PDA

View Full Version : Seat of the Heart

Dark Blade
20-11-2004, 11:26 PM
i can't get past floor four, that stupid dog just appears and runs her over and kills her in one hit, it is so frustrating, any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Get her stuck on a piece of wall/scenery.

Dark Blade
01-01-2005, 10:28 PM
i have made it to the last room but those things with those reapers always kill her, any tips on how to beat them?

NetNomad
01-01-2005, 11:45 PM
If you activate all the correct consoles the first time (never hit a wrong one), you won't see the Ill Gills. Yeah, they're... not nice. At least not in three-packs. That's the first time I ever saw Kireek die... :ermm:

Orphen
02-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Seat of the heart is pretty frustrating. I still have yet to actually finish the quest. Maybe I should...

volkenconker
02-01-2005, 10:53 PM
its simple

C.O
02-01-2005, 11:33 PM
This picture should make thing easier in the tower:
The blue consoles are the ones you should press/destroy.

Orphen
03-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Heh. I know, but I usually did it with my HUmar, not very good at support. Ended up getting her killed. >> Damn Elly.

whiteninja
04-01-2005, 11:14 PM
you still need to fight a few enemies even if you do it right, though.

how does Elly die to the delbiters one hit? she's level 170 (in ultimate) and has more than 3/4 of her hp left ater she's hit. use resta on her you lazy bum; npc's will only heal themselves untill they run out of trimates, then they only rarely use resta on themselves

if you can put a gap in the floor between you and the ill gil you'll do fine with a rifle, it'll take a while though. try to get a devil's/demon's one with good ata

the hardest part are the meri---s are those things they shoot 1 hit kills?

NetNomad
04-01-2005, 11:41 PM
IIRC, one of them does a freeze hit and another does a shock hit. Then there's the one you see in the Jungle that can confuse you.

Er, there are three Ill Gills though, not one. So using a rifle would hold off one of them, but not the others. The time I saw the three Ill Gills, I had a PB ready, so I used Pilla on them. It didn't kill them. Then... I can't remember what weapon I tried, but Kireek just ran up to them and promptly got his butt kicked in one or two hits (might've been critical, I don't remember).

The one time I tried with Elly and failed, she died because of a Gibbles - her Deband had just run out (I was using my RAmar). But in theory, you shouldn't have to worry about most monsters if you're a HUmar... just cast Jellen on them and they're a lot weaker (at least, not strong enough to KO Elly in one hit).

If you hit the right terminals, you only have to fight the one Delbiter on the fourth floor (and the Recoboxes on floor 2 if you like). At least, I think that's all I remember fighting. :ermm:

whiteninja
05-01-2005, 12:25 AM
on floors two, four, and five there are gaps in the floor on the edges of the map. the enemies are stupid enough so that if you're on one side and they're on the other, they'll keep walking forward (into a fence) rather than around the gap so that they can kill you. if you can get any melee enemies on the other side of a gap, they won't be able to reach you, so you can stand there and take 5 hours killing them if you need to.

all of the meri-- things have always killed my one hit with their balls they shoot. probably need more hp

Dark Blade
05-01-2005, 01:16 AM
on floors two, four, and five there are gaps in the floor on the edges of the map. the enemies are stupid enough so that if you're on one side and they're on the other, they'll keep walking forward (into a fence) rather than around the gap so that they can kill you. if you can get any melee enemies on the other side of a gap, they won't be able to reach you, so you can stand there and take 5 hours killing them if you need to.

all of the meri-- things have always killed my one hit with their balls they shoot. probably need more hp
it is the tech megid that kills everyone in one hit, i have finaly beaten it and all the other episode 2 courses on PSO Plus(i am so happy, it has taken me at least 10 times to do it but i did it :D :D )