PDA

View Full Version : Calculators

Issac
19-12-2004, 06:41 AM
I was messing around with my TI-83+ (silver addition) and I had this weird thought. Why does a calculator need to have games? Why does it need to have programs? WHY IS IT THE 83?!

I wanted to host a lil contest, since I am bored, to see who can come up with the wierdest type of calculator. No prizes, since I have nothing to give, just for fun. Give it a name, a nickname, funky add-on's, ANYTHING! :O

I'll start:

WC-3.14

Comes with a toaster, microwave oven, regular oven, and an unlimited supply of shake and bake pork, pencil, CD case, wrapping paper, scissors and toilet paper. It plays games, makes random pet noises, and hungers for human fles-err...bread.

WC-3.14 Indigo

Is vegetarian, and comes with a grappling hook, toaster, microwave oven, regular oven, and an unlimited supply of shake and bake pork, pencil, CD case, wrapping paper, scissors and toilet paper, lockpick, pepper spray, megaphone, 52 AAA batteries, paint brush, business cards, and fish food. For an additional $2.50 per accessory, you can get a rapier, broadsword, spear, can opener, brick-wall-dispenser, and oven mitt. For an additional $5.00, you can get a paperweight, trashcan, and a tree stump. The Indigo can be house trained, and does not need parental supervision.