PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay

cOoLdUdE
06-11-2004, 09:49 PM
If all these hackers use AR then why are the codes not on a action replay codes website?Are they special codes?

just wondering

(I dont have AR so dont say why I was on the website)

cHiLLaR
06-11-2004, 10:52 PM
If all these hackers use AR then why are the codes not on a action replay codes website?Are they special codes?

Just look at there FAQ and you will find the answer!

Q: Will there be PSO codes for the GameCube?

A: We are not making any codes for Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II because we do not want to ruin others online experience.

Red XIII
07-11-2004, 01:37 AM
its somthing to do with the fact they can get sued coz its a pay to play and besides thenthe game would be so hacked no one would play it. u would log on and there would be endless waves of rare weaps and armour and everythihng it would suck :P

cHiLLaR
07-11-2004, 01:40 AM
its somthing to do with the fact they can get sued coz its a pay to play and besides thenthe game would be so hacked no one would play it. u would log on and there would be endless waves of rare weaps and armour and everythihng it would suck :P

Its sad but there are codes out where you can get all weps and armor you want... but they were all made by private poeple... not by codejunkies... ;(

Walking Dead
07-11-2004, 06:35 AM
I though AR was only to dupe items, not hack items but o well =)

Gotien
07-11-2004, 09:57 AM
Hacks(especially AR hacks) are cheap, unreliable and a waste of time cuz legitness is where its at, when you get lucky and get the weapon you want then you feel satisfied, but if you just evter a code and get it then it takes the reason out of the game, may as well play offline cuz you wont be interested long enough to meet anyone cool

VashYsk
07-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Datel did make codes for pso, they are on something called a powerdisk or something i cant remember off the top of my head. but anyways there wern't that many released because shortly after the release sega sued datel. its not cause they dont want to ruin the online experence because they have codes up there for other online games also. And Datel isnt the ones making the codes anymore its the hackers at digital haze

Gotien
08-11-2004, 01:20 AM
where've you been Vash? You were on for a while then disappeared...

VashYsk
08-11-2004, 01:23 AM
marching band took up most of my free time since the end of july, i havent played video games in over a month

Anti Hacker
17-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Not for over a month! you must feel dead inside! (or maybe its me who feels dead inside for playing to many) You need a big healthy dose of games 24 hr non stop, lol, and no eating either! :P

Jimbo1990
17-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Stick to the topic please
I recall there being an Action Replay Plus but i don't know of a *power Disk*

Anti Hacker
17-11-2004, 04:05 PM
There are many "power disks". These are specific disks programmed with only cheats for a cetain game. Often they come free from the Cube magazine amongst others or are bought for, too much money. I'm not sure if one exists for PSO tho...

VashYsk
17-11-2004, 11:02 PM
there was a disk for pso and not many were released cause sega sued datel after releasing it. and yeah i have a life also i rarely play games anymore

Anti Hacker
17-11-2004, 11:14 PM
I wasnt going to say "you have no life" Vash, someones paranoid today! (jk)

So When was this disc released and how many people got hold of it before ST sued them? ;)

VashYsk
17-11-2004, 11:52 PM
yeah i know lol, but ive had people say that before. it was released in the usa and people bought it before sega noticed, thats my guess, cause i have now clue what the disk's packaging looks like or what the disk looks like cause like i said not many were released

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 09:01 PM
I imagine it didnt contain the FSOD code, and as not many ppl got hold of it it cant be to big a threat can it? (unless copies were made...) :D

VashYsk
21-11-2004, 09:19 PM
lol datel wounldnt completely ruin a game with cheat codes, there isnt an fsod code anway, it is a glitch in the game, like jp people on ep3 can fsod and ever since this one code was made to turn lobby1 into clobby 1 they can also fsod ep1&2 people, and then there is this glitch in ep1&2 that lets you fsod but it only works in games and fsod's you so i try to avoid that

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 09:35 PM
There is an FSOD code! Its "---" lol hackers though i'd be stupid enough to post it. Seriously there is a code, but there probably is a glitch to! Anyway to protect against the glitch? I heard some rubbish about changing to jp lang. mode, but i dont know how to do that and it probly dont work... :S

VashYsk
21-11-2004, 09:40 PM
yeah changing the language to jp protects but there is no code

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 09:43 PM
I hope your right, how do i change to jp?

VashYsk
21-11-2004, 09:46 PM
well if you are using ep3 dont do it, because you dont lose anything and the cards turn jap also, but if ep1and2 you can do it, but go into the options and there should be a way to change the language

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Wil lthis make me talk in Japanese characters? i dont rlly want to resort to that...

Ria
21-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Wil lthis make me talk in Japanese characters? i dont rlly want to resort to that...

If you use a keyboard you'll still talk in English. However the shortcut keyboard turns to JP characters.

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Looks like ill have to wait till christmas to turn on jp mode then, thats when im getting an ASCII :)

WarWalker
21-11-2004, 09:58 PM
wow, i really want an ASCII but i cant find one on the net or in any shops :'(
where are you getting yours from?

Anti Hacker
21-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Search on google for it! theres enough places selling them (including e-bay) :cool:

VashYsk
22-11-2004, 12:52 AM
www.liksang.com ,its 80 us dollars there

Anti Hacker
22-11-2004, 06:22 PM
I saw that site, but i wanst sure it was trustworthy... you can never tell with net shopping these days! Have you bought anything from there before Vash?

Omar
22-11-2004, 08:10 PM
I use Lik-sang loads and have never had problems with it.

Topic though please people.

Anti Hacker
22-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Well, i guess you could buy an AR on Lik Sang... No youre right its not relevant enough sorry :S
Omar, do you know if theres an FSOD code as well as the glitch? I'm still not convinced there isnt...

Impact
25-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Why would anyone use an AR anyway? It takes all the fun out of the game.

decswxaqz
25-11-2004, 03:40 PM
You could always make it harder....
Increase monster HP, make them faster, more powerful etc. It's just that most people don't want to do that. For that 4 player team of legit lvl 200, it's too easy now. So just make the game harder =).

AR is a tool. It's not evil. It's the people who abuse it who are.

Gotien
25-11-2004, 03:46 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosmirk.gif
That sounds like a whole new can of worms right there;) the whole theology on "guns dont kill people, clowns do" kinda thing... lol

VashYsk
25-11-2004, 06:00 PM
You could always make it harder....
Increase monster HP, make them faster, more powerful etc. It's just that most people don't want to do that. For that 4 player team of legit lvl 200, it's too easy now. So just make the game harder =).

AR is a tool. It's not evil. It's the people who abuse it who are.

actually yeah we do have codes like that, like less exp from monsters codes. then there are also codes to like gain access to a new level that sega never released and wont release

Anti Hacker
25-11-2004, 06:05 PM
actually yeah we do have codes like that, like less exp from monsters codes. then there are also codes to like gain access to a new level that sega never released and wont release
Well what level be that? Is it the one they did include in PSOBB or is it something completely un-related?

VashYsk
25-11-2004, 06:10 PM
unrelated beta test levels

Anti Hacker
25-11-2004, 06:21 PM
unrelated beta test levels

So i take it theyre based on existing levels like forest? Are theyre any bugs in them preventing you getting to the end of these levels? And, do they have unique bosses? If so, im playing em! :D

decswxaqz
25-11-2004, 09:04 PM
There aren't any beta levels for PSO Ep1&2......?
I know there are for Ep3 though.

Anti Hacker
25-11-2004, 09:37 PM
There aren't any beta levels for PSO Ep1&2......?
I know there are for Ep3 though.

There arent? wait, now im confused, but he said, grr :@
lol