PDA

View Full Version : Paladins of Honor

Jimbo1990
12-11-2004, 05:59 PM
I Had an Idea for a Klan for people who are True LEGIT players not just online players, oh no that would be favoritism, but for offline players who consider themselves Honorable, Noble and Good players of PSO. (that may have sounded a little corny but i do Belive in Honor) Buts a HU's only group as RA's are kinda counted as being dishonorable for felling foes from a distance same goes for FO's

Gotien
15-11-2004, 07:22 AM
GGGRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK! *is held back by his friends* dont insult the people at this site and the ideal of Honor and Respect by parading them around as requirements for a klan! If you want to make a klan then make one and if you want your members to act with honor and respect then choose them wisely only a fool flat out mentions that he is looking for "Good players of PSO" all players are good in one way or another... i severly disagree with your request(be it my place or not) i believe your intentions are noble at best and you have much experience to gain till you can look upon others from an elevated seat or unscrutible power! GRRRRR! i am so chillt that you would go as far to call the belief in Honor a corny aspect in any manner! and how could you classify the.. the... classes in such a way, what is chosen and what is used does not define the type of person you are, talk to Ria, she is far from dishonorable in my eyes(even if she is a bit odd ball) and Orphen is a force, does that mean he is dishonorable as well? you are using the Samurai Code as a joke and I am severly disturbed to think at what you would do should this be supported *checks the "NO" box on the ballot and throws it angerily into the ballot box* good day sir!

EDIT: I understand that the Moderators and Administrators may look upon my actions in this post poorly and i apologize in advance if i have set a bad example to the newer members however this is my opinion and I feel that to suffer and hold my opinon on the subject in would only further build my anger for it in the future. I would also like to apologize to Jimbo if he is offended by my post and the context it is put in. I will understand if this disqualifies me to host a clan by your standards... I must learn to be more understanding and perhaps it will come in time... Thank you for your time and understanding towards my actions *bows and sits down*

decswxaqz
15-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Easy tiger :)
What about HU's that use guns?

Gotien
15-11-2004, 10:25 AM
*sighs* sry for flying off the handle like that:'( i guess i have some pondering to do...;)

Ria
15-11-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm a oddball! I like the sound of that. Now hey, there's nothing wrong from shooting from a distance, or if you're like me just walk right up to the enemy and blast it's face in with a gun^_^

Jimbo1990
16-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I have realized the anger i have stirred up in this thread so i'm stepping out of the idea *hangs head in shame and makes his way out of the building*

decswxaqz
16-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Your idea is fine. You just can't say Hunters are the only class with honour because the things you mentioned to make the other classes dishonourable, can also be applied to hunters. You can still keep your idea if you want, just ask Sol if it's ok (like any other clan).

Gotien
16-11-2004, 01:50 PM
*walk up to Jimbo1990 and put his hand on Jimbo1990's shoulder* I'm sorry for my temper, you have every right to make this clan and I just ask that you take it easy with that talk of Honor and Respect... they are very strong words in many people's eyes and in time you may see just how many people have their "own" version of those words. In time I'm sure you will find the true meaning;) until then just have fun, dont make things too serious if they dont require it:D I'm sure Sol wont have any problem with your idea:)

Jimbo1990
16-11-2004, 03:23 PM
:surprise: *looks up at Gotien* My internet connection for my gamecube has gone bust so i cannot go online and start this clan anyways....
(i did ask for it to be fixed but i'm moving house soon so there's no point)
*opens door* Gotta go now theres a Red scorpio out there with my name on it ;) See you all round *leaves quietly into the sunset*

Anti Hacker
18-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Whoah go pent up rage! didnt know you were so angry inside Gotein, lol
I think the idea of a hunter only klan is pretty good, let the photon blades fly! I also think that yes Hunters are hounorable, but i dont agree with forces and rangers being considered as dishonourable (I am a force player myself). Hey, what if your a melee force? then could you join? That would be fun, staff swinging action! *Duel weilds Battle verge and Brave hammer*

Judgment
18-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Yeah im a melee force. then again im already in a clan :P but ive seen melee rangers and forces before

Anti Hacker
18-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Imagine cracking someone over the head with an inferno bazooka! Ouch. I havent seen any melee rangers before, but im sure there are some.
BTW, isnt melee rangers an oxymoron? lol
:D

Gotien
20-11-2004, 02:55 AM
just give the ranger a red saber.... lol you changed your avatar! lol its funny... but not as cool as Tonberry:'( IMHO... that's just me though, nice for a change tho;) dont even joke about switching clans! Shade will get you for that, he's getting paranoid! lol:P and if you're in a clan then how come your name doesnt have the "SC-" in front of it? HA! caught you! lol :P

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 06:48 PM
how come your name doesnt have the "SC-" in front of it? HA! caught you! lol :P
How come your name dosent have "IL" for inferno legion? lol ;)

Gotien
22-11-2004, 03:16 AM
Sol hasnt officialized it to the Ragol site yet:'(

decswxaqz
22-11-2004, 09:21 AM
You have to PM him... If you've done that, then I'll bug him on MSN.

Gotien
22-11-2004, 02:38 PM
you can bug him!?!?! i need to bug him too... he doesnt reply to my PM's...