PDA

View Full Version : Fata Morgana

Feline Witch
05-11-2004, 05:41 PM
This is an RPG I hope to make. ;)

I have made up charas and plot (chara art and profiles I will have hopefully by friday for all you lovely people)

But I have hit a dillemma. Well, two.

I have added a seventh element, light. But I dunno which of the other sex elements it will be strong over, can you help?

Ice, fire, water, wood, wind, earth.

And do you think turn-based or real time combat is better?

Stormfist
06-11-2004, 12:24 PM
I think turn based is better. Maybe light should just be as effective against anyhting and have nothing effective against it, sort of like a master element.

Dkgamer
08-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Or maybe you could just add a dark element. I think the battle system depends on the type of game it is, if you have a good idea of what the game will be like, then you should have some idea of what type of battle system will suit it best.

Shade
08-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Here are my ideas:

Light
Shadow
Fire
Earth
Water
Air
Nature

Basically what you put, but with a slight change in names here an there...

Stormfist
09-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Perhaps it would be better to have an even number of elements, say 6 or 8, then you can have pairs of opposite elements.

Gotien
09-11-2004, 01:34 PM
fata morgana... did morgon get depressed again? lol

Feline Witch
11-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Thanks guys!

But the thing is, I think earth and ice are weak against light. I mean, light attacks are lazors right? And lazors can cut through rock and ice. Or maybe earth will be to weak then. Anyway.

Here is the plot behind the game. (It is 100% furrie, by the way."

The world of Ticos is dying. Prana, the energy that nourishes the planet is bleeding away. The world is now slowly tearing itself apart. Seven unlikely companions are ensnared in the conspiricy that could Ticos to its utter destruction.

MORE PLOT, the next part is longer on in the story, so don't read if you want it to be 100% fresh.

Later on the charas discover that the military nation of Xevenia has developed a machine called the Essence Reactor. This pits prana energy against itself, destroying it, but the power unleashed is staggering. As a result, Xevenia's culture has accelerated, but the land is now barren and lifeless. Needless to say, Xevenia is getting ready to unleash essence weapons on the unsuspecting world.

Then the charas learn that a mysterious cult plans the rebirth of a dark goddess.
You read that? Don't worry, all this comes out quite earlyish.

DarkMagician
30-11-2004, 04:38 PM
...But I dunno which of the other sex elements it will be strong over, can you help?

Cool! Sex element! Interesting...

...Oh wait, you meant six. Crap! I was looking forward to this...aww...

Hahahahah!