PDA

View Full Version : Help with da ra lie

SoundMasterLuku
31-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I need tips on beatin him im and all magic fonewm plz help thank you.

Zeank Aiya
01-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Well if u're trying to kill Dal Ra Lie at lv 74, you should lv up a bit, but the trick anyway is jellen and deband, I think his most powerfull thechnike (the beam while he floats towrds the boat (sry for my bad english) hit's about 500-600hp), so you need about that amount of hp, if u have high lv jellen and deband, his phisicall atacks won't be a problem, just be patient, oh, and don't try to break the helmet, just use rafoie

Heavy_Arsenal
02-11-2004, 03:58 AM
cast rafoie as fast as you can and have an item (rafoie merge, red merge, club of laconium, fire scepter, etc..) to up the damage and bring to dimates to save tp for rafoie and heal after every hit. And always watch your deband to check if its always on. hope that helps ^_^

whiteninja
05-11-2004, 02:49 AM
i've beaten him 40+ times in vh mode to get the mahu (1/11 chance) and haven't gotten it...

my old level 75 FOnewearl could kill De Ro Le before he put his head on the boat by using Rafoie and having a HILDEBEAR'S CANE equipped. use Rafoie and pack a few trifluids.

Double Edge
05-11-2004, 03:37 AM
i've beaten him 40+ times in vh mode to get the mahu (1/11 chance) and haven't gotten it...

my old level 75 FOnewearl could kill De Ro Le before he put his head on the boat by using Rafoie and having a HILDEBEAR'S CANE equipped. use Rafoie and pack a few trifluids.

No you haven't beaten him 40+ times in VH Mode...wanna know how I know? Because Da Ra Lie only exists in Ultimate Mode. You're either stoned or thinking of De Rol Le.

In any event, level up a lot. I'd say to at leasy lvl. 85-95, then go for it.

whiteninja
06-11-2004, 12:52 AM
most likely stoned.... no just kidding, i think i was thinking of De Rol Le, and i finally got that mahu

level 74 is a little low to be in ultimate caves 3, you should pobably try to level up to the 90's like Double Edge said. try to get some dragon or God hp's because they'll help more for taking hits than the metal or God body slot items

rafoie and deband at the highest level's you can find would help alot, just look for the disks with your FOnewm, i found a level 18 deband in caves 2 in a pinkal file

if you do some quests where you have an ally it'll help you level up quicker. The Lost Bride is pretty good, even though your ally doesn't do any damage she can take hits and occupy the enemies, just don't let her health fall too low or you fail the quest. once you beat it you can save and quit before getting the reward and do it again. it goes up to caves 2 and i've found quite a few good disks there (18 grants, 17 megid, 27 barta, 18 deband, 20 zonde, 22 gibarta, 23 gifoie, etc). by the time you grow to level 95ish you'll have found some good stuff and be ready

in the quests the enemies don't get stronger like they do in multiplayer either, so that helps

Gotien
06-11-2004, 01:13 AM
lol lvl 90? i was lvl 67 in the caves and doing just fine, you guys are way to precausious

Double Edge
06-11-2004, 02:45 AM
lol lvl 90? i was lvl 67 in the caves and doing just fine, you guys are way to precausious

I said. 85-95, not lvl. 90. I think the mid 80s is your best bet, but if you're an amateur ranked player, then yes, a higher level would be the best way to go for Ult. Caves. Although, it's completely up to the player.

Dion Decross
06-11-2004, 03:33 AM
Lvl: 60!!!!!!!!! U must be using something Hacked Gotien.

Gynn Rei
06-11-2004, 03:00 PM
My FOmar went to ultimate around lvl 55... I smacked Sil Dragon's ass with Gizonde (yes Gizonde, first foie... and when he's flying super fast Gizondes so he won't go underground).

But well, De Rol Le in Vhard is easy... just Rafoie away.

And no, I didn't used hacked stuff... my Rafoie is lvl 24 and Gizonde lvl 29.

Heavy_Arsenal
07-11-2004, 02:55 AM
Lvl: 60!!!!!!!!! U must be using something Hacked Gotien.
probably not, as skill and perserverance are the fastest way to beat a level and im sure he has plenty

Tycoon
28-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Well if u're trying to kill Dal Ra Lie at lv 74, you should lv up a bit, but the trick anyway is jellen and deband, I think his most powerfull thechnike (the beam while he floats towrds the boat (sry for my bad english) hit's about 500-600hp), so you need about that amount of hp, if u have high lv jellen and deband, his phisicall atacks won't be a problem, just be patient, oh, and don't try to break the helmet, just use rafoie

What!!!!! DON'T YOU HAVE TO BE LVL 80 TO GET INTO ULTIMATE??

Zeank Aiya
29-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Lol that's on multiplayer.... You can play ultimate on any level if you have completed VHard, lol
You see Gynn Rei got in Ult on about lv. 55, i did it on lv.69

P.S.: I hate the caves... to large... and the boss isn't worth it

Hey whiteninja, u had bad luck cuz my friend found twice mahu in Ult forest and once in the Ult seabed... lol... Just want to bother you a bit with that ^_^

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 02:58 PM
probably not, as skill and perserverance are the fastest way to beat a level and im sure he has plenty

Uhh...this is Gotien we are talking about....he probably got his friend to do it or something...

whiteninja
08-12-2004, 01:58 AM
my fonewearl entered ultimate at level 46 and beat dal ra lie at level 55

the problem with it is that rafoie only does like 70 damage, and that was with over 900 mst, level 28 rafoie, red merge and fire scepter:agni

if you pack alot of trifluids and can survive all the hits you'll eventually win with rafoie though