PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Fw Is Angry!!!

Feline Witch
07-12-2004, 10:43 PM
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!

I am so sick of PS2 getting so many exclusives! Tales of Symphonia was going to be a cube exclusive.

But Namco made a deluxe version, bundled it together witha free Tales Of Eternia (or Phantasia I forget) and put it on PS2 (Japanese only, but still)

PS2 has even got another cube exclusive, Viewtiful Joe. They don't need any more games!!!

And of course, the next tales games are going on Sony PSP (Tales of Eternia) and Tales of Rebirth (PS2). Any new tales games for cube? Nope!

The only Final Fantasy we have had for years are a remake and Crystal Chronicles (which started to suck quickly)

Bah. If Nintendo had started using CD drives, then this whole ugly mess could have been avoided.

Anyway. Enough. You gamecubers must also have the same problems. Put them beloooooooow!

Archer
08-12-2004, 01:56 AM
who cares, stop being a fanboy and accept the fact that some systems do better than others sometimes j/k. I personally like all the systems equally and if I had the money, I'd buy them all with all the games I wanted, but I don't have the money ^_~

Nicktendonick
08-12-2004, 02:34 AM
Well, at least we got PSO.........well epsoide 3 anyway. Also we got RE4 exclusive. hope it stays that way.

flickynick
08-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Resi 4 is suppossed to be coming out for the ps2 aswell :(

Kisanzi
08-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Hmmmm...who didnt see this coming, I mean really. Sony has been mooching off of others games since the PS2 first came out. So I wasnt too suprised seeing tales of symphonia and viewtiful joe go over.

But dont despair, tales of eternia on the PSP is just a direct port of tales of destiny 2 on the PSone and resident evil 4 is confirmed to only have at most 75% the graphical capabilities of the cube version (and its coming out 8-12 months later than the GC version). But feel comfortable that you stll got some great stuff not goin to the PS2, like Baten Kaitos and Skies of Arcadia Legends to fulfill your cravings.

(Although I can say I'm a bit jealous about the PS2 getting the enhanced Phantasy Star trilogy next year... :'( )

Poo Fly
08-12-2004, 08:45 AM
i'm pretty sure super monkey ball 1&2 are going to xbox and ps2 aswell as a deluxe version WITH EXTRAS that aren't on the gamecube ones :@

Faulkie
08-12-2004, 09:38 AM
I have a PS2 but I hardly ever play it. It's stupid when this happens, remember sonic heroes?

Lee-yoshi
08-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Resident Evil 4 has been put under production for PS2, and possibly even Xbox aswell :(

However you're not the only ones who feel this way... infact the people working on Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube are refusing, and leaving the company because of Capcoms decision to port it to PS2 (and possibly Xbox). So the people working on the PS2 version of Resident Evil 4 will be different to those who make the Gamecube version, making it the only proper, and maybe last of its type. Thats a Fact!

It does annoy me however why companies keep doing this. If they kept it exclusive, it would establish the Gamecube more and increase the consoles sales, but instead they're the ones responsible for its slow sales by porting all of its best games onto other consoles. I cant believe SEGA are porting Super Monkey Ball, i never honestly saw it coming.

cOoLdUdE
08-12-2004, 11:57 AM
i'm pretty sure super monkey ball 1&2 are going to xbox and ps2 aswell as a deluxe version WITH EXTRAS that aren't on the gamecube ones :@
Lol who cares let PS2 people deal with that horrible game :D

Poo Fly
08-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Lol who cares let PS2 people deal with that horrible game :D

hey thats a classic! monkeys... in balls... GENIUS!

Faulkie
08-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Yeah, it CAN get boring but it's fun and original. :D

Vormador
08-12-2004, 03:36 PM
lol ive never liked the ps2 the only game that was decent was ff10 and they ruined it with ff10-2 i work in a games store and because they messed around releasing slimlines cos they were apparently on "high demand" when weve heard there warehouse caught a fire lmao xbox and gamecube sales over christmas have gone sky high lol anyway gamecube will always rock lets just hope nintendo time the release of the DS correctly or sonys PSP will beat us xbox is good tho i wont diss that i like it.................a lotttttttt *dribbles* anyway the ultimate game is on the gamecube........."Super Smash Brothers: Melee!!!!!!!!!"
XXX

"What creeps what crawls to what does not, Let all that grows receed and rot" - Visionaries

Serpent7
08-12-2004, 05:51 PM
o.O Long sentence.

Resident Evil 4 has been put under production for PS2, and possibly even Xbox aswell http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/images/forums/smilies/sad.gif

However you're not the only ones who feel this way... infact the people working on Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube are refusing, and leaving the company because of Capcoms decision to port it to PS2 (and possibly Xbox). So the people working on the PS2 version of Resident Evil 4 will be different to those who make the Gamecube version, making it the only proper, and maybe last of its type. Thats a Fact!

