PDA

View Full Version : Tales of symphonia

PSO Paul
11-12-2004, 08:34 PM
:cool: Tales of syphonia how far are you whats your stats and how do you do thing in tee'theala or whatever its called please continue :chinese:

:cool:Im just past the grate bridge in tee'theala, my thrust and atp is around 550 or somthing 11/12/04 and did you find the three way battle hard i wont say who becouse it owuld give the game away to people who havent reached ther yet :chinese:

Dark HUmar
31-12-2004, 12:04 AM
i've beaten TOS
fun game it is. im lvl 190 my HP with all my characters are 9999 and same with their TP. cant remember the other stats like Thrust but i know its around 1700 :D

Judgment
31-12-2004, 02:30 AM
I just got to the second disk at about level 45 not haveing no problems so far only problem so far ive had was lack of money but that was because i spent it all on rebuilding Luin

Deadly Zero
31-12-2004, 03:53 AM
i rebuilt luin completely aall at one time (u know exiting the re-entering)
and still had a few hundred thousand to spare

PSO Paul
31-12-2004, 10:35 AM
:cool: i just compleated the game and im doing the run though to do everything eg REBUILD LUIN get all 9 devils arms beat the ultimate boss and unlock there tru power i was a bit peeved about the ending though i mean this tree will be called .......... are thay bringing out a secwell anyway it wound be good if thay did its a cool game im going to get raines alternet costume now if its the costume where she is "going to get sacrificed" lol then thats cool cos i like that costume :chinese:

P.S. using Photon and tempest beast at the begining of the game is fun lol

Ashinator
31-12-2004, 10:45 AM
I've hardly got anywhere on TOS cos ive been playing PSO and The Sims too much. So i can't remember where about i am on it. :S

PSO Paul
03-01-2005, 11:56 AM
:cool: yes iv finaly got all costumes beat abission got all devils arms rebuilt luin all iv got to do now is do the cersed book dungen and save up around 6000 grade for the grade shop :chinese:

Judgment
03-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Ok i finaly finished it today. I dident do many side quests so im off to complete it again

dnd
04-01-2005, 06:42 PM
:cool: yes iv finaly got all costumes beat abission got all devils arms rebuilt luin all iv got to do now is do the cersed book dungen and save up around 6000 grade for the grade shop :chinese:
we have done it both remember if i did not have the game you won't be playing it yet?!?!(no flameing intended)

PSO Paul
05-01-2005, 07:15 PM
:cool: sorry dnd (public apoligy) i thought that i said i was playing it with u i must of said it to some1 els :chinese: