PDA

View Full Version : Favourite gun

Ria
09-11-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm particually keen on Heaven's punisher, but dam it's drop rate is high it's special looks amazing @_@

Judgment
09-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Yasminkov 9000M. mmmmmmmmmm Long range mechs :D

Ria
09-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Yasminkov 9000M. mmmmmmmmmm Long range mechs :D

Rarw you're not in this klan *kicks*

lol naa your welcome... ^_^;

Ashinator
12-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Mine will have to b....so far... SUPPRESSED GUN. :D :D

Ria
12-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Oooh I need to get that. My favourite rifle would be one that shoots bullets and not photon. Don't know the name or where to get it

Gotien
14-11-2004, 09:54 AM
the Yasimov or something, is that what you're talking about? oh yea and just do a SoaB mission to get supressed hand gun... in between killing Ill Gils that is*looks at Ill Gil counter and gives Ria a bottle of water* you're in for a long fight...

Ria
14-11-2004, 10:37 AM
the Yasimov or something, is that what you're talking about? oh yea and just do a SoaB mission to get supressed hand gun... in between killing Ill Gils that is*looks at Ill Gil counter and gives Ria a bottle of water* you're in for a long fight...

lol thanks. I feel I should show how many I've slain just to show hard insane it is. I'm a brave soul I am :P

Gotien
14-11-2004, 10:41 AM
yes you are, but im sure it'll be well worth it, and the fact that have your HUnewearl looking for it means you will put it to good use;)

Ria
14-11-2004, 10:47 AM
yes you are, but im sure it'll be well worth it, and the fact that have your HUnewearl looking for it means you will put it to good use;)

Yes, just a pity she's not Virdia (she would of been if her name wasn't in caps). That's why I pounce on the nearest Virdia online and force them to make the tower quest ^_^;

Gotien
14-11-2004, 10:51 AM
lol if i get online ill have my little FOmarl viridia help you out, k? lol

Ria
14-11-2004, 10:56 AM
lol if i get online ill have my little FOmarl viridia help you out, k? lol

*pounces on you then ties you up* Ok, just making sure you don't back off

Gotien
14-11-2004, 10:59 AM
*squirms then a blade extends from his sleeve and cuts the ropes* you're kinda kinky you know that? lol ill help you, its in my nature, now when i get the money to get online is another concept, i just moved and need to get a new HL... but we're so far off topic its not funny:P

I WANT A HEAVEN'S PUNISHER! It just looks so cool i want it, and its the strongest handgun right?

Ria
14-11-2004, 11:02 AM
*squirms then a blade extends from his sleeve and cuts the ropes* you're kinda kinky you know that? lol ill help you, its in my nature, now when i get the money to get online is another concept, i just moved and need to get a new HL... but we're so far off topic its not funny:P

I WANT A HEAVEN'S PUNISHER! It just looks so cool i want it, and its the strongest handgun right?

I belive it is, but it's insansly rare. Just like Nei's claw =3

Gotien
14-11-2004, 11:10 AM
lol you are obssed huh? oh yeah its rare and that's why i want it, i need all the most rare stuff, i have to get it!

Grave_Guardian
26-11-2004, 03:33 PM
I like my Justy 23st because I can accually hit somethong with it. My favoritethough for now would have to be my Red Scorpio it looks cool.