PDA

View Full Version : Shifta/deband

C.O
28-11-2004, 06:15 PM
I've always been wondering about those spells. Do they increase ATP/DFP by percent, or do they alway gives a regular value? Is it like a percent of your base ATP/DFP or does it always gives the same, eks: +500ATP and +100DFP?

Zal
28-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Percentage. And this is mainly why I get so heavily annoyed when a FO much lower than me(almost 60+ lvs lower) has 30SD/JZ. Values are the same.

Zeank Aiya
29-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Does the percentage work on stats without equip (those in the () ) or on the stats with equip?
Is there any "bonus" for ejample s(lv.30)/d(lv.30) working together? I mean like the delsaber shield and buster

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Shifta and Deband raise your stats according to two things: MST, and S/D level!

Having lots of MST means a decent boost even from L10, but remember: The level of the spell also affects its time!

cHiLLaR
29-11-2004, 01:30 PM

Having lots of MST means a decent boost even from L10, but remember: The level of the spell also affects its time!
wtf are you talking?
MST has no effect on s/d -.-" only the tech lvl is important!!! same for j/z.

Shifta will increase your base ATP (value in brackets) and Deband will do the same for DFP.

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 02:57 PM
This proves how you little you know, child! MST DOES make a difference! It takes a few hundred to notice, but it does!

cHiLLaR
29-11-2004, 04:34 PM
MST has no effect ~~
i got a boost of a foney and a fonewm and i always got the same atp and dfp.
so plz stfu and dont post wrong infos -.-"

Heinan
29-11-2004, 08:34 PM
This proves how you little you know, child! MST DOES make a difference! It takes a few hundred to notice, but it does!

Heh, its obvious that your knowledge of techs is horrible. lvl.30 S/D from a FOmarl is the same as lvl.30 S/D from a FOney. MST only applies to how much damage you deal with attack techs, how much you heal with Resta, and how much TP you have. NOTHING else.

Drybone
29-11-2004, 08:49 PM
It proves how little U know small one :P

Zal
30-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Zeank - There are no weps that boost the POWER of SD. Only ones that boost the range. Madams Umbrella, SHIFTA/DEBAND MERGE, some others I've forgot. Same goes for jellen and zalure.

I hope you're kidding. It sounds like you are.

MST does not affect the power of SD. I can confirm it. I can prove it. My MST is 1447 and my SD is still the same power as a lv163 Fomarl with max(1200?)mst. The level effects the power and range of SD, and the power is guaged by a percentage.

Please don't post bad information. I'll just correct you everytime.

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 03:58 PM
But it makes no sense... when I was L30 with Deband level 5, my dfp was boosted by 12... with the same spell level at L50, I got 19DFP...

...why?

And Drybone, you shall die...SLOWLY! That I swear...

Drybone
30-11-2004, 04:05 PM
cuz its % it works by...

ur SO smart lol :P

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Percentage? Of what?

Drybone
30-11-2004, 04:20 PM
:P
well guess!! xD

shifta raises some % of ur atp, Depending on the lvl of ur shifta

for example if u have 100 atp and use shifta (some lvl which raises by 10 %)
u will get 110 ATP :O

and deband will raise DFP the same way

did u get it?

Mirinee
30-11-2004, 07:15 PM
So only spell disk levels determine what % and durations you get.
Character MST plays only the factor of whether or not the FO can learn the disks (if s/he has them in the first place).
That seems fair. Thanks for the information.

Zal
30-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Yea. And learning SD past lv25 would be a most for you, because you are a fomarl. Your range would be half room. @_@ + bag or parasol, man freaking 2 full rooms(exaggeration, but it's pretty big.)
But it makes no sense... when I was L30 with Deband level 5, my dfp was boosted by 12... with the same spell level at L50, I got 19DFP...

...why?

And Drybone, you shall die...SLOWLY! That I swear...
It would not make sense, nor would it be fair if the power was based on MST. The balance between all FO's would be ruined, and FOnewearl would be superior. No one would care for the other FO classes. And with the rarity of Fones, and FO's period in PSO, that would not be a good thing, attitude wise among players.

Trust me.

P.S. Don't take what I say as I'm trying to sound like some elitist big shot fone. I don't know everything either.

DarkMagician
01-12-2004, 10:24 AM
I see. Shifta and Deband work on percentages? Interesting...I was always under the assumption it was fixed per SD level and MST...

Drybone
01-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Now u know better!