shadamoo
31-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Heh. I got my second Zele from losing a battle. Ive never used a Zele in battle though, but I think it can move 9 places a turn without any attack point cost, right?
And it can apply some heavy damage with cards like Beat and stuff.

Mini_Bert
01-01-2005, 05:43 PM
I have:
Sinow Blue: Fairly good card, has built in sword halfguard which is handy.
Sinow Zoa: Never used the thing, so I wouldn't know.
Sinow Zele: Pretty good card, any card with warp ability and high tp is good xD

Shadamoo
01-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Zele is great, because he has Haste, which means you can move up to 9 places a turn without a cost. And its TP is good as well.

You should try Zoa, it has 'Double Strike' and 'Rampage' I think.

Risu
02-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I have all Sinows except Sinow Beat+, in general they are very good cards for 2v2 HUM play:

- Sinow Zele rocks (especially in a Rufina deck) once you also have Heavy Slash x3, Heavy Attack x3, and Beat. Early in the game when you only have AP+2 attack cards Zoa is less effective.

- Sinow Zoa is average, at 5 cost, 3AP and AC unable there are better ways to get Rampage attacks (e.g. Right Heavy Punch), but in a deck that uses lots of Mine Brightness they can rock. Unfortunately decks that use lots of MB are rather unpopular, to say the least. :D

- Sinow Spiegell has AP Silence and HP Assist, a great support card.

- Sinow Berrill has the best TP (5) of any Guard Creature, allowing Arkz FOs to play attacking style decks (e.g. Peko + Megid).

- Sinow Red is great in HD vs HD (1 Heroside 1 Darkside on each team), the AP Assist is excellent. Base stats very good too, and Sword Demolisher.

- Sinow Blue has Inherit, the main point of using the card. 3 of them dying gives you a full Dice+1 (EX meter) in a 4 player game.

- Sinow Beat is rubbish, unless used in the uber-annoying cheap MC deck. Don't do it. ;)

immeyourenot
06-01-2005, 12:43 AM
the rareness of sinows thread? Are you reffering to the one that one of the twins created, because i remember that one. At the time me & the 2 twins (we go to the same school) had no sinows, zilch, nada, nothing & we all had very few machines bar canadine types despite having most of the other monsters. Even now we still dont have many, after ages of playing.
one of the twins has no sinows
one has 3 blues
& i have 6 blues a speigell, a zoa & a zele, which i still consider poor. Sinows just don't seem to like us.

Of course my most used deck is sinow based, sinow zele is my favorite monster card to date. Speigell is great vs spam decks when combined with change attack & round slay, but the blues arent really that good & the zoa is quite possibly the most useless card i have unless i use extensive amounts of grow guard.

Nicktendonick
06-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I love rampaging with Spigel, So much fun to see every weapon they have drop to 0 AP. Also, I did make a sinow deck (only has sinows execpt for 2 recons). The only sinow not in the deck is zoa (untill i got it then i swap it for zele online).

They made Zele suck online now. That card is about worthless in alot of situations (only able to use blue and tech colors), But i guess if you use MC attack then heavy attack that can work. Now I want Heavy attack/slash even more now.