It does annoy me however why companies keep doing this. If they kept it exclusive, it would establish the Gamecube more and increase the consoles sales, but instead they're the ones responsible for its slow sales by porting all of its best games onto other consoles. I cant believe SEGA are porting Super Monkey Ball, i never honestly saw it coming.
Wow, where do you get all that info? Thanks.

Faulkie
08-12-2004, 06:23 PM
Well, DS games will be DS only right, because no other system has touch.

Serpent7
08-12-2004, 07:09 PM
You'll have to ask Mr. Yoshi there, he's the expert :P

mr_shoe_uk
08-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Crystal Chronicles is actually really good, dipping in for occasional multiplayer is great fun.

Lee-yoshi
08-12-2004, 08:00 PM
I get all my info from loads of different sources. I like to keep up with my news you see, especially (Or should i say only) the Nintendo stuff ^_^
I cant remember exactly where i saw that... but it was definately somewhere! :P

Do you know why there's no PS2's? The ship that was shipping them over is stuck in a Canal somewhere between North America & South America! The ship just ahead of it broke down amazingly and now the ship with PS2's cant move because theres literally centimetres between the sides of the canal, and the boats, so Sony have had to fly emergency supplies out to the UK! HAHA Take THAT Sony!

Ria
08-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Do you know why there's no PS2's? The ship that was shipping them over is stuck in a Canal somewhere between North America & South America! The ship just ahead of it broke down amazingly and now the ship with PS2's cant move because theres literally centimetres between the sides of the canal, and the boats, so Sony have had to fly emergency supplies out to the UK! HAHA Take THAT Sony!

A canal? lol!

Feline Witch
08-12-2004, 08:25 PM
1. Archer, I am not a fanboy. I would love a PS2, since it has got more then enough RPGs on it. But then again, I don't want Sony getting any money!!! Bah. Oh wait, that is fanboyish...

2. Here is my theory on why gamecube exclusives turn up on other machines. The companies use it as a testing ground!!! If a game sells well, (Tales of Symphonia, Super Monkey Ball/2, Viewtiful Joe PSO ect.) they will bring it to PS2 or xbox, since that is the biggest game system right? Often it has lots of new stuff too, rather then a straght port. But PS2 exculsives don't turn up on Gamecube!

Grrr. I hate it when I walk into a games shop, and there are walls full of PS2 and X-box games, and there is a tiny little shelf for gamecube. Dixons does not even sell cube any more!

Oh well. Until Gamecube gets the games it deserves, I will lurk outside the letterbox, waiting for my beautiful copy of Tales Of Symphonia. They'll send it soon, if they know what's good for them....

Serpent7
08-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Nintendo are so stubborn...

Feline Witch
08-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Oh wait, it should come tomorrow! After all this misery from theatre and my art exam, hallelujah!
;)

Faulkie
09-12-2004, 09:27 AM
congratulations!!

Feline Witch
09-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Thank you!!!

I just finished my art exam, and my theatre assignment! AND STILL NO TALES OF SYMPHONIA!!!

Prehaps the Gods of the Royal Mail are displeased. Prehaps I must do a special dance and sacrifice a new-born babe to appease them?

Faulkie
10-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Maybe, but you might get a bit arrested... :P

Judgment
10-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Thank you!!!

I just finished my art exam, and my theatre assignment! AND STILL NO TALES OF SYMPHONIA!!!

Prehaps the Gods of the Royal Mail are displeased. Prehaps I must do a special dance and sacrifice a new-born babe to appease them?

Sending 300 to a member of Ragol.co.uk called Judgment would definatly appease them :D :P

Feline Witch
11-12-2004, 04:38 PM
No need. It arrived on Friday. I was litrally screeching at the top of my voice and dancing!

cOoLdUdE
11-12-2004, 05:38 PM
U should please the gods still

Sd28
11-12-2004, 08:56 PM
And thats the end of that chapter

Man with a catch phrase like this i could be an action hero

but seriously ps2 get ur own feekin games and leave cubes alown you stupid leachers

cOoLdUdE
11-12-2004, 09:14 PM
THats ur dream, my reality !

DarkMagician
13-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Feline witch is funny when he's angry...it's the equivalent of a mad little cat, MWAHAHAHAHAH!

I wonder how many F.W has sacraficed now?

cOoLdUdE
13-12-2004, 12:26 PM
You mean she, right?

Grave_Guardian
14-12-2004, 06:32 PM
I am pissed that the Cube is NOT getting BloodRayne2. Every system including PC is getting it but Cube. I loved the first one and still play it.