PDA

View Full Version : watch out

masterofchaos
24-11-2004, 02:22 AM
there is some one going around fosding people he cosume is black and he has silver hair he is giving his gcard to evrybody if u press r until the last thing appears it will say i love fosoding so be careful i got out of there just in time

Dark Blade
24-11-2004, 04:19 AM
he might just be kidding but if not i personally think something should be done, even if i'm not online yet.

Charybdis
24-11-2004, 05:23 AM
hope no ones mistakes me for that person (even tho i cant use online till i get my report card) if get A's and B"s my mom has to buy me the online stuff :D lol

masterofchaos
24-11-2004, 04:36 PM
i dont think he was kidding because i looked around and people were dissapering from the lobby

Anti Hacker
24-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Does anyone not realise that sonic team dosent actually care? If somethings going to be done we'll have to do it. As to what exactly should be done, any ideas? ;)

HUchamp
24-11-2004, 05:22 PM
look out for a guy named 7 or 9 not too sure now cuz FSOD alot adn he/she is a HUcaseal

Anti Hacker
24-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Lock youre games. Play with those you trust. Ignore the sad sad pathetic excuses for humans that are FSODers. :cool:

DarkMagician
26-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Why are most FSOD'ers Hunter class, and in dark costumes? Suspicious...

Anti Hacker
27-11-2004, 06:30 PM
So they can make everyone turn paranoid against hunters? ;)

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Possibly...

But it IS always hunter class...I only heard of ONE force FSOD'er before.....

Omar
29-11-2004, 12:41 PM
We already know that fsoders are out there, as proved by topics such as this one (http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4442). By posting about these people, you only give them the attention/fame that they so desire by doing such things. Just avoid them and they will get bored soon enough.

Anti Hacker
29-11-2004, 06:17 PM
We already know that fsoders are out there, as proved by topics such as this one (http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4442). By posting about these people, you only give them the attention/fame that they so desire by doing such things. Just avoid them and they will get bored soon enough.

I dont think most f them realise this site even exists, it helps keep peoples awareness up if you tell them who the FSODers are. If you have an ASCII kb problem solved anyway, jsut switch to jp mode.

DarkMagician
01-12-2004, 10:38 AM
They would continue regardless...

Especially as they can now do it IN THE LOBBIES!

Anti Hacker
01-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Exactly, attention or no, they will continue.

Grave_Guardian
01-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Out of my own curiosity and it might be off topic but what is a FSODers anyway. :S I have heard the name before just never knew what it was. I am not online by the way. :'(

SilentBob
01-12-2004, 05:18 PM
" what is a FSODers anyway" a FSODers? i think you mean a FSODer

fsod= frozen screen of death. u gotta restart ur cube, and all unequip items will be lost. its a real pain in the ass

Grave_Guardian
01-12-2004, 05:25 PM
" what is a FSODers anyway" a FSODers? i think you mean a FSODer

fsod= frozen screen of death. u gotta restart ur cube, and all unequip items will be lost. its a real pain in the ass

Ahhh I see now :) . That explians it very nicely thank you SilentBob.

Anti Hacker
01-12-2004, 07:28 PM
FSODers think its fun to FSOD people, i cant believe they pay for the HL just for that! :P

Redhead
02-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Sadly some people enjoy making others suffer and I think its a power trip thing with them as well you know they are like "well I have decided that you guys are too strong a level for my Ego so here have a present hahahahahaa FSOD" Of course if you are really unlucky you will get the ones who delete you Char and replace it with a level 5. Also locked games are no longer safe as I have read in other thread on this site. :@

Anti Hacker
02-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Well you must be playing DC, because there is only FSOD LSOD and BSOD on GC version, no CKing, PKing or NOLing. The only reason the other glitches happen is because, yeah, theyre glitches in the game (and even out of the GC glitches, only FSOD can be caused by players). You cant hack the game to cause things like lvling down any more. FSODers do what they do through a glitch, anyone can do it. Password games are still safe as far as i know. If youre unsure, password the game and then enter a quest. That'll keep anyone out.
:S

DarkMagician
03-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Piontless...I enjoy making others suffer, but I would never willingly DELETEE someone/their stuff. I just beat them up on Battle mode maybe...

Phantom_RAcast
03-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Well you must be playing DC, because there is only FSOD LSOD and BSOD on GC version, no CKing, PKing or NOLing. The only reason the other glitches happen is because, yeah, theyre glitches in the game (and even out of the GC glitches, only FSOD can be caused by players). You cant hack the game to cause things like lvling down any more. FSODers do what they do through a glitch, anyone can do it. Password games are still safe as far as i know. If youre unsure, password the game and then enter a quest. That'll keep anyone out.
:S
players arent the only thing that causes fsod, I've gotten FSOD just playing with a friend

Anti Hacker
03-12-2004, 11:33 PM
I never said only players can FSOD, i said the only glitch that can be caused by players is FSOD (well the only glitch that directly affects other people anyway). I know it can also happen at other points in the game.