PDA

View Full Version : Fsod Warning-Vhex using Fsod

Redhead
11-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Last night on Deneb 9 Vhex level 199 humar was using FSod all over the place cost me my potions :-( and a LEVEL!!!! don't know what he cost others but probably worse. Suggestion treat with caution. :bandit:

Gotien
11-11-2004, 10:37 AM
why dont you come to Alphard 6, the official Ragol server? there is a slightly less amount of hackers from what i heard and this is a legit site so if you talk to someone here and want to meet up then you can and you dont have to worry about them FSODing you or stealing your stuff;) welcome to Ragol Forum, my name is Gotien and i am here to help you;) just PM with a question and ill be happy to assist:D

Redhead
11-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Thank you Gotien Cool Avatar :)

Gotien
11-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Thanks, you wouldnt believe how little i hear that:'( dont worry they are tears of joy.... lol j/p:P but anytime im here to help and im currently trying to become a Moderator for this forum... but i dont think it'll happen anytime soon...

*whispers* if you see a moderator put in a good word for me! lol j/k:P cya around!

cHiLLaR
11-11-2004, 12:34 PM
why dont you come to Alphard 6, the official Ragol server? there is a slightly less amount of hackers from what i heard and this is a legit site so if you talk to someone here and want to meet up then you can and you dont have to worry about them FSODing you or stealing your stuff;)

Everytime i'm online i look if someone is online on Alphard 6... but i never see anyone there... ;(

Ashinator
11-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Wot I want to know is wen any of u lot use Alphard 6 coz wen i go there its very empty :'(

Omar
11-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks, you wouldnt believe how little i hear that:'( dont worry they are tears of joy.... lol j/p:P but anytime im here to help and im currently trying to become a Moderator for this forum... but i dont think it'll happen anytime soon...

*whispers* if you see a moderator put in a good word for me! lol j/k:P cya around!
Suddenly the ass kissing makes sense.... :wacko:

Alphard 6 is empty most of the time, though if enough of you start using it, then you could make it a more populated block.

HUchamp
11-11-2004, 10:51 PM
i got FSOD on my HUcast and lost his Chainsawd and Vulcans 60 to hit :'( it was by a person named 09 or 07 so watch out for him/her.. but i think is was 07... and it was in Deneb09 so stay away from there..

Ashinator
12-11-2004, 08:27 AM
I tell u wot cud b a good idea is if we agree on some sort of time wen the members of Ragol.co.uk shud meet up on our server to do things like talk, trade etc. It wud b a good idea for us lot i think.

SilentBob
12-11-2004, 08:59 AM
got fsoded at deneb too. thank god i wasnt playing with my main char...

deneb isnt safe/legit anymore... im staying away from it

UK Jester
12-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Sadly Deneb 09 has attracted the FSOD fanboys because it is legit (I believe it is the location used by the legit website PSOWorld (R.I.P.ish) for meeting up with like minded people. Unfortunately this is a regular occurence, a legit PSO website says "hey, lets all meet in Ship X Block Y for some legit action" then little Timmy Smith of Croydon (sorry to any real people of that name) says "what fun to FSOD all the players there, they are legit but I can stamp my authority on them and make them all leave until it's just me and my Gangsta Rappa mates on the PSO servers."

Following about a few months, weeks, days or seconds (depending on Timmy's seriousness of his attention deficit syndrome) Timmy and his friends will move on to either drugs, sniffing glue, joy riding or FFXI - they will dress in brand name fake Nike clothes, sit on the top deck at the back of a bus, talk overly loudly because the whole world wants to know that some girl with brains is a slag because she wouldn't even look at him let alone have sex with him (he would have used a condom, he'd have inflated it on his head which says it all really). They need not worry about getting a job as rent is free once you are old enough to be imprisoned for burglary, vandalism, violence and acting as a pimp.

Of course, Timmy could be one of those happy little bunnys who has no self esteem - matching his penis size ( I wonder how many little bunnies will now start talking about their 18" salami, amazing what a few words on a screen can do). The "no worth" Timmy FSOD's because he feels that he isn't worth anything, and no-one likes him so he can make friends getting attention. Theese people generally grow up (sic) to be the Brown Nosers of the office, carefully keeping the bosses bottom clean of any cling-ons with their tongue. It's a shame they aren't atheletic because they really would like to jump higher. The best thing that will happen in their life is that with their failure to learn how to communicate they will study hard and get a good job. This is good news for them as they will be able to afford to pay for sex. Poor hygeine and the ability to bore even the drunkest, most desperate woman in the universe will eternally hamper their chances of intimacy without a price tag attached.

Hmmm, looks like Timmy and Timmy could develop a beautiful relationship!

Best regards

UK Jester :P

Ashinator
12-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Dats so true and i agree with u 2 ;) ;)

Omar
12-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Sadly Deneb 09 has attracted the FSOD fanboys because it is legit (I believe it is the location used by the legit website PSOWorld (R.I.P.ish) for meeting up with like minded people.
Deneb 9 was the IGN/Gamefaqs block, which later became the legit block, which later became the fake legits block imo :P

PSOW will be back in the near future and its members can usually be found on another block, that is also slowly being degraded by the idiots that come across it.

Anti Hacker
16-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Ahh hell! I thought DenebB was a decent ship! (no such thing nemore eh?)

Fine but im still not going into vega! Gr8 now i have to be a loaner no1 else is on ne other ship who i can play with! as i got corrupted i cant get on ulti yet (well online neways :@ )

Nvm FSOD dosent really affect me anymore! Not since i found out how to ditch FSOD and keep everything. Lucky being a force i only need one weapon and one armour. If you wanna check out how to stop FSOD check the corruption sticky. :cool: