PDA

View Full Version : Another meeting-DM

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 09:41 AM
So, I want to post another meeting time. Is anyone available for 9:00PM? You know where...Alphard 6-Lobby 1.

By the by, I most put this onto here also. The result of the battle between me and Ria.

DarkMagician:1660P
Apple-kitty:-1660P

We were level one each on temple. She put up a great fight, all things considering. I only won by liberal use of trap tactics.

Three Ragol Forums members came to watch/support also: Sheik, Titan and...damn, who was the other? I shall check tonight, and post their name.

If you want to battle me, remember: Alphard 6-L1. I will be waiting...

--DarkMagician

Grave_Guardian
29-11-2004, 04:44 PM
When ever I get online I will be sure to hunt you down.

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Hah! I slew Ria...you could never defeat me!

Grave_Guardian
30-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Mabye not but I can damn well try and have fun doing it.

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 03:20 PM
You had better hope you can guard your own grave, doomed one!

Grave_Guardian
30-11-2004, 04:10 PM
I knew u would probebly be the one to use my name agaist me. And by the way I don't guard my grave that's Grave_Ghost's job.

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Very well...I shall destroy him as well, so that you shall wander for eternity!

Ria
30-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Try to stay on topic please

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Technically that WAS on topic...

Grave_Guardian
30-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Just talking about ways to beat each other if I ever get online.

DARKMATTER
30-11-2004, 06:10 PM
If i had online as well, i would love to face you DM. By the way what is ur main char's level? Probably slaughter you anyhow. Have fun bragging till the day of ur end comes :) . I would also love to watch to, to see how play and watch your techniques.

Grave_Guardian
30-11-2004, 07:29 PM
This would be a match I would live to see. Now DM I know DARKMATTER outside of this site , hell he only lives 20 min from me and I can drive now. Anyway as u can tell by the stats he is ahead of me, but he got the game 2 months after me, in saying this I am impling that he has no life. :P (Sorry DARKMATTER but u know it's true.) I person ally have never won agaist him. I don't know what your like in a fight DM but I am sure that your good. This would be an absolutly amazing match. Damn it DARKMATTER get a job and get online, you have DSL.

DARKMATTER
30-11-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm trying, i'm trying lol. Ah I kno I have no life, as i play other games to and seem to be getting ahead of other people in those. Gotta look for a job next semester, seeing that i have the whole morning off. Just dont wanna be a burger flipper, wanna be a networker lol. Ah well to get back on topic; What weapon's do u have DM, and mainly use?

cOoLdUdE
01-12-2004, 02:16 AM
Hah! I slew Ria...you could never defeat me!

OK WE GET IT, U slayed 1 person lets clap*BOOS* , just to let u no, ur pissing every1 off.

DarkMagician
01-12-2004, 09:21 AM
So do you know when you'll be online?

Character level does not matter. I use battle rules online 1. temple, no items, L1 each.

Edit: Cooldude, shut up with your outburst! If you have nothing nice to say...do not say anything at all! And I am not 'p***ing' everybody off. If I annoyed Ria, she would have told me. Besides which, like I already said, she fought brilliantly.

SIDE NOTE: This saturday I expect many of you to be at Alphard 6-Lobby 1 after seven pm GMT. Why? BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Bring presents or die! Mwuhahahahah! Or battle me for fun. It's all good...

Ria
01-12-2004, 11:50 AM
So do you know when you'll be online?

Character level does not matter. I use battle rules online 1. temple, no items, L1 each.

Edit: Cooldude, shut up with your outburst! If you have nothing nice to say...do not say anything at all! And I am not 'p***ing' everybody off. If I annoyed Ria, she would have told me. Besides which, like I already said, she fought brilliantly.

SIDE NOTE: This saturday I expect many of you to be at Alphard 6-Lobby 1 after seven pm GMT. Why? BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Bring presents or die! Mwuhahahahah! Or battle me for fun. It's all good...

Well you didn't read a post of mine did you? You did slightly annoy me by making a topic about our match and then making it a voting thing.

And everyone please cut out the flaming otherwise off topic posts will be deleted. Please don't make an off topic comment, PM me if you wish. Now back on topic mmkay? Snowy said so! --> ;)

DarkMagician
02-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Okay...I'm only listening because you battled me...heheheh.

Anyway...on topic...OH YEAH!

This saturday, I am online FROM 7:00PM GMT-11:00PM MINIMUM!
Like I already said, It will be my birthday then. I will not be on the forums that day, so if you are online, meet me in Alphard six from Seven onwards, or if you aren't online, sucks to you, at least PM me before friday. Tomorrow. Heheheh.

I am going to host a four-way battle at 7:10- Online rules 1. (Temple, all level 1, no items.) The winner gets a prize from me. BUT, if I WIN, (How?) Every combatent gives me a small present. (Nothing big...a monogrinder...material...10Kmeseta...Heheh)

Grave_Guardian
02-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Sounds like that would be a good match. But unfortunatly DARMATTER and I are not online at the moment. If the fool would get a job he might be able to. hint hint ;) :D :P

DarkMagician
03-12-2004, 12:52 PM
OPne day left people. Do bot forget!

Dkgamer
03-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Forget what? :D j/k
It is possible that i might be online tomorrow, if i am i shall help you celebrate your birthday by kicking your ass! :P

DarkMagician
03-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Ah...DK...I have waited for you...It will be fun DESTROYING YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Anny other challengers?

First battle of the night: DKGgamer-DarkMagician

Anyone want to make it three-way? Four-way even?

EDIT: If you can get me any B-day presents, try for a good level Megid! I like megid a lot...

WarWalker
05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
i was the other one watching, how could you forget me DM :P ( thats replyin to liek the first post) :D

DarkMagician
06-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Okay, sorry about that WarWalker...I got a little...confused...heheh.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes.

Someone close this thread please. It is pointless for now, as my birthday has come and gone, and NOT ONE OF YOU WRETCHES MADE IT! I did not even get any PM's for christ's sake! Only Grave_Guardian remembered. I shall kill all of you...

*Close thread